PDA

View Full Version : More EoFF Madlibs

Flying Mullet
04-22-2008, 05:07 PM
I decided to throw together another EoFF Madlib if anyone wants to try it out and post their results.

EoFF Madlib Madness (http://www.homemade-websites.com/eoffstory/)

rubah
04-22-2008, 05:18 PM
I think I am satisfied with this:

Hsu woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for the spear of Longinus, which was rumored to be located at rubah\'s tree house. Lucky for Hsu, they had recruited the help of roto13 and Kawaii Ryuukishi as they both had experience mudpie making. Hsu grabbed their trusty turkey then tossed roto13 a can and Kawaii Ryuukishi a pen.

Our blue group of adventurers set off for rubah\'s tree house with a rousing cry of "robble robble!" On the way roto13 fell, injuring their leg. Kawaii Ryuukishi told roto13 they should ride on the koala bear that they brought to carry their supplies, but roto13 ate too much pizza before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Hsu and Kawaii Ryuukishi left roto13 with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch the X-Files while they waited at The Hill

After a long trek, Hsu and Kawaii Ryuukishi finally arrived at rubah\'s tree house, which is located in Besançon. Upon entering rubah\'s tree house, Hsu and Kawaii Ryuukishi found themselves in the parlor, where rubah was eating a crazy curry. Hsu asked rubah where they could find the the spear of Longinus. rubah took a drink of their arizona sweet tea, smurfed and pointed to the left. So Hsu and Kawaii Ryuukishi continued into the next room, where they found Leeza and their pet gnat guarding the the spear of Longinus with a happiejuice. Hsu lept into action at once, crying out "robble robble!" and swinging their turkey at Leeza's leg. And that's when Hsu awoke. Did they win? Did roto13 ever make it back home? Does rubah's mother know they smurfed? Now no one will ever know...

Aerith's Knight
04-22-2008, 05:20 PM
too disturbing 0_o

Rye
04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
:bigsmile:

Flying Mullet woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Phoenix Down, which was rumored to be located at Japan. Lucky for Flying Mullet, they had recruited the help of I\'m My Own MILF and Marshall Banana as they both had experience LARPing. Flying Mullet grabbed their trusty teacup then tossed I\'m My Own MILF a Grindeldore Slash Mag and Marshall Banana a pants.

Our slashing group of adventurers set off for Japan with a rousing cry of "GAYDRIEN, FOOOOOO!!" On the way I\'m My Own MILF fell, injuring their Left Earlobe. Marshall Banana told I\'m My Own MILF they should ride on the Walrus that they brought to carry their supplies, but I\'m My Own MILF ate too much CHAWLITE before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Flying Mullet and Marshall Banana left I\'m My Own MILF with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch South Park while they waited at South of the Border

After a long trek, Flying Mullet and Marshall Banana finally arrived at Japan, which is located in The Jungles of South America. Upon entering Japan, Flying Mullet and Marshall Banana found themselves in the Bathroom, where Rye was eating a rubbing Girl Scout Cookies. Flying Mullet asked Rye where they could find the Phoenix Down. Rye took a drink of their Anything but Mt. Dew, self-stroked and pointed to the left. So Flying Mullet and Marshall Banana continued into the next room, where they found Necronopticous and their pet Tiger guarding the Phoenix Down with a lemon. Flying Mullet lept into action at once, crying out "Think about the rabbits...!" and swinging their teacup at Necronopticous's Left Earlobe. And that's when Flying Mullet awoke. Did they win? Did I\'m My Own MILF ever make it back home? Does Rye's mother know they self-stroked ? Now no one will ever know...

qwertysaur
04-22-2008, 05:37 PM
I just noticed I used 5 mods.:p

Del Murder woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for The crystal, which was rumored to be located at the core of the moon . Lucky for Del Murder, they had recruited the help of Miriel and Rubah as they both had experience spamming. Del Murder grabbed their trusty flamethrower then tossed Miriel a bubble and Rubah a bathtub.
Our Happy group of adventurers set off for the core of the moon with a rousing cry of "Rawr!" On the way Miriel fell, injuring their elbow. Rubah told Miriel they should ride on the cow that they brought to carry their supplies, but Miriel ate too much nachos before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Del Murder and Rubah left Miriel with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch House while they waited at The staff forum
After a long trek, Del Murder and Rubah finally arrived at the core of the moon , which is located in the core of the moon. Upon entering the core of the moon , Del Murder and Rubah found themselves in the bathroom, where Psychotic was eating a Green waffle. Del Murder asked Psychotic where they could find the The crystal. Psychotic took a drink of their Lezza brand Milk, decapitated a llama and pointed to the left. So Del Murder and Rubah continued into the next room, where they found Zeromus_X and their pet Chocobo guarding the The crystal with a an empty box. Del Murder lept into action at once, crying out "Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!" and swinging their flamethrower at Zeromus_X's elbow. And that's when Del Murder awoke. Did they win? Did Miriel ever make it back home? Does Psychotic's mother know they decapitated a llama? Now no one will ever know...

rubah
04-22-2008, 05:49 PM
weird, my other catchphrase was 'yo yo gangsta flow' but it didn't show up x.x;

Flying Mullet
04-22-2008, 05:52 PM
I realized that I forgot to change the "lept into action" to use the second catchphrase instead of the first and updated it after your post.

Also, I thought "lept" was a word. I guess it's just the way some people say "leaped" that makes it sound like "lept".

rubah
04-22-2008, 05:54 PM
va=leapt - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=leapt)

Flying Mullet
04-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Good, I'm not going crazy. Turns out Firefox doesn't like "leapt".

*adds "leapt" to Firefox dictionary*

I never thought I would have to teach my computer how to spell.

Aerith's Knight
04-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Peegee woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for a goat, which was told as a fact to be located in deep space. Lucky for PG, they had forced the help of 12yo Rye and Loony BoB as they both had experience holding their breath. PG grabbed their trusty goggles then tossed Rye a wink and Loony BoB an anvil.
Our Happy group of idiots set off for deep space with sexoring a newbie. On the way Rye fell, injuring PG's left pinky toe. Loony BoB told PG they should ride on A Shuttle that they brought to carry their supplies, but Rye ate too much evil cucumbers before they left and was afraid she would get crabs. So PG and Loony BoB left Rye with an amusement park(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so she could watch other kids play while she waited at Burger king. After a long trek, PG and Loony BoB finally arrived in deep space, which is located in space. Upon entering deep space, Del Murder and Rubah found themselves in Jell-o, where Smittenkitten was eating a cannibal. PG asked Smitten where they could find the Goat. Smitten took a drink of their blood, took Loony BoB as a slave and pointed to the left. So PG continued into the next part of Jell-o filled deep space, where they found Goldenboko and his pet Chicken guarding the goat with another goat. PG lept into action at once, crying out "Im not really azn!!" and swinging his aZn hair piece at Gobo's elbow. And that's when PG awoke. Did they win? Did Rye ever make it back to the asylum? Does Loony BoB's mother know he is enslaved? Now no one will ever know...

