PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality.

Loony BoB
04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Once you come down to it, all I'm really interested in are the statistics. I'll let you guys throw in a discussion thingy. :p

Roogle
04-28-2008, 04:56 PM
What do you want from us.

Loony BoB
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Sorry, I was adding a poll. It's there now.

You guys can discuss how likely it is that a male is to be bisexual/homosexual in comparison to a female, if you like.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
he wants to show us Woody xD

but he knows heterosexual males would beat him up for it :p

Peegee
04-28-2008, 05:01 PM
I voted

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 05:06 PM
you wish PG..

Momiji
04-28-2008, 05:07 PM
There's no 'Quina' option.

Oh, I'm a hetero male by the way. ;)

Caraliz
04-28-2008, 05:15 PM
i'm a heterosexual female with a heterosexual boyfriend (?)

am i doin it rite

Shauna
04-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I've noticed that these days it's seen as the cool new thing, to be bisexual. At school I've seen a burst of people - especially girls - who come out to be bisexual. Yes, people may be bi, but a group of female friends suddenly become bi at near enough the same time? xD It's crazy.

Heterosexual female here.

Zeldy
04-28-2008, 05:25 PM
I remember someone saying to my friend "are you heterosexual?" and she was all "NO I'M NOT. OH MY GOD, NO I'M NOT! I'M STRAIGHT, OH MY GOD!". How we laughed :jess:

I'm heterosexual.

Jess
04-28-2008, 05:30 PM
I am female and guys are my bag. :jess:

Women would be far too much hassle. Fuck that! xD

Psychotic
04-28-2008, 05:31 PM
It's not funny. It's really not. But I'll be damned if I give Loony BoB a serious