PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the end of Crissis Core!

solidsnake420
04-27-2008, 07:31 PM
I was a confused by the end of the game because after you fight Genussis for the last time Zack leaves his there and walks away to go off to Midgar with Cloud and then two random men fly up in a shinra choper and take Genussis body away and say someting about him becomeing there new brother dose anybody Know what thats about please explan that to me

Aerith's Knight
04-27-2008, 08:50 PM
I dont know either but im betting it has something to do with DoC

so go bother someone who played that or go to gamefaqs.com

The Crystal
04-27-2008, 09:32 PM
I was a confused by the end of the game because after you fight Genussis for the last time Zack leaves his there and walks away to go off to Midgar with Cloud and then two random men fly up in a shinra choper and take Genussis body away and say someting about him becomeing there new brother dose anybody Know what thats about please explan that to me

The two guys who picked him up are Nero and Weiss(from DoC). They called Genesis "brother", because they were injected with Genesis' genes a long time ago.

solidsnake420
04-27-2008, 11:13 PM
I don't remember that from DoC but ill play the game once more looking for that link but thanks for the help

BarelySeeAtAll
06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
i read somewhere that Genesis is in some underground cavern place under midgar- thats where nero and weiss take him methinks....
other suggestion; THEY ARE BODY SNATCHERS D:
but mind you...they look fairly shinra-infantryman-ly...:S

solidsnake420
03-20-2009, 07:23 PM
ok thanks guys affter replaying DoC and crissis core i get it much better now those guys from the shinra choper did have DG Soldier emblems on there belts at the time the thing just didnt click in my head been some time between playing DoC and Crissis core but new intreeage if thay toke genissis away with them is he really dead or still alive or are thay just using his cells for sciantific reserch answer on ? get a hundred more lol:choc::confused:

G13
06-10-2009, 06:59 AM
He's probably still alive. If you'll remember at the extreme end of DoC you see Genesis appear from a ball of light and pick up Weiss' lifeless body and fly off. Possibly foreshadowing a sequel? Who knows, but obviously it means he's still alive.

Jaffer
08-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Spoilers

Deepground is a secret army of SOLDIERs that Heidegger was assembling, they were forced to live in an underground city under Midgar. Now from what i understand, Genesis being a First Class SOLDIER, a secret experiment and supposedly dead was decided to toss in that hellhole as well, because he's too damn good to kill off and needed to be hidden. Thus he is Weiss' and Nero's new brother.

Nero and Weiss injected themselves and the rest of their army with Genesis' cells to become stronger and when Genesis woke up the duo asked him to join their rebellion against Shinra.
Genesis politely declines and decides to go live in his magic orb for a while.

At the end of DoC the cave is destroyed and Genesis decides to leave for bigger and better things, taking Weiss with him.

Rokk
09-07-2009, 12:18 AM
I love the character of Genesis.

I hadn't thought about this much either, but I would love to see him appear again.