PDA

View Full Version : Things You Do Repeatedly That You Suck At

Evastio
04-23-2008, 07:16 PM
So, is there anything that you guys do quite a lot even though you suck at it?

I guess making sigs is one of them for me. Even though my sigs aren't that bad, compared to other sigs made by other people mine suck. They're too pixellated and blurry. :(

I also suck at being funny. It's probably because I'm a very serious person. I try to do different funny things like make funny songs (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2477159-post403.html) or funny (http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii157/Kyudi/TheLegendofCosby.png) pictures (http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii157/Kyudi/F-Cosby.png) but they don't amuse that many people. :(

demondude
04-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I suck at maths but I need to do it otherwise my physics will be too hard.

Peegee
04-23-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't suck >: (

Vermachtnis
04-23-2008, 07:43 PM
I suck at working by myself. I need group input or someone watching over me or else I mess up.

BardTard
04-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Cleaning by room by force.

Polaris
04-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Writting and sig making I keep making it and suck at it! :rolleyes2

rubah
04-23-2008, 08:27 PM
I try to tell people what I'm thinking and it just goes horribly awry.

Shauna
04-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Playing games. :p

Rantz
04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Walking. :(

Breine
04-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I suck at getting up early in the morning, but I've still done it millions of times.

smittenkitten
04-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I suck with my grammer, my spelling is catastrophic! :(

Araciel
04-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Women.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Living.

Polaris
04-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Living.

Ok that's emo :shifty:

Kes
04-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Multiplayer games. Especially FPSs. I'm fodder. But I'll win next time, I swear!

smittenkitten
04-23-2008, 10:30 PM
I try to tell people what I'm thinking and it just goes horribly awry.

I suck at that too, I tend to keep my real feelings to myself. :(

cloud21zidane16
04-23-2008, 10:46 PM
I suck at trying to get an early nights sleep, but dont really try that often anyway:p

Evastio
04-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Writing and sig making I keep making it and suck at it! :rolleyes2
How does that work? :confused:

Krelian
04-23-2008, 11:09 PM
I suck at real-time strategy games, but every now and then I get the urge to play one again. Then I realize how much I suck at them and don't touch any for a long time.

Jessweeee♪
04-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Sewing xD

Selphie
04-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Call of Duty 4.

I play with a bunch of friends from work all the time, and I'll have some good games, but for the majority, I pretty much stink at it.

Aerith's Knight
04-23-2008, 11:31 PM
keep talking to the same girl without her ending up hating me for some stupid thing i say..

the longlivity of my relationships are based on the amount of time it takes until that happens

crono_logical
04-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Trying to wake up early and failing :p

Rye
04-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Losing weight. ;;

Goldenboko
04-24-2008, 01:54 AM
Women.

Amen brother :P

Balzac
04-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Guitar Hero

Momiji
04-24-2008, 02:19 AM
I play shmups a lot, and I'm nothing special at them. I just happen to enjoy them, the harder the better.

Call me a masochist if you will. :sweat:

However, it is immensely satisfying when you accomplish the goals you set for yourself in games.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/momijitsukuyomi/illusionseeker.jpg

That's a screencap of the most difficult thing I've ever accomplished (read: did not die on) in a shmup. The sad thing is, that's easy compared to some of the hardest parts in the game.

Lawr
04-24-2008, 02:20 AM
Anything atttemptable, like typing.

Loony BoB
04-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Gaming, definitely. I'm pretty sucky-to-average at almost every game I play, and my friends are generally better than I am. I do it anyway, though, at least until I get bored of it and find a new game. I'm more into gaming for the fun than the perfecting of skills.

Miriel
04-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Draining out the water from pots in Cooking Mama.

I have literally spent hours over the past few months trying to get a "Very Good" on that part of the cooking instructions but it's only happened ONCE and I just keep trying and trying and trying. I won't ever give up. Must get "Very Good" or else Mama will be mad. :mad2:

Blue Harvest
04-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Guitar Hero

Iceglow
04-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Losing weight. ;;

Jess, shut up about losing weight you're a wisp anyway the strong winds you get in a storm could blow you away :P

Now what do I suck at? Chess surprisingly for all my ability to play tactics games I cannot play chess I have it on my computer, it's one of Vista's inbuilt games and I have to admit even on beginner difficulty level I SUCK at that so much! It makes me mad and that makes me wanna learn to play better!

I also suck at remembering what chests not to open in FFXII to get the Zodiac spear, now I am considering re-starting the file I have with 4 espers, in the tchita uplands with a completely level 50 party so I can get the damn spear.

Evastio
04-24-2008, 07:00 PM
I also suck at influencing my friends, yet I do it a lot. Especially when it comes to changing their bad traits... :(

Levian
04-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Listening to music. I listen to the same song on repeat like 30 times, then I get tired of it and don't listen to it for forever, then I move on to another song and wreck that one too. Why can't I just alternate more between songs? WHY! I wonder if there's a name for this condition, and if not then I'll claim it as Levians Syndrome.

No.78
04-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Listening to music. I listen to the same song on repeat like 30 times, then I get tired of it and don't listen to it for forever, then I move on to another song and wreck that one too. Why can't I just alternate more between songs? WHY! I wonder if there's a name for this condition, and if not then I'll claim it as Levians Syndrome.

I also suffer from Levians Syndrome

I'm doing it now

Aerith's Knight
04-24-2008, 08:11 PM
why wont anyone say sex so i can laugh at them :mad:

Rantz
04-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Also it's called things you do repeatedly that you suck at.

Dolentrean
04-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Also it's called things you do repeatedly that you suck at.

WIN!

Also I have been instinctively amazing at everything I have ever done... except sewing for some reason, I can't sew for the life of me.

