PDA

View Full Version : vitamin water

Caraliz
04-25-2008, 01:35 AM
my baby and i drink a lot of it. we drink loads of vitamin water. my favorite is triple x or defense or the other ones we don't have in illinois. (but i live in vermont now!)

what's your favorite flavor and why? :bigsmile:

Rye
04-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I love you. :bigsmile:

Vitamin Water is delicious. Triple X is my favorite too. I like it when it's really really cold. Sometimes I put it in the freezer for a bit, and then I take it out and it's like a slushee. Mmmmmmmm.

Jess
04-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Vitamin water? I just drink your average mineral water. :jess:

Momiji
04-25-2008, 01:42 AM
I don't understand the attraction honestly. I tried one once and didn't think it tasted too good, and it had a lot of calories for something that tasted like slightly sweet water.

I prefer iced green tea instead. You can get the diet kind (read: other than the kind you brew yourself) in bottles with no calories and in citrus and mixed berry. I'm assuming the reason vitamin water is popular is because it's 'healthy', but Lipton Diet Green Tea with Citrus/Mixed Berry tastes better, I think. Tea is good for you, it has antioxidants in it. ^^

I'm actually drinking a bottle of the mixed berry kind right now. :3

Jessweeee♪
04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
It looks good, but I hear it's worse than Gatorade! You shouldn't drink it unless you're in the middle of a grueling physical activity D:

Aerith's Knight
04-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Triple X is the way to go xD

simply because it tastes the best :p

BizarroSephiroth
04-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Triple X
Dragonfruit
And Lemonade
YUMMY =D
vitamin water PWNS

Rye
04-25-2008, 02:22 AM
Man, I also love the lemonade. I like the pink one and the 50 cent one and mmmmmmmmm I want some now! I think I'll go have some. :bigsmile:

Shoeberto
04-25-2008, 03:00 AM
I tried some last semester. It tasted like watered down crappiness. I also seem to recall obnoxious commercials.

Seems like a fad drink imo

rubah
04-25-2008, 03:12 AM
I like flavored water, but most of that vitamin health stuff just tastes nasty xD the brand 'vitaminwater' is particularly disgusting.

Shlup
04-25-2008, 03:32 AM
I fear vitamin water.

Lawr
04-25-2008, 03:36 AM
Propel™ owns that rubbish!

KentaRawr!
04-25-2008, 04:37 AM
I like Vitamin Water, personally. You've just got to respect it in a different light.

~*~Celes~*~
04-25-2008, 04:39 AM
Diet Lipton Green Iced Tea with Citrus, like PoPa said, ftw :bigsmile: or, Dasani or Aquafina flavored water!

Shiny
04-25-2008, 05:10 AM
It's pretty gross, but at least the vending machine adds color to my school.

Miriel
04-25-2008, 05:22 AM
I tried drinking vitamin water after I gave up soda.

But it really does taste like watered down crap. If I can't have regular tasting drinks, then I'd rather just have water.

Xaven
04-25-2008, 06:06 AM
Crystalline fructose and sucrose syrup are suck. D:

I like bottled water! :D

Montoya
04-25-2008, 06:47 AM
The multi-vitamin lemonade one is best. Why settle for anything less?

Morningstar
04-25-2008, 07:19 AM
I actually quite like vitaminwater. The guava/jackfruit kind is my favorite. B-Relaxed is it's name, I think.

rubah
04-25-2008, 07:21 AM
I tried drinking vitamin water after I gave up soda.

