PDA

View Full Version : moving.

Caraliz
04-23-2008, 01:54 AM
how many places have you ever lived?

i just moved from illinois to vermont, to be with my silly boyfriend (you all know him as bert) and we live with his friends seth & lyndsey.

i'm super excited about everything. :jess:

Peegee
04-23-2008, 02:09 AM
It will be 5 cities by next month. Six if you're very specific:

Toronto area (Scarborough, Markham)
Guelph
Hong Kong
Windsor
Barrie

Jessweeee♪
04-23-2008, 02:10 AM
LESEEE, I was born in Illinois, moved to Texas, moved to Illinois, and then moved to Texas. Yup.

o_O
04-23-2008, 02:19 AM
I've lived in Dunedin, Auckland, Tauranga and Katikati. Katikati's a hole, don't ever go there.

Roto13
04-23-2008, 02:29 AM
Guelph

Guelph smells like poo.

I've lived in tiny town Newfound, and then other tiny town Newfoundland, then Vancouver.

Roogle
04-23-2008, 03:00 AM
I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I moved to San Antonio, Texas for a year when I was fourteen to live with my dad, and, when I was eighteen, I moved to Tempe, Arizona and moved to Denver, Colorado when I was twenty.

The Unknown Guru
04-23-2008, 03:01 AM
I've lived in Seattle, about 3 houses in a tiny town east of Seattle, and now a house in a slightly less tiny town near the tiny town east of Seattle.

Namelessfengir
04-23-2008, 04:25 AM
i was born here and i havent gotten enough money to leave yet

Jowy
04-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Erie, Milwaukee, back to Erie, North Apollo, Vandergrift.

Araciel
04-23-2008, 04:44 AM
Let me see

Toronto, ON (2 different places)
Oro, ON
Barrie, ON (3 different places)
Orillia, ON (4 different places)
Gimli, MB
La Pocatiere, PQ
Burns Lake, BC

Bahamut2000X
04-23-2008, 04:45 AM
In various cities in Ohio. Not too many cities, but we moved from a bunch of houses and apartments in a short time frame, like 6 or 7 maybe in just say 5 years or so. I was young so I don't even remember half of them.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-23-2008, 04:49 AM
GlenLevit (small town in the middle of nowhere in New Brunswick) and now in Montreal. As for living, I lived with my parents, then on Rez, then with my parents for the summer, then moved into my current apartment.

rubah
04-23-2008, 06:21 AM
2. Our family trailer, and then when I was almost three, the house next door. I am talking so literally that my grandparents actually live in the trailer now (they moved into it when my grandma couldn't keep their big house and my grandpa both clean).

I guess I could say I've lived at college now though. It kinda does feel like home, and I'm getting kicked out of the house now for three months so :cry:

My moving experience when I was two was mostly sitting on the tailgate of the truck with a bunch of mason jars in the back riding up the hill into the summer sunset. That's about all I remember of it xD

(I hated our house then. Wanted to go back to the trailer. i don't think I would trade it for the world now :|)

oddler
04-23-2008, 06:57 AM
I've never lived outside of Virginia but, when I was a kid, my parents moved all over the state. I've probably lived in 10 different cities but I don't remember half of them. I've lived in Dublin for the past 15 years.

Aerith's Knight
04-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Ive been born inside the same house i resided in for 19 years.. then moved out and such..

Akaria
04-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Born and raised for 18 years in Apple Valley, MN. Then came to Mankato, MN for college. I'm going back this summer to live in the city bordering Apple Valley in my own apartment:)

Dr. Acula
04-23-2008, 07:56 AM
I was born in New Plymouth (in New Zealand), then I lived in Auckland until I was about eight, and I've lived in so many different places since then that I can't remember all the names.:confused: I've never lived overseas though.

CimminyCricket
04-23-2008, 08:00 AM
I was born in Texas, from there I moved to Minnesota for a few months, then I moved to Colorado, from Colorado I moved to California, and then to Georgia, from Georgia I moved to Germany, I then went back to Georgia, though I lived in a different city, and from Georgia I moved to Minnesota before coming to Hawai'i.

Selphie
04-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Oh my. Okay, I should be able to remember everything:

Born in Sacramento, CA
-Holteville, CA
-El Centro, CA
-Imperial, CA
-San Diego, CA
-Crescent City, CA (Up in Nor Cal)

From Crescent City:
Pennsburg, PA
East Greenville, PA

From PA:
Denison, TX, which is my current residence.

Buh.

Rantz
04-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Two different apartments in the city I'm in now, and a paradisical pseudo-farm with my family before that.

Loony BoB
04-23-2008, 11:35 AM
I lived in 1-3 different places (I think) as a youngster, but of the places I remember, there were two houses in Auckland and there have been two flats in Edinburgh. This is the first I have had legal ownership of, though.