:)

scrumpleberry
04-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Dr. Acula woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Knuckle of St. Ouch!, which was rumored to be located at Accessorise. Lucky for Dr. Acula, they had recruited the help of TTR and Flying Mullet as they both had experience pastelling. Dr. Acula grabbed their trusty heart shaped cushion then tossed TTR a empty chocolate box and Flying Mullet a AK-47.

Our crude group of adventurers set off for Accessorise with a rousing cry of "SO I HEARD U LIEK MUDKIPS!" On the way TTR fell, injuring their knee. Flying Mullet told TTR they should ride on the rabbit that they brought to carry their supplies, but TTR ate too much lychee before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Dr. Acula and Flying Mullet left TTR with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Desperate Housewives while they waited at riverbank

After a long trek, Dr. Acula and Flying Mullet finally arrived at Accessorise, which is located in Antartica. Upon entering Accessorise, Dr. Acula and Flying Mullet found themselves in the loo, where scrumpleberry was eating a amicable pancake. Dr. Acula asked scrumpleberry where they could find the Knuckle of St. Ouch!. scrumpleberry took a drink of their innocent fruit smoothie, flashed and pointed to the left. So Dr. Acula and Flying Mullet continued into the next room, where they found Hazzard and their pet unicorn guarding the Knuckle of St. Ouch! with a purple chipped mug. Dr. Acula lept into action at once, crying out "That\'s no moon!!" and swinging their heart shaped cushion at Hazzard's knee. And that's when Dr. Acula awoke. Did they win? Did TTR ever make it back home? Does scrumpleberry's mother know they flashed? Now no one will ever know...

Epic epic epic win! :love:

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

Marshall Banana
04-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Rye woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Mr. Wand, which was rumored to be located at Cinnamoroll's cafe. Lucky for Rye, they had recruited the help of Marshall banana and Aicha as they both had experience Eating lollipops. Rye grabbed their trusty Panties then tossed Marshall banana a Strawberry and Aicha a Pink pen.

Our Yummy group of adventurers set off for Cinnamoroll's cafe with a rousing cry of "Mondatime!" On the way Marshall banana fell, injuring their Eyes. Aicha told Marshall banana they should ride on the Doggie that they brought to carry their supplies, but Marshall banana ate too much Tomato soup before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Rye and Aicha left Marshall banana with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears while they waited at Strawberry patch

After a long trek, Rye and Aicha finally arrived at Cinnamoroll's cafe, which is located in Apeyard. Upon entering Cinnamoroll's cafe, Rye and Aicha found themselves in the Bedroom, where Necronopticous was eating a Cute Potato soup. Rye asked Necronopticous where they could find the Mr. Wand. Necronopticous took a drink of their Lemonade, Spray Caprisun and pointed to the left. So Rye and Aicha continued into the next room, where they found Kishi-sama and their pet Bunny guarding the Mr. Wand with a Pigtails. Rye lept into action at once, crying out "Daddytime!" and swinging their Panties at Kishi-sama's Eyes. And that's when Rye awoke. Did they win? Did Marshall banana ever make it back home? Does Necronopticous's mother know they Spray Caprisun? Now no one will ever know...

Rye
04-22-2008, 06:12 PM
I hope Jeremy's mommy doesn't find out about us spraying caprisun up each other's noses. :kaocry:

Breine
04-22-2008, 06:21 PM
This is fun :)

Psy woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Spear of Destiny, which was rumored to be located at Burger King. Lucky for Psy, they had recruited the help of Rye and Devil Man as they both had experience sexing. Psy grabbed their trusty painting then tossed Rye a table and Devil Man a TV.

Our sweet group of adventurers set off for Burger King with a rousing cry of "Fo' Shizz!" On the way Rye fell, injuring their groin. Devil Man told Rye they should ride on the giraffe that they brought to carry their supplies, but Rye ate too much cookie before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Psy and Devil Man left Rye with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Buffy while they waited at subway station

After a long trek, Psy and Devil Man finally arrived at Burger King, which is located in Denmark. Upon entering Burger King, Psy and Devil Man found themselves in the living-room, where Levian was eating a mad potato chip. Psy asked Levian where they could find the Spear of Destiny. Levian took a drink of their coke, smacked and pointed to the left. So Psy and Devil Man continued into the next room, where they found Leeza and their pet zebra guarding the Spear of Destiny with a glass. Psy lept into action at once, crying out "Ice Ice Baby!" and swinging their painting at Leeza's groin. And that's when Psy awoke. Did they win? Did Rye ever make it back home? Does Levian's mother know they smacked? Now no one will ever know...

Shauna
04-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Raebus woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for silver crystal, which was rumored to be located at a clothes shop. Lucky for Raebus, they had recruited the help of Zeldy and smittenkitten as they both had experience sleeping. Raebus grabbed their trusty bowl then tossed Zeldy a hat and smittenkitten a sellotape.

Our long group of adventurers set off for a clothes shop with a rousing cry of "Whooo~!" On the way Zeldy fell, injuring their leg. smittenkitten told Zeldy they should ride on the lion that they brought to carry their supplies, but Zeldy ate too much cheese before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Raebus and smittenkitten left Zeldy with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Heroes while they waited at a haunted house

After a long trek, Raebus and smittenkitten finally arrived at a clothes shop, which is located in India. Upon entering a clothes shop, Raebus and smittenkitten found themselves in the kitchen, where Shauna was eating a thin burgers. Raebus asked Shauna where they could find the silver crystal. Shauna took a drink of their dr pepper, sexed and pointed to the left. So Raebus and smittenkitten continued into the next room, where they found Loony BoB and their pet rabbit guarding the silver crystal with a car. Raebus lept into action at once, crying out "HAET!" and swinging their bowl at Loony BoB's leg. And that's when Raebus awoke. Did they win? Did Zeldy ever make it back home? Does Shauna's mother know they sexed? Now no one will ever know...

xD Awesome.

Bahamut2000X
04-22-2008, 06:42 PM
Del Murder woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for a pen from the staff forum, which was rumored to be located at Ohio. Lucky for Del Murder, they had recruited the help of Unne and Aerith\'s Knight as they both had experience pwning n00bs. Del Murder grabbed their trusty microwave then tossed Unne a drill bit and Aerith\'s Knight a book.

