PDA

View Full Version : I want to get further in the game but....

thr33chears4Rikku!
04-26-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm stuck between Balamb Garden and the town that is a bit up the road. All I can do is fight monsters and Quistis left me. Do I have to go find her or what do I do next to get past this part?

nik0tine
04-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Try taking a nap in your dorm.

Aerith's Knight
04-26-2008, 11:19 PM
nappie nappie

Namelessfengir
04-27-2008, 05:52 AM
remember that when playing this game you must sleep at the same time the characters do.

Roogle
04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Final Fantasy VIII can be a fairly linear experience. If you are not certain on what to do at the beginning parts of the game, return to Balamb Garden and rest or talk to some of the officials to get some direction.

the lynch clone
04-29-2008, 10:50 PM
First of all you need to acquire the Hellfire sword. This is obtained by sodomizing Ifrit and tearing a horn off. Then you should partake in an epic battle with Ashlee Simpson over who is able to sing the worst. But do not fret, for this is one of those "win/win" situations, because it is a widely understood fact that no one, and I repeat, NO ONE, is able to sing worse than Ashlee Simpson. After this is accomplished, you must find Quistis in the opium den in a special underground tunnel just off of the Quad. Trust me, it's not hard to find. I noticed someone asked what they put in the hotdogs in another post. Now you know. Anyway, after Quistis is done with a few puffs, join her in a game of "who can talk longer without shutting up." This is a no-win situation. After that find Zell and hit him up for a free 8-ball. No, not one of those magic-message 8-balls. Now you're completely jacked for the next mission. It requires speed and concentration. Actually just concentration because you already have the speed portion done with. You now have to ingest some acid and see how many orange flying manatees you are able to swat with your giant tree arm. After this total out-of-body experience, you should pass out in an arbitrary location somewhere near the classroom (I do anyways) and wake up refreshed, ready to tackle the next command. You're welcome.

Tallulah
04-29-2008, 11:16 PM
First of all you need to acquire the Hellfire sword. This is obtained by sodomizing Ifrit and tearing a horn off. Then you should partake in an epic battle with Ashlee Simpson over who is able to sing the worst. But do not fret, for this is one of those "win/win" situations, because it is a widely understood fact that no one, and I repeat, NO ONE, is able to sing worse than Ashlee Simpson. After this is accomplished, you must find Quistis in the opium den in a special underground tunnel just off of the Quad. Trust me, it's not hard to find. I noticed someone asked what they put in the hotdogs in another post. Now you know. Anyway, after Quistis is done with a few puffs, join her in a game of "who can talk longer without shutting up." This is a no-win situation. After that find Zell and hit him up for a free 8-ball. No, not one of those magic-message 8-balls. Now you're completely jacked for the next mission. It requires speed and concentration. Actually just concentration because you already have the speed portion done with. You now have to ingest some acid and see how many orange flying manatees you are able to swat with your giant tree arm. After this total out-of-body experience, you should pass out in an arbitrary location somewhere near the classroom (I do anyways) and wake up refreshed, ready to tackle the next command. You're welcome.

I love you :D

Assuming you have just finished the Fire Cavern mission, the next stage is the SeeD entrance exam. Go to the Dormitories (either by walking there or via the Directory) and you will be given the option to change into the cadet uniform. Get changed and head back to the lobby (I think you are taken there automatically once you leave the dorm). There you have it, the next stage. :)

Jessweeee♪
04-30-2008, 12:44 AM
BUM BUM BUUUUM....(da dadada da da da da dadada da da da) BUM BUM BUUUUUM

Roogle
04-30-2008, 08:44 PM
the lynch clone, please do not post false information.

Xurts
05-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Fire Cavern? SeeD test mission? What have you done already?