PDA

View Full Version : Just do it.. later.

Zeldy
04-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Are you a bad procrastinator? Do you leave everything till the very last minute?

I am terrible. It's midnight, and I'm writing an essay on the reasons behind the withdrawal of US troops from Vietnam in 1973. It had to be 1,500 words and currently I'm upto 2,392, and I still have a paragraph on the role of the Soviet Union and China as well as my conclusion. This essay was due in last Friday xD

It's my last ever piece of GCSE coursework. OH YES.

Jessweeee♪
04-22-2008, 12:30 AM
OMG ;_;

I didn't do any homework this weekend and I'm not doing my chemistry homework right now ;_;

Is it even procrastination if you don't do it ever? That's just being lazy, I guess ._.

Vermachtnis
04-22-2008, 12:35 AM
OMG ;_;

I didn't do any homework this weekend and I'm not doing my chemistry homework right now ;_;

Is it even procrastination if you don't do it ever? That's just being lazy, I guess ._.

Yea, I'd say I was a bad procrastinator but that would imply I actually get work done. :rolleyes2

Evastio
04-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm too lazy to procrastinate.

Rocket Edge
04-22-2008, 12:43 AM
I am the very worst. I'm just too laid back for my own good.

Tama2
04-22-2008, 12:45 AM
I am the very worst. I'm just too laid back for my own good.

Agreed?

Flying Mullet
04-22-2008, 12:46 AM
If I wait until tomorrow to post in this thread, does that count?

Zeldy
04-22-2008, 12:58 AM

Oh I don't usually do homework, but coursework is different. Coursework affects your grade at the end of the year. I haven't been doing any homework recently, I think it's stupid that teachers give us homework when they KNOW that we have coursework deadlines.

I finally finished the essay, 2,770 words, so I am insanely over the word count :jess:

Little Al
04-22-2008, 04:20 AM
I think I'm starting to rub off on the people who are lazy, as I have become... a procrastinator. A bad habit which I am hoping to break. The sooner, the better.

Kes
04-22-2008, 05:33 AM
I joined here in order to do something that wasn't my French project that was due that day. I finished it about a week later, but got a B+ so it could have gone worse.

Anyway, that tends to be my habit. If I'm not doing it last minute, I am doing it way past when it was due. Rarely, I will do really fantastic assignments early.

EoFF is really good at being an outlet for my procrastination needs.

rubah
04-22-2008, 05:51 AM
I have not procrastinated on this huge project worth so many million points of my grade, a class integral to my course of study at university, yet I am put into the same position as a procrastinator as a result of mission failure.

that is, we built the ballpark, but the aliens bulldozed it. And we have two days to rebuild it.

I've been taking names and kicking asses for several weeks now, and I'm about tired of it. I hoped to spend this week in quiet contemplation and presentation refining, but I have to spend it in rebuilding, prayer and contemplation. The pit sunk into my stomach has not gone away, so I will have to sleep with it for a few nights longer.

XxSephirothxX
04-22-2008, 06:15 AM
This is the way that the world works.

CloudDragon
04-22-2008, 08:33 AM
I work best that way. Maybe that's the only way I work. I have two papers due by Friday in the same class. Lucky for me I only have 3 finals, tho!

Breine
04-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Procrastination is my life.. literally.

Blue Harvest
04-22-2008, 09:58 AM
I don't procrastinate, I'm just lazy.

Loony BoB
04-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't procrastinate with everything, but I do put things off once in a while. I don't think I do it to the point that I hit a deadline going "oh crap" though.

Mirage
04-22-2008, 11:59 AM
No, I'm a very good procrastinator!

smittenkitten
04-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm terrible, I put everything till the very last minute then I panick like crazy and get all stressed. That is why I am doing my homework now. :D

Mirage
04-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Why do people keep saying you're bad at something when you're actually good at it!

That's like saying you're bad at falling with your bike when you do it several times a day. In fact, you're good at falling with it!

leader of mortals
04-22-2008, 12:27 PM
I had a biography due on friday about a month ago, and I was on page 50 of a 300 page book on thursday. I ended up reading to page 57... Got 26/30 on the biography:D. Then on a research paper due next week I waited until the last day of spring break to start doing it, and I haven't got the grade back yet. I am a very good procrastinater, according to mirage.

Old Manus
04-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I think it's safe to say that everybody is a procrastinator

Rantz
04-22-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm a member of The group for people who might be clinically insane but have never been tested and who like to procrastinate on such a massive scale that they'd go ten rounds with the mighty Thor rather than do what they're supposed to be doing.

Sarc the Swordsman
04-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I was terrible with homework. I always did it the night before it was due in. I made an effort to do coursework, though...but even then... >_>

Peegee
04-22-2008, 01:25 PM
There's a correlation formula I use:

If it's important, I'll procrastinate it more.

So you'll see me be a studious Asian (haha) but in actuality I'm just doing a 10 page reading. Oh that's sooooo hard. But that 2500 word essay? That can wait.

Jings
04-23-2008, 03:03 PM
I was going to reply to this thread earlier but, well, I'm a procrastinator.

BardTard
04-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm in no hurry, unlike my mom... she drives me nuts.

leader of mortals
04-23-2008, 08:12 PM
There's a correlation formula I use:

If it's important, I'll procrastinate it more.

So you'll see me be a studious Asian (haha) but in actuality I'm just doing a 10 page reading. Oh that's sooooo hard. But that 2500 word essay? That can wait.

I do that too. If it's easy I think "oh it wont take too long i'll do it now" and if it's hard I think "oh that will keep me from doing something else for 2 HOURS!? I'll have to hurry and do those things now!(normally video games)