Our purple group of adventurers set off for Ohio with a rousing cry of "*shakes head*!" On the way Unne fell, injuring their left pinky. Aerith\'s Knight told Unne they should ride on the Aardvark that they brought to carry their supplies, but Unne ate too much Olives before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Del Murder and Aerith\'s Knight left Unne with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Dr. Who while they waited at Wales

After a long trek, Del Murder and Aerith\'s Knight finally arrived at Ohio, which is located in China. Upon entering Ohio, Del Murder and Aerith\'s Knight found themselves in the Kitchen, where GoBo was eating a long Sauerkraut. Del Murder asked GoBo where they could find the a pen from the staff forum. GoBo took a drink of their Mr. Pib, frolicked and pointed to the left. So Del Murder and Aerith\'s Knight continued into the next room, where they found Flying Mullet and their pet Hyena guarding the a pen from the staff forum with a industrial sized ice cream bucket. Del Murder lept into action at once, crying out "It\'s clobberin\' time!!" and swinging their microwave at Flying Mullet's left pinky. And that's when Del Murder awoke. Did they win? Did Unne ever make it back home? Does GoBo's mother know they frolicked? Now no one will ever know...

So wrong, yet oh so right.

Evastio
04-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Creeping Shadow woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Bill Cosby, which was rumored to be located at power plant. Lucky for Creeping Shadow, they had recruited the help of Leen-Leen and Roto13 as they both had experience dancing. Creeping Shadow grabbed their trusty Rock then tossed Leen-Leen a Cheesecake and Roto13 a Grandmother.

Our humourous group of adventurers set off for power plant with a rousing cry of "Truly!?!" On the way Leen-Leen fell, injuring their eyeball. Roto13 told Leen-Leen they should ride on the octopus that they brought to carry their supplies, but Leen-Leen ate too much Squid before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Creeping Shadow and Roto13 left Leen-Leen with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch The Red Green Show while they waited at the store

After a long trek, Creeping Shadow and Roto13 finally arrived at power plant, which is located in Antarctica. Upon entering power plant, Creeping Shadow and Roto13 found themselves in the Washroom, where Evastio was eating a awkward Jello Pudding. Creeping Shadow asked Evastio where they could find the Bill Cosby. Evastio took a drink of their Coke, snorted and pointed to the left. So Creeping Shadow and Roto13 continued into the next room, where they found ljkkjlcm9 and their pet cobra guarding the Bill Cosby with a Jetpack. Creeping Shadow lept into action at once, crying out "Why me?!!" and swinging their Rock at ljkkjlcm9's eyeball. And that's when Creeping Shadow awoke. Did they win? Did Leen-Leen ever make it back home? Does Evastio's mother know they snorted? Now no one will ever know...

Weird...

Marshall Banana
04-22-2008, 06:58 PM
I hope Jeremy's mommy doesn't find out about us spraying caprisun up each other's noses. :kaocry:
I think Kishi-sama succumbed to your panties!

leader of mortals
04-22-2008, 09:55 PM
EoFF Madlib Madness
Aeriths knight woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Excalibur, which was rumored to be located at A house. Lucky for Aeriths knight, they had recruited the help of Leader of mortals and Demon Dude as they both had experience Farting. Aeriths knight grabbed their trusty key then tossed Leader of mortals a PS3 and Demon Dude a Monkey.

Our brown group of adventurers set off for A house with a rousing cry of "110% awesomesauce!" On the way Leader of mortals fell, injuring their arm. Demon Dude told Leader of mortals they should ride on the dog that they brought to carry their supplies, but Leader of mortals ate too much bacon cheese baconburger before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Aeriths knight and Demon Dude left Leader of mortals with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Spongebob while they waited at Mcdonalds

After a long trek, Aeriths knight and Demon Dude finally arrived at A house, which is located in Spain. Upon entering A house, Aeriths knight and Demon Dude found themselves in the bathroom, where Flying mullet was eating a long Pizza. Aeriths knight asked Flying mullet where they could find the Excalibur. Flying mullet took a drink of their Coke, farted and pointed to the left. So Aeriths knight and Demon Dude continued into the next room, where they found Rye and their pet cat guarding the Excalibur with a Cat. Aeriths knight lept into action at once, crying out "grindledore!" and swinging their key at Rye's arm. And that's when Aeriths knight awoke. Did they win? Did Leader of mortals ever make it back home? Does Flying mullet's mother know they farted? Now no one will ever know...

Aerith's Knight
04-22-2008, 10:39 PM
grindledore? 0_o

Quindiana Jones
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
OMG SWEET. I just chose the first 5 posters here, except for ones with punctuation in their names.

Psychotic woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Billys goat, Gruff, which was rumored to be located at The Bear Palace. Lucky for Psychotic, they had recruited the help of rubah and Rye as they both had experience giggling. Psychotic grabbed their trusty cat then tossed rubah a bed and Rye a cheese.

Our good group of adventurers set off for The Bear Palace with a rousing cry of "STFU!" On the way rubah fell, injuring their toe. Rye told rubah they should ride on the moose that they brought to carry their supplies, but rubah ate too much watermelon before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Psychotic and Rye left rubah with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Antiques Roadshow while they waited at Happy Town.

After a long trek, Psychotic and Rye finally arrived at The Bear Palace, which is located in Stonehenge. Upon entering The Bear Palace, Psychotic and Rye found themselves in the bedroom, where Flying Mullet was eating a wise burger. Psychotic asked Flying Mullet where they could find the Billys goat, Gruff. Flying Mullet took a drink of their Vimto, masturbated and pointed to the left. So Psychotic and Rye continued into the next room, where they found qwertyxsora and their pet elk guarding the Billys goat, Gruff with a Skittles. Psychotic lept into action at once, crying out "GTFO!" and swinging their cat at qwertyxsora's toe. And that's when Psychotic awoke. Did they win? Did rubah ever make it back home? Does Flying Mullet's mother know they masturbated? Now no one will ever know...

I've highlighted my favourite bits. :bigsmile:

"Does FMs mother know he masturbated"....ahhh, that is gold.

f f freak
04-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Mine is kind of rude.

F F Freak woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for The Giant Ass, which was rumored to be located at The Centre of the Sun. Lucky for F F Freak, they had recruited the help of TyphoonThaReapa and Kuroshima as they both had experience with your mom. F F Freak grabbed their trusty Star then tossed TyphoonThaReapa a Used Condom and Kuroshima a Moldy Sock.

Our Brave group of adventurers set off for The Centre of the Sun with a rousing cry of "Yo\' Momma!" On the way TyphoonThaReapa fell, injuring their Reproductive Organ. Kuroshima told TyphoonThaReapa they should ride on the Goldenboko that they brought to carry their supplies, but TyphoonThaReapa ate too much Cheese before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So F F Freak and Kuroshima left TyphoonThaReapa with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Porn while they waited at Psy\'s House

After a long trek, F F Freak and Kuroshima finally arrived at The Centre of the Sun, which is located in Neverland. Upon entering The Centre of the Sun, F F Freak and Kuroshima found themselves in the Bathroom, where Psychotic was eating a Ape-Like Cat Crap. F F Freak asked Psychotic where they could find the The Giant Ass. Psychotic took a drink of their Urine, Did it with their mother and pointed to the left. So F F Freak and Kuroshima continued into the next room, where they found Eiko Guy and their pet Tramp guarding the The Giant Ass with a Psy\'s mommy. F F Freak lept into action at once, crying out "You Spoony Bard!!!" and swinging their Star at Eiko Guy's Reproductive Organ. And that's when F F Freak awoke. Did they win? Did TyphoonThaReapa ever make it back home? Does Psychotic's mother know they Did it with their mother? Now no one will ever know...

Flying Mullet
04-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Okay guys, it's getting a little randy. Remember to keep them clean. Just because you're not providing the entire content doesn't mean you're responsible for the pieces that you provide.

Sergeant Hartman
04-22-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm in bits.

Rantzien woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Sword of Obedience, which was rumored to be located at closet. Lucky for Rantzien, they had recruited the help of Manus and Cz as they both had experience masturbating. Rantzien grabbed their trusty sink then tossed Manus a bed and Cz a floor.

Our big group of adventurers set off for closet with a rousing cry of "fail!" On the way Manus fell, injuring their toe. Cz told Manus they should ride on the bull that they brought to carry their supplies, but Manus ate too much banana before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Rantzien and Cz left Manus with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Heroes while they waited at bathroom

After a long trek, Rantzien and Cz finally arrived at closet, which is located in Wales. Upon entering closet, Rantzien and Cz found themselves in the kitchen, where Hartman was eating a fat chips. Rantzien asked Hartman where they could find the Sword of Obedience. Hartman took a drink of their vimto, came and pointed to the left. So Rantzien and Cz continued into the next room, where they found Quin and their pet elephant guarding the Sword of Obedience with a table. Rantzien lept into action at once, crying out "epic!" and swinging their sink at Quin's toe. And that's when Rantzien awoke. Did they win? Did Manus ever make it back home? Does Hartman's mother know they came? Now no one will ever know...

Quindiana Jones
04-22-2008, 11:14 PM
I love how both mine and HATMAN:love:'s both have someone having a bed thrown at them, and someone drinking the purplicious drink, Vimto. :bigsmile:

It's a sign, HATMAN:love:. It's a sign.

Sergeant Hartman
04-22-2008, 11:15 PM
woah, I didn't know you had vimto in yours, oh god.

edczxcvbnm
04-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull: this is hilarious xD...also it is broken. It only uses one body part instead of the two it has you enter XP I changed mine to add the second body part.

AK woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Zohar, which was rumored to be located at NYSE. Lucky for AK, they had recruited the help of edczxcvbnm and PG as they both had experience Killing Spree. AK grabbed their trusty bed then tossed edczxcvbnm a assult rifle and PG a waffles.

Our fucking group of adventurers set off for NYSE with a rousing cry of "bling bling!" On the way edczxcvbnm fell, injuring their breasts. PG told edczxcvbnm they should ride on the hamster that they brought to carry their supplies, but edczxcvbnm ate too much hot pocket before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So AK and PG left edczxcvbnm with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch 24 while they waited at Gentlemens Club

After a long trek, AK and PG finally arrived at NYSE, which is located in dessert oasis. Upon entering NYSE, AK and PG found themselves in the catacombs, where Jojee was eating a loud waffle. AK asked Jojee where they could find the Zohar. Jojee took a drink of their sperm, fucked and pointed to the left. So AK and PG continued into the next room, where they found BoB and their pet penguin guarding the Zohar with a lube. AK lept into action at once, crying out "sexual chocolate!" and swinging their bed at BoB's nostril. And that's when AK awoke. Did they win? Did edczxcvbnm ever make it back home? Does Jojee's mother know they fucked? Now no one will ever know...

Dolentrean
04-23-2008, 01:21 AM
rubah woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Sword of Sexy, which was rumored to be located at Rye\'s Bedroom. Lucky for rubah, they had recruited the help of MILF and Ouch! as they both had experience Fighting Zombies. rubah grabbed their trusty Menorah then tossed MILF a Wiimote and Ouch! a Banana Hammock.

Our Sextastic group of adventurers set off for Rye\'s Bedroom with a rousing cry of "Oh, Did I mention Im Awesome?!" On the way MILF fell, injuring their Wing Wang Willy. Ouch! told MILF they should ride on the Goldenboko that they brought to carry their supplies, but MILF ate too much Pie before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So rubah and Ouch! left MILF with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 while they waited at Pet Shop

After a long trek, rubah and Ouch! finally arrived at Rye\'s Bedroom, which is located in Mount Doom. Upon entering Rye\'s Bedroom, rubah and Ouch! found themselves in the Den, where Loony BoB was eating a Fantastical Steak. rubah asked Loony BoB where they could find the Sword of Sexy. Loony BoB took a drink of their Scotch, Drooled and pointed to the left. So rubah and Ouch! continued into the next room, where they found Del Murder and their pet Goat guarding the Sword of Sexy with a Home Run Bat. rubah lept into action at once, crying out "You spoony bard!!" and swinging their Menorah at Del Murder's Wing Wang Willy. And that's when rubah awoke. Did they win? Did MILF ever make it back home? Does Loony BoB's mother know they Drooled? Now no one will ever know...

SEXTASTIC!!!

KentaRawr!
04-23-2008, 01:21 AM
JKTrix woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Grandleon, which was rumored to be located at McDonalds. Lucky for JKTrix, they had recruited the help of Dreddz and Kishi as they both had experience Playing Video Games. JKTrix grabbed their trusty Chrono Trigger then tossed Dreddz a Metal Slug and Kishi a Metal Gear.

Our metallish group of adventurers set off for McDonalds with a rousing cry of "lol!" On the way Dreddz fell, injuring their leg. Kishi told Dreddz they should ride on the Lynx that they brought to carry their supplies, but Dreddz ate too much Taco Bell before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So JKTrix and Kishi left Dreddz with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Fresh Prince of Belair while they waited at E3

After a long trek, JKTrix and Kishi finally arrived at McDonalds, which is located in Japan. Upon entering McDonalds, JKTrix and Kishi found themselves in the Computer Room, where Kentarou was eating a sluggish Egg Noodles. JKTrix asked Kentarou where they could find the Grandleon. Kentarou took a drink of their Dr. Pepper, farted and pointed to the left. So JKTrix and Kishi continued into the next room, where they found Captain Maxx Power and their pet Frog guarding the Grandleon with a Epoch. JKTrix lept into action at once, crying out "soz!" and swinging their Chrono Trigger at Captain Maxx Power's leg. And that's when JKTrix awoke. Did they win? Did Dreddz ever make it back home? Does Kentarou's mother know they farted? Now no one will ever know...