But it really does taste like watered down crap. If I can't have regular tasting drinks, then I'd rather just have water.
how do you feel about sparkling flavored water? the off-brand stuff I've had of that was pretty good. It may not be as healthy for you, but it definitely tastes better. Not that fruit2o stuff, because that was pretty gross xD

(plus it's like 60 cents for a one liter)

Rye
04-25-2008, 01:26 PM
I know it sounds like BS, but really, you have to drink Vitamin Water more than once to acquire a taste for it. The first time I drank it I was like "Hmmmm..." but then after that, I was hooked. :bigsmile:

Fonzie
04-25-2008, 01:54 PM
I know it sounds like BS, but really, you have to drink Vitamin Water more than once to acquire a taste for it. The first time I drank it I was like "Hmmmm..." but then after that, I was hooked. :bigsmile:

I drank almost every flavor for a week on my break at work. The after taste is what makes it nasty watered down crap imho. :p

Peegee
04-25-2008, 02:36 PM
This thread makes me happy I'll be drinking tap water from now on.

We do pay the government for fluoride in our water and we do clean it already. Bottled water is pretty silly =)

Rye
04-25-2008, 02:49 PM
I can't drink the tap water here. The water in Queens was good, because it was city water. But out here, it's disgusting suburban water and it tastes vile. My whole family feels sick if we drink it. I have to drink bottled water. xD

rubah
04-25-2008, 04:21 PM

We do pay the government for fluoride in our water and we do clean it already. Bottled water is pretty silly =)

Not so much bottled water as flavored bottled water!

(I tend to bring water from home where i like the taste of tap or buy a 32c/gal jug at walmart because dorm water is gross ;ooo )

Aerith's Knight
04-25-2008, 04:24 PM
bottled water in itself tastes better then tapwater.. its as if youre drinking a pool.. and so much chlorine isnt good for you.

Old Manus
04-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Vitamins are for pussies. Scurvy is in.

Aerith's Knight
04-25-2008, 04:43 PM
So are STD's.. doesnt mean i want them

Caraliz
04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
okay i drink vitamin water because it's flavored but it's good. normally i prefer unsweetened tea but vitamin water is delicious as a treat. ;p i don't actually believe it's healthy.

but all of them are tasty. i just haven't had grape cos it's nasty. ;_;

and also manus scurvy is an std

Peegee
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM

(I tend to bring water from home where i like the taste of tap or buy a 32c/gal jug at walmart because dorm water is gross ;ooo )

Get some Kool-aid. Just pennies a glass.

Shoeberto
04-25-2008, 05:53 PM

Get some Kool-aid. Just pennies a glass.
Vitamin water definitely reminds me of when I used to go to a babysitter and she'd make us kool aid without any sugar.

Aerith's Knight
04-25-2008, 06:30 PM
and also manus scurvy is an std

curvy is a disorder caused by a shortage on vitamin c that causes liver failure(?).. it was some kind of failure at least.. and in the golden age people suffered alot from that on ships, as all you could eat was sea biscuits.. and sometimes they died from it.

I think you were thinking of crabs or something

Meow
04-26-2008, 02:01 AM
I searched vitamin water and all I discovered was that vapor distilling sounds like a made-up process

Woodinator
04-26-2008, 02:14 AM
I've never tried vitamin water, don't really intend to either. If it's just flavored water I'm not interested because I can't stand the stuff. Gatorade though, mmm boy, I love it and I guess it's good for me since I run a lot and need to hydrate :P

Værn
04-26-2008, 03:00 AM
Triple X pretty much pwnz. I've had 1875% of the daily recomended amount of vitamin C today.

cloud21zidane16
04-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I dont drink it, tap water here tastes quite nice anyway.

Caraliz
04-26-2008, 09:37 PM
I searched vitamin water and all I discovered was that vapor distilling sounds like a made-up process
blanco meow sounds like a made up faggrot

Aerith's Knight
04-26-2008, 09:40 PM

if you dont know how vapor distilling works, then go to wikipedia, get a better education or dont talk about it.. your choice

Meow
04-27-2008, 02:45 AM
blanco meow sounds like a made up faggrot

and vermont is a made-up town :joker:

also:

if you dont know how vapor distilling works, then go to wikipedia, get a better education or dont talk about it.. your choice

ahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha