PDA

View Full Version : The PSP Scene- Final Fantasy VIII

Super Sepiroth
04-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Right Ladies and Gents- those of you who are privvy to the PSP Homebrew scene (because I don't think FF8 is available on the PSN yet) you'll know you can (legally, if you still own the game, which I do) play FF8 on your PSP

And (again, those of you in the know) will know there are compatability issues with it. Bugs, crashing, that sorta stuff. Now i need some help guys, if anyone knows of any patches which will help with these problems.

Main Problem- I'm right at the end of Disc 1, and theres a cut scene when you're down in the sewers with Quistis, Zell and Selphie. Its just as she's coming out of the gates on her big, flashy throne carnival float thingy. Just as the camera Pans her face and goes behind the flame it crashes there.

ATM, i'm just interested in getting past this bit, if anyones got any info or patches?

I am using an EBOOT file not an ISO, if thats any help to people?

Thanks in Advance, people

SS

**UPDATE**

I've sorted it, it was just an incompatability with CFW 3.90 M33 (which is on my brother's PSP, so I used my own (3.71 M33-3)!

But is there anyone on these forums that play FFVIII or any other FF for that matter on their PSP?

SS