Lawl. :3

Goldenboko
04-23-2008, 01:45 AM
I was just thinking of making this thread, but I couldn't remember these things where called Madlibs >.>

Goldenboko woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for PuPu's Elixer, which was rumored to be located at The Void. Lucky for Goldenboko, they had recruited the help of Leen-Leen and Rubah as they both had experience :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting. Goldenboko grabbed their trusty clothes hanger then tossed Leen-Leen a tree and Rubah a calculator.

Our homosexical group of adventurers set off for The Void with a rousing cry of "'Ay~!" On the way Leen-Leen fell, injuring their kneecap. Rubah told Leen-Leen they should ride on the chocobo that they brought to carry their supplies, but Leen-Leen ate too much Cake before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Goldenboko and Rubah left Leen-Leen with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Robot Chicken while they waited at GoBo's House

After a long trek, Goldenboko and Rubah finally arrived at The Void, which is located in Siberia. Upon entering The Void, Goldenboko and Rubah found themselves in the Basement, where Dynast-Kid was eating a giaganto Sushi. Goldenboko asked Dynast-Kid where they could find the PuPu's Elixer. Dynast-Kid took a drink of their Bacardi and Cola, vomitted and pointed to the left. So Goldenboko and Rubah continued into the next room, where they found Psychotic and their pet horny toad guarding the PuPu's Elixer with a pillow. Goldenboko lept into action at once, crying out "Say hello to my little friend!!" and swinging their clothes hanger at Psychotic's kneecap. And that's when Goldenboko awoke. Did they win? Did Leen-Leen ever make it back home? Does Dynast-Kid's mother know they vomitted? Now no one will ever know...

The Unknown Guru
04-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Here's mine, slightly edited for grammatic accuracy:

Rye woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for a 12-year-old girl's panties, which was rumored to be located at the old geezer's house. Lucky for Rye, they had recruited the help of Flying Mullet and sephirothishere as they both had experience breathing. Rye grabbed their trusty n00b then tossed Flying Mullet a gigantic wooden stake and sephirothishere a leper.

Our chunky group of adventurers set off for the old geezer's house with a rousing cry of "It burns when I pee!" On the way Flying Mullet fell, injuring their third chin. sephirothishere told Flying Mullet they should ride on the feral cat that they brought to carry their supplies, but Flying Mullet ate too much escargo before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Rye and sephirothishere left Flying Mullet with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Dora the Explorer while they waited at a rat hole.

After a long trek, Rye and sephirothishere finally arrived at the old geezer's house, which is located in Lower Asscrackylvania. Upon entering the old geezer's house, Rye and sephirothishere found themselves in the Honey Bucket, where The Unknown Guru, master of all forum denizens was eating a really, really, really, really, REALLY ugly Fudgesicle. Rye asked The Unknown Guru, master of all forum denizens where they could find the 12-year-old girl's panties. The Unknown Guru, master of all forum denizens took a drink of their glycerin, exposed himself, and pointed to the left. So Rye and sephirothishere continued into the next room, where they found Ouch! and their pet magic dragon guarding the 12-year-old girl's panties with a penguin. Rye lept into action at once, crying out "I DO THE HAMMERLOCK!" and swinging their n00b at Ouch!'s third chin. And that's when Rye awoke. Did they win? Did Flying Mullet ever make it back home? Does The Unknown Guru, master of all forum denizens's mother know they exposed himself? Now no one will ever know...

Damn, I got hosed.

KentaRawr!
04-23-2008, 04:10 AM
I had a funny idea to add on to the story by putting in ridiculously huge answers. This is my new rude action:

and farted. He then proceeded to state his dissatisfaction towards the first member being such a sleeze-ball. However, he said with a grin, "I envy your journey, and perhaps feel obliged to be a boss. However, I will lead you to the Grandleon." With that, he led you deeper into the pits of McDonalds. There were countless ways to go, seemingly a maze. However, as JKTrix passed each false way, he seemed to see common things. He believed Kentarou had not found the quickest way through, and found this flawed way in through massive trial and error. This thought of his was suddenly interrupted, when they came to one last way. Kentarou paused for a moment,

... and pointed left.

But this was thwarted, because my Mother might not know I and farted. He then proceeded ...

D:

Vermachtnis
04-23-2008, 04:33 AM
I took a stab at it.

GB woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Golden Hammer, which was rumored to be located at Cow Farm. Lucky for GB, they had recruited the help of Momoji and Jessweeee as they both had experience sleeping. GB grabbed their trusty bed then tossed Momoji a laptop and Jessweeee a playstation.

Our Blue group of adventurers set off for Cow Farm with a rousing cry of "Cheese it!!" On the way Momoji fell, injuring their Nose. Jessweeee told Momoji they should ride on the Cat that they brought to carry their supplies, but Momoji ate too much Shrimp before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So GB and Jessweeee left Momoji with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Friends while they waited at The Mall

After a long trek, GB and Jessweeee finally arrived at Cow Farm, which is located in Australia. Upon entering Cow Farm, GB and Jessweeee found themselves in the Kitchen, where Omni was eating a Hot Steak. GB asked Omni where they could find the Golden Hammer. Omni took a drink of their Dr Pepper, Died and pointed to the left. So GB and Jessweeee continued into the next room, where they found Rubah and their pet Moose guarding the Golden Hammer with a phone. GB lept into action at once, crying out "Objection!!" and swinging their bed at Rubah's Nose. And that's when GB awoke. Did they win? Did Momoji ever make it back home? Does Omni's mother know they Died? Now no one will ever know...

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-23-2008, 05:05 AM
EoFF Madlib Madness

rubah woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Kusanagi, which was rumored to be located at Mars. Lucky for rubah, they had recruited the help of Faris and Aerith\'s Knight as they both had experience playing video games. rubah grabbed their trusty magazine then tossed Faris a tree and Aerith\'s Knight a flower.

Our hot group of adventurers set off for Mars with a rousing cry of "GTFO!!" On the way Faris fell, injuring their genitalia. Aerith\'s Knight told Faris they should ride on the cheetah that they brought to carry their supplies, but Faris ate too much chicken before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So rubah and Aerith\'s Knight left Faris with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Supernatural while they waited at Hell

After a long trek, rubah and Aerith\'s Knight finally arrived at Mars, which is located in Easter Island. Upon entering Mars, rubah and Aerith\'s Knight found themselves in the bedroom, where Rye was eating a cold ketchup. rubah asked Rye where they could find the Kusanagi. Rye took a drink of their pepsi, Fingered and pointed to the left. So rubah and Aerith\'s Knight continued into the next room, where they found Jojo and their pet dolphin guarding the Kusanagi with a fire. rubah lept into action at once, crying out "Take care all!" and swinging their magazine at Jojo's genitalia. And that's when rubah awoke. Did they win? Did Faris ever make it back home? Does Rye's mother know they Fingered? Now no one will ever know...

Aerith's Knight
04-23-2008, 06:53 AM
this is starting to become more like p0rn xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-23-2008, 07:06 AM
By "Fingered" I meant giving the middle finger but it sounds horribly sexual. x-x;

Aerith's Knight
04-23-2008, 07:23 AM
thats called flipping a finger xD

leader of mortals
04-23-2008, 12:26 PM
The best thing is they were in a bedroom:D

DK
04-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Shiny woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Pork Sword, which was rumored to be located at Azerbaijan. Lucky for Shiny, they had recruited the help of I Took the Red Pill and Azar as they both had experience fapping. Shiny grabbed their trusty orange then tossed I Took the Red Pill a livejournal and Azar a scrotum.

Our cute group of adventurers set off for Azerbaijan with a rousing cry of "Who the hell do you think I am?!" On the way I Took the Red Pill fell, injuring their kneecap. Azar told I Took the Red Pill they should ride on the cat that they brought to carry their supplies, but I Took the Red Pill ate too much Hsu before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Shiny and Azar left I Took the Red Pill with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air while they waited at Shlupquack's Underpants

After a long trek, Shiny and Azar finally arrived at Azerbaijan, which is located in Athens. Upon entering Azerbaijan, Shiny and Azar found themselves in the basement, where DK was eating a big Sushi. Shiny asked DK where they could find the Pork Sword. DK took a drink of their Jim Beam, fingered and pointed to the left. So Shiny and Azar continued into the next room, where they found Miriel and their pet otter guarding the Pork Sword with a spoon. Shiny lept into action at once, crying out "BOOMshakalaka!" and swinging their orange at Miriel's kneecap. And that's when Shiny awoke. Did they win? Did I Took the Red Pill ever make it back home? Does DK's mother know they fingered? Now no one will ever know...

I left the grammar in 'cause I like it better that way. Now to read everyone elses :}

Jessweeee♪
04-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Death by Moogles woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. He was searching for Holy materia, which was rumored to be located at the gas station. Lucky for Death by Moogles, he had recruited the help of Leen-Leen and Dynast-Kid as they both had experience sewing. Death by Moogles grabbed his trusty Power Ranger action figure then tossed Leen-Leen an orange and Dynast-Kid a pen.

Our blue group of adventurers set off for the gas station with a rousing cry of "Basch Lives!" On the way Leen-Leen fell, injuring her nose. Dynast-Kid told Leen-Leen she should ride on the kitty that they brought to carry their supplies, but Leen-Leen ate too many cookies before they left and was afraid she would get sick. So Death by Moogles and Dynast-Kid left Leen-Leen with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so she could watch Scrubs while they waited at the bay.

After a long trek, Death by Moogles and Dynast-Kid finally arrived at the gas station, which is located in Oklahoma. Upon entering the gas station, Death by Moogles and Dynast-Kid found themselves in the laundry room, where Jessweeee♪ was eating a smelly taquito. Death by Moogles asked Jessweeee♪ where they could find the Holy materia. Jessweeee♪ took a drink of her Dr. Pepper, pooed and pointed to the left. So Death by Moogles and Dynast-Kid continued into the next room, where they found Goldenboko and his pet squirell guarding the Holy materia with a table. Death by Moogles lept into action at once, crying out "By YOUR powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" and swinging his Power Ranger action figure at Goldenboko's arm. And that's when Death by Moogles awoke. Did they win? Did Leen-Leen ever make it back home? Does Jessweeee♪'s mother know she pooed? Now no one will ever know...

Heath
04-23-2008, 06:56 PM
GoldenBoko woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for the Ark of the Covenant, which was rumored to be located at Westminster Palace. Lucky for GoldenBoko, they had recruited the help of Citizen Bleys and Wyllius as they both had experience fishing. GoldenBoko grabbed their trusty Ford Anglia then tossed Citizen Bleys a TV Remote and Wyllius The Fugitive on DVD.

Our bulging group of adventurers set off for Westminster Palace with a rousing cry of "Don't mention the war!" On the way Citizen Bleys fell, injuring their ankle. Wyllius told Citizen Bleys they should ride on the barracuda that they brought to carry their supplies, but Citizen Bleys ate too much lasanga before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So GoldenBoko and Wyllius left Citizen Bleys with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Heil Honey, I'm Home while they waited at Area 51

After a long trek, GoldenBoko and Wyllius finally arrived at Westminster Palace, which is located in New Jersey. Upon entering Westminster Palace, GoldenBoko and Wyllius found themselves in the bedroom, where Del Snizz was eating a furious Prawn cocktail. GoldenBoko asked Del Snizz where they could find the Ark of the Covenant. Del Snizz took a drink of their Apple schnapps, squirmed and pointed to the left. So GoldenBoko and Wyllius continued into the next room, where they found Kishi and their pet Kangaroo guarding the Ark of the Covenant with a worn handkerchief . GoldenBoko lept into action at once, crying out "The princess is in another castle!" and swinging their Ford Anglia at Kishi's thumb. And that's when GoldenBoko awoke. Did they win? Did Citizen Bleys ever make it back home? Does Del Snizz's mother know they Squirmed? Now no one will ever know...

Tidied it up a bit. I want to hire everyone mentioned in this story (as well as anyone that could double up as any of the items and/or locations) to make it into the best low budget film ever.

demondude
04-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Haha this is awesome. xD

EoFF Madlib Madness

Rye woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for frilly pants, which was rumored to be located at EOFF secret house. Lucky for Rye, they had recruited the help of Flying Mullet and Leader of Mortals as they both had experience Playing games. Rye grabbed their trusty Geeky sword then tossed Flying Mullet a Porn magazine and Leader of Mortals a Cowboy hat.
Our Huge group of adventurers set off for EOFF secret house with a rousing cry of "Woozle wazzle!" On the way Flying Mullet fell, injuring their Foot. Leader of Mortals told Flying Mullet they should ride on the Panda that they brought to carry their supplies, but Flying Mullet ate too much Chocolate before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Rye and Leader of Mortals left Flying Mullet with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch The simpsons while they waited at School
After a long trek, Rye and Leader of Mortals finally arrived at EOFF secret house, which is located in Berlin . Upon entering EOFF secret house, Rye and Leader of Mortals found themselves in the Bathroom, where Demon Dude was eating a Hairy Cheese. Rye asked Demon Dude where they could find the frilly pants. Demon Dude took a drink of their Soda, Licked and pointed to the left. So Rye and Leader of Mortals continued into the next room, where they found Roto13 and their pet Cat guarding the frilly pants with a Computer. Rye lept into action at once, crying out "I am your father!" and swinging their Geeky sword at Roto13's Breasts. And that's when Rye awoke. Did they win? Did Flying Mullet ever make it back home? Does Demon Dude's mother know they Licked? Now no one will ever know...

I love it when rye chops Roto13's breasts off.