Jess
04-23-2008, 01:44 PM
I've lived in Washington which is between Newcastle and Sunderland, and I've lived in Brighton and Essex. :jess:

Blue Harvest
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
I still live in the same town I was born in :(

smittenkitten
04-23-2008, 03:27 PM
I've moved around quite a bit.

Newcastle - 2 years
Scotland Countryside - 4 years
Kilmarnock - 6 years
Galston - 5 years
Edinburgh - Almost 1 year. :)

I think that's correct but not sure. :p

Breine
04-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Just two different places. I still live at home, and so we moved once like 10 years ago.. but it was just across the street, so no big diff.

Rye
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
I was born in Queens, NY and I moved to tiny little [Rye's Town], New York in the suburbs.

In the end of august, I'm moving away to Rhode Island for university. :bigsmile:

Caraliz
04-23-2008, 05:40 PM
I was born in Queens, NY and I moved to tiny little [Rye's Town], New York in the suburbs.

In the end of august, I'm moving away to Rhode Island for university. :bigsmile:
ok ok new england meetup plz~ ;D

Heath
04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
St. Helens, Merseyside (England) 1989 - 1996
Towyn, Conwy (Wales) 1996 - 1997
Llangernyw, Conwy (Wales) 1998 - 2000
Colwyn Bay, Conwy (Wales) 2000 - Present

Next year I'll be up in York, hopefully becoming Zak Dingle. I wasn't born in any of those places; I was born in Whiston, Merseyside. Same place as Steven Gerrard. Oh how I weep.

Rye
04-23-2008, 07:04 PM

ok ok new england meetup plz~ ;D

We definitely will! My boyfriend is visiting in September too. :bigsmile:

escobert
04-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Windsor Vermont until I was 4 then to Springfield Vermont until I was 11. Then we moved back to windsor! then I went to college and lived in Plymouth New Hampshire! then came back to windsor moved to Tunbridge for a little while back to windsor and yeah now I live with you! :bigsmile:

Balzac
04-24-2008, 02:27 AM
Belfast
Preston
Leyland
London
Middlesbrough
and Lancaster :D

Agrias
04-24-2008, 02:54 AM
congrats and good luck lizzypooooo!! <33333

Also, i was born in Athens, Greece, moved to Canada when i was 5 and since then i've lived in Burnaby, Richmond, Maple Ridge, 100 Mile House, Surrey and Coquitlam, all in the lower mainland. :D

Shlup
04-24-2008, 02:57 AM
I've lived in five cities, all in Southern California.

Leen-Leen
04-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Hmm ... I was born in California, but then when I was six I moved to Okinawa, Japan. I lived there for four years, and then I went back to my hometown in California for two years. Then we moved to Vienna, Austria, lived there for two years, and now we're here in Mexico City. We've been here for ... two years. xD in the summer I'm moving to Tokyo, Japan! :jess:

Goldenboko
04-24-2008, 03:10 AM
Hmm ... I was born in California, but then when I was six I moved to Okinawa, Japan. I lived there for four years, and then I went back to my hometown in California for two years. Then we moved to Vienna, Austria, lived there for two years, and now we're here in Mexico City. We've been here for ... two years. xD in the summer I'm moving to Tokyo, Japan! :jess:

That sounds like it sucks :P

Next time make your parents move to CT and be with me :D

Miriel
04-24-2008, 03:12 AM
Los Angeles, CA -> Hacienda Heights, CA -> Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, basically I've lived in or around Los Angeles my whole entire life. And I've been really happy here, but it's time to bust out and explore the world a little.

If I had it my way, I would travel around America and the world, living a few years at various locations. But for now, I'll settle for moving up north to the San Francisco Bay Area and living with the Boyfriend.

Avarice-ness
04-24-2008, 04:43 AM
I was born in Colorado, moved to Wyoming when I was like 2 and a half, moved to Texas when I was like 5 or 6, then lived in about 6 or 7 different places in Texas, then at 21 I moved to Wisconsin and at 22 I'll be moving back to Texas in June and then who knows where I'll go after that because I'll be a military wife! :D

Caraliz
04-24-2008, 05:06 PM
i can't wait to visit my sister in san fransisco california. i miss her. :( but it seems like a ton of eoffers live in friggin california too.

Shoeberto
04-24-2008, 06:04 PM
I lived in the same small town in Ohio from the time I was born until I guess the time I moved to college. We changed houses once, from a relatively small house in town to the house we've lived in since I was in kindergarden. It's always suited us pretty well, it's just the right size, so we've never moved since.

I've been living in Fayetteville since last August. It's a pretty cool city. Not so big that it's crazy all the time, but it's big enough to have a life of its own.

fire_of_avalon
04-24-2008, 10:43 PM
I lived in Mars Hill, NC until I was 18 and since then I've bounced between there and Chapel Hill, NC for school. I'll probably move to Raleigh, NC once school is done unless I find a job back west. I'd love to find a job in Asheville and go back to living there or around Mars Hill, but I don't think it's gonna happen. We'll see.

Hambone
04-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I've lived in central Texas all my life. Austin, specifically.