Shiny
04-24-2008, 09:12 PM
i sock at tyoping

qwertysaur
04-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Getting random people to watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DWqRyAAUw&feature=related)
*Warning, loud* :D

Creeping Shadow
04-25-2008, 01:24 AM
My favorite fighting games.:(

Godangit I lost all my practice!

Loony BoB
04-25-2008, 11:32 AM
i sock at tyoping
Personally I think you're wonderful at typoing.

leader of mortals
04-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Guitar hero... the last set on expert... My facial expressions normally go, :eek::eek::eek::(

Relapse
04-25-2008, 03:24 PM
i guess it has to be chinese. altho its cuz i am too damn lazy to improve on it. ah well.

Aerith's Knight
04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
why wont anyone say sex so i can laugh at them :mad:Also it's called things you do repeatedly that you suck at.

Im confused.. dont you?

Creeping Shadow
04-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Guitar hero... the last set on expert... My facial expressions normally go, :eek::eek::eek::(

You and me both.

G3ORGE
04-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Meeting new people..... i usually stick with my old mates lol.

Breine
04-25-2008, 09:17 PM

Why not just listen to entire albums instead?

The Unknown Guru
04-26-2008, 07:33 AM
Talking to girls.

Montoya
04-26-2008, 09:54 AM
I repeatedly suck at getting people to like me. For every five people that I talk to, only one of the becomes a friend.

Araciel
04-26-2008, 04:06 PM

Sex.

Montoya
04-26-2008, 06:17 PM

Sex.

Gay Sex.

Rye
04-26-2008, 06:31 PM

Oh my god, I do the same exact thing. I fall in love with a song, listen to it on repeat for a few days, and then I never want to listen to it again, I'm so sick of it. Then I do the same thing again. ;____;

Roto13
04-26-2008, 06:36 PM

Sex.

Gay Sex.

You can practice on AK.

Even if he resists.

That just means he's even more eager.

Aerith's Knight
04-26-2008, 08:09 PM

Sex.

Gay Sex.

You can practice on AK.

Even if he resists.

That just means he's even more eager.

*laughs at Aracel*

*Wonders how Montoya even knows that.. then stops.. as it is a disturbing thought*

Ara ara, thats just projection onto me, Roto13..

Krelian
04-26-2008, 10:15 PM

Oh my god, I do the same exact thing. I fall in love with a song, listen to it on repeat for a few days, and then I never want to listen to it again, I'm so sick of it. Then I do the same thing again. ;____;
Come to think of it, I know that as well O.o I've already ruined a number of songs that way :/

scrumpleberry
04-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Writting and sig making I keep making it and suck at it! :rolleyes2

Stop fishing for compliments darling, you know full well you're the fabbiest sigger here.

Playing games. :p

Yes XD

I suck at getting up early in the morning, but I've still done it millions of times.

I think all early risers do it more out of force of habit than enjoyment.

And you don't see how that phrase reflects on your sexorising skills?

Come to think of it, I know that as well O.o I've already ruined a number of songs that way :/

Me too! I find normally the cure is to drop them for a month or so after that, and you can pick them up and enjoy them again afterwards.

Aerith's Knight
04-26-2008, 11:16 PM

And you don't see how that phrase reflects on your sexorising skills?

As a matter of fact, yes.. it means that i dont suck at it.. and i waited for someone to say it, because it seemed inevitable.. even if it were a joke..

but you wanting to turn it back towards me is not possible.. ergo Roto13's failed post in where he confessed to only having had sex once.. but i doubt thats what he meant though..

I'solé
04-26-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm the Typo Queen. And I fail majorly on life in general. Huzzah.

Evastio
04-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Talking to girls.
Same here. It's much worse when they're really pretty because I'll always freeze up in front of them. :(

blackmage_nuke
04-27-2008, 01:13 AM

Me too! I find normally the cure is to drop them for a month or so after that, and you can pick them up and enjoy them again afterwards.

We should start a club!!!

Or a thread in the lounge about what songs weve ruined for ourselves

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Living.

Ok that's emo :shifty:

O.o Regardless of how it sounded, it's still true

Proxy
04-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Multiplayer games. Especially FPSs. I'm fodder. But I'll win next time, I swear!

anyone wanna jump on the "i suck at halo3, but i don't know why i can't stop playing it" wagon?

Montoya
04-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Oh yeah, I barely remembered that I suck at talking. Like, I literally stutter a lot and the more I think about the words the more I stutter. It's annoying.:mad2:

leader of mortals
04-28-2008, 12:17 PM
I cant not look at a hot girl... oh the pain and greatness of hooters.

blackmage_nuke
04-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Occasionally the situation arrises where a real life event relates to something in a book or movie or tv show or game etc which would be humourous to mention, but theres no one around who watches that show or has seen that movie or read that book, and I just gotta say it because i cant hold somethin i think is funny to myself, so i go for it anyway and the humour just goes past them and i look like a complete fool. On a good day i'd just give up at this point, but sometimes i then go into explaining the reference and it just makes me look worse

Manny
04-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Um... Hm... Exist? :choc2:

Proxy
05-02-2008, 06:09 AM
I cant not look at a hot girl... oh the pain and greatness of hooters.

just cause she has big breasts doesn't make her hot.
Gorgeous eyes & a smile to die for please. that makes a woman attractive (physically anyway). Booobs are a bonus, and big ones are gross anyway.

Wolf Kanno
05-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Writing... and singing... I used to be really good at singing when I was younger but then my voice dropped. Think of Simpsons where Gramps thinks back Homer's beautiful singing voice.

Interactions with other human beings. I can't help but be a cynical ass.