Heath
04-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Dr. Bleys woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for your mother, which was rumored to be located at town hall. Lucky for Dr. Bleys, they had recruited the help of Bleys and The Rt. Hon. Bleys as they both had experience scriptin\'. Dr. Bleys grabbed their trusty spork then tossed Bleys a trout and The Rt. Hon. Bleys a Ninja Gaiden.

Our squishy group of adventurers set off for town hall with a rousing cry of "Welcome to the BBC News at 10. I\'m Anna Ford.!" On the way Bleys fell, injuring their belly button. The Rt. Hon. Bleys told Bleys they should ride on the Squirrel that they brought to carry their supplies, but Bleys ate too much crumpet before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Dr. Bleys and The Rt. Hon. Bleys left Bleys with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Cheers while they waited at Aquarium

After a long trek, Dr. Bleys and The Rt. Hon. Bleys finally arrived at town hall, which is located in France. Upon entering town hall, Dr. Bleys and The Rt. Hon. Bleys found themselves in the kitchen, where Citizen Bleys was eating a smelly risotto. Dr. Bleys asked Citizen Bleys where they could find the your mother. Citizen Bleys took a drink of their bloody mary, voted and pointed to the left. So Dr. Bleys and The Rt. Hon. Bleys continued into the next room, where they found Judge Bleys and their pet Sloth guarding the your mother with a cannon ball. Dr. Bleys lept into action at once, crying out "THEY THINK IT\'S ALL OVER. IT IS NOW!" and swinging their spork at Judge Bleys's eyelash. And that's when Dr. Bleys awoke. Did they win? Did Bleys ever make it back home? Does Citizen Bleys's mother know they voted? Now no one will ever know...

It was my duty to PG to post this. Also I was bribed with moon cake.

rubah
04-23-2008, 08:32 PM
I would like to congratulate Gobo seven times for making it with the likes of Del Snizz.

Loony BoB
04-23-2008, 10:09 PM
It sort-of worked...

BoB woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for BoB's Wood, which was rumored to be located at BoB's flat. Lucky for BoB, they had recruited the help of smitten and Jess as they both had experience getting hot'n'heavy in bed. BoB grabbed their trusty sharp-edged piece of paper then tossed smitten a pipe and Jess a dildo.

Our erotic group of adventurers set off for BoB's flat with a rousing cry of "I'm more than OK! I'm Batma... Wait, that's wrong..!" On the way smitten fell, injuring their special place. Jess told smitten they should ride on the jaguar that they brought to carry their supplies, but smitten ate too much salt before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So BoB and Jess left smitten with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight while they waited at the local stinky back alley

After a long trek, BoB and Jess finally arrived at BoB's flat, which is located in Sunderland. Upon entering BoB's flat, BoB and Jess found themselves in the kitchen, where DK was eating a gay Kiwi Burger. BoB asked DK where they could find the BoB's Wood. DK took a drink of their pint of whiskey, arse scratched and pointed to the left. So BoB and Jess continued into the next room, where they found Cid and their pet moose guarding the BoB's Wood with a duck. BoB lept into action at once, crying out "It's on like Donkey Kong!!" and swinging their sharp-edged piece of paper at Cid's left eyebrow. And that's when BoB awoke. Did they win? Did smitten ever make it back home? Does DK's mother know they arse scratched? Now no one will ever know...

Goldenboko
04-23-2008, 10:13 PM
I would like to congratulate Gobo seven times for making it with the likes of Del Snizz.

I noticed that, I just didn't want to be a vain douchebag and point it out :bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
...where DK was eating a gay Kiwi Burger.
No surprise here.

Jessweeee♪
04-23-2008, 10:56 PM
I took a stab at it.

GB woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Golden Hammer, which was rumored to be located at Cow Farm. Lucky for GB, they had recruited the help of Momoji and Jessweeee as they both had experience sleeping. GB grabbed their trusty bed then tossed Momoji a laptop and Jessweeee a playstation.

Our Blue group of adventurers set off for Cow Farm with a rousing cry of "Cheese it!!" On the way Momoji fell, injuring their Nose. Jessweeee told Momoji they should ride on the Cat that they brought to carry their supplies, but Momoji ate too much Shrimp before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So GB and Jessweeee left Momoji with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Friends while they waited at The Mall

After a long trek, GB and Jessweeee finally arrived at Cow Farm, which is located in Australia. Upon entering Cow Farm, GB and Jessweeee found themselves in the Kitchen, where Omni was eating a Hot Steak. GB asked Omni where they could find the Golden Hammer. Omni took a drink of their Dr Pepper, Died and pointed to the left. So GB and Jessweeee continued into the next room, where they found Rubah and their pet Moose guarding the Golden Hammer with a phone. GB lept into action at once, crying out "Objection!!" and swinging their bed at Rubah's Nose. And that's when GB awoke. Did they win? Did Momoji ever make it back home? Does Omni's mother know they Died? Now no one will ever know...

How come I didn't get to say Objection!?

oddler
04-24-2008, 12:54 AM
The Unknown Guru woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Coolest Thing of all Time AKA a Weedwacker, which was rumored to be located at the internets. Lucky for The Unknown Guru, they had recruited the help of The Captain and The Summoner of Leviathan as they both had experience making things. The Unknown Guru grabbed their trusty royal garments then tossed The Captain a toe of a rat and The Summoner of Leviathan a heart, thrice broken.

Our grumpy group of adventurers set off for the internets with a rousing cry of "Cram it, Proto!" On the way The Captain fell, injuring their right nostril. The Summoner of Leviathan told The Captain they should ride on the flying squirrel that they brought to carry their supplies, but The Captain ate too much corn before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So The Unknown Guru and The Summoner of Leviathan left The Captain with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Alf while they waited at a witches convention.

After a long trek, The Unknown Guru and The Summoner of Leviathan finally arrived at the internets, which is located in Mordor. Upon entering the internets, The Unknown Guru and The Summoner of Leviathan found themselves in the cellar, where The Man was eating a ludicrously titanic taco. The Unknown Guru asked The Man where they could find the Coolest Thing of all Time AKA a Weedwacker. The Man took a drink of their Fresca, made a gingerbread house and pointed to the left. So The Unknown Guru and The Summoner of Leviathan continued into the next room, where they found The Fonz and their pet field mouse guarding the Coolest Thing of all Time AKA a Weedwacker with a kitty cat. The Unknown Guru lept into action at once, crying out "lol wut!" and swinging their royal garments at The Fonz's wenus. And that's when The Unknown Guru awoke. Did they win? Did The Captain ever make it back home? Does The Man's mother know they made a gingerbread house? Now no one will ever know...

Lawr
04-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Sagensyg woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Einlanzer, which was rumored to be located at Neskaya. Lucky for Sagensyg, they had recruited the help of Spammerman and karatehero as they both had experience Eating. Sagensyg grabbed their trusty Tube socks then tossed Spammerman a Baseball bat and karatehero a Candle.

Our \"Whats an adjective?\" group of adventurers set off for Neskaya with a rousing cry of "copy paste DUH!" On the way Spammerman fell, injuring their ear. karatehero told Spammerman they should ride on the Komodo Dragon that they brought to carry their supplies, but Spammerman ate too much Parfait before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Sagensyg and karatehero left Spammerman with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Prison Break while they waited at Eyeson

After a long trek, Sagensyg and karatehero finally arrived at Neskaya, which is located in Kentucky. Upon entering Neskaya, Sagensyg and karatehero found themselves in the Attic, where Pureghetto was eating a \"Again, whats an adjective?\" Fried Chicken. Sagensyg asked Pureghetto where they could find the Einlanzer. Pureghetto took a drink of their Milk, lolsasl?-ed and pointed to the left. So Sagensyg and karatehero continued into the next room, where they found kikkim and their pet Leopard guarding the Einlanzer with a Cheese. Sagensyg lept into action at once, crying out "stay essential!" and swinging their Tube socks at kikkim's Neck. And that's when Sagensyg awoke. Did they win? Did Spammerman ever make it back home? Does Pureghetto's mother know they lolsasl?-ed? Now no one will ever know...

I AM LEGEND

Shiny
04-24-2008, 01:27 AM
DK woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Magical Wand , which was rumored to be located at Starbucks. Lucky for DK , they had recruited the help of Miriel and Goldenboko as they both had experience doing taxes. DK grabbed their trusty hatchett then tossed Miriel a taco and Goldenboko a lollyipop .

Our that\'s a spicy meatball group of adventurers set off for Starbucks with a rousing cry of "Not there !" On the way Miriel fell, injuring their fist of doom . Goldenboko told Miriel they should ride on the platypus that they brought to carry their supplies, but Miriel ate too much black pudding before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So DK and Goldenboko left Miriel with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy while they waited at Little Richard\'s house

After a long trek, DK and Goldenboko finally arrived at Starbucks, which is located in Pantsu . Upon entering Starbucks, DK and Goldenboko found themselves in the bathroom , where Rantzien was eating a foul taco . DK asked Rantzien where they could find the Magical Wand . Rantzien took a drink of their Quin n Tonic , dropped like it\'s hot and pointed to the left. So DK and Goldenboko continued into the next room, where they found Magical Pope and their pet Oprah guarding the Magical Wand with a cowbell . DK lept into action at once, crying out "Oh, you touch my tra la la!" and swinging their hatchett at Magical Pope 's big ass. And that's when DK awoke. Did they win? Did Miriel ever make it back home? Does Rantzien 's mother know they dropped like it\'s hot ? Now no one will ever know...

Some of these are just...wow. xD

Leen-Leen
04-24-2008, 01:36 AM
Jessweeee♪ woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for Excalibur, which was rumored to be located at public restroom. Lucky for Jessweeee♪, they had recruited the help of Dynast-Kid and Kuroshima as they both had experience doing yoga poses. Jessweeee♪ grabbed their trusty canopy bed then tossed Dynast-Kid a yoga mat and Kuroshima a tea light.

Our beeping group of adventurers set off for public restroom with a rousing cry of "Kerpowee!!" On the way Dynast-Kid fell, injuring their leg. Kuroshima told Dynast-Kid they should ride on the peacock that they brought to carry their supplies, but Dynast-Kid ate too much bread sticks before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Jessweeee♪ and Kuroshima left Dynast-Kid with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Whose Line is it Anyway? while they waited at dark alley

After a long trek, Jessweeee♪ and Kuroshima finally arrived at public restroom, which is located in Vienna. Upon entering public restroom, Jessweeee♪ and Kuroshima found themselves in the kitchen, where Goldenboko was eating a shiny double bacon cheeseburger with extra cheese and BBQ sauce with a side of extra-large fries. Jessweeee♪ asked Goldenboko where they could find the Excalibur. Goldenboko took a drink of their root beer, gave the middle finger and pointed to the left. So Jessweeee♪ and Kuroshima continued into the next room, where they found Psychotic and their pet zebra guarding the Excalibur with a telephone. Jessweeee♪ lept into action at once, crying out "ROFFLWAFFLE!" and swinging their canopy bed at Psychotic's arm. And that's when Jessweeee♪ awoke. Did they win? Did Dynast-Kid ever make it back home? Does Goldenboko 's mother know they gave the middle finger? Now no one will ever know...

... o_O

Lawr
04-24-2008, 01:42 AM
where Goldenboko was eating a shiny double bacon cheeseburger with extra cheese and BBQ sauce with a side of extra-large fries

Lol

Goldenboko
04-24-2008, 01:45 AM
where Goldenboko was eating a shiny double bacon cheeseburger with extra cheese and BBQ sauce with a side of extra-large fries

Lol

I detest BBQ! This must have been a dream!

Vermachtnis
04-24-2008, 02:21 AM
How come I didn't get to say Objection!?

Don't blame me, blame the randomization ;)

The Unknown Guru
04-24-2008, 04:51 AM
...The Unknown Guru, master of all forum denizens...

The Unknown Guru grabbed their trusty royal garments...

lol wut?

I'm flattered. Thanks. :hat:

Blue Harvest
04-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Peegee woke up with a start, sweating from a crazy dream. They were searching for orgasm, which was rumored to be located at Blue Harvest\'s bed. Lucky for Peegee, they had recruited the help of Akaria and Rye as they both had experience fapping. Peegee grabbed their trusty baseball bat then tossed Akaria a rifle and Rye a dildo.
Our huge group of adventurers set off for Blue Harvest\'s bed with a rousing cry of "Welcome to my barbeque!!" On the way Akaria fell, injuring their brain. Rye told Akaria they should ride on the frickin\' sharks with frickin\' lazerbeams attatched to their frickin\' heads that they brought to carry their supplies, but Akaria ate too much marijuana before they left and was afraid they would get sick. So Peegee and Rye left Akaria with a TV(Hey, this is a dream, remember?) so they could watch Scrubs while they waited at Burger King
After a long trek, Peegee and Rye finally arrived at Blue Harvest\'s bed, which is located in a whale\'s vagina. Upon entering Blue Harvest\'s bed, Peegee and Rye found themselves in the bedroom, where Aerith\'s Knight was eating a cold pizza. Peegee asked Aerith\'s Knight where they could find the orgasm. Aerith\'s Knight took a drink of their beer, vomited and pointed to the left. So Peegee and Rye continued into the next room, where they found Cap\'n Maxx and their pet evil closet monkey guarding the orgasm with a sword. Peegee lept into action at once, crying out "*sexors*!" and swinging their baseball bat at Cap\'n Maxx's penis. And that's when Peegee awoke. Did they win? Did Akaria ever make it back home? Does Aerith\'s Knight's mother know they vomited? Now no one will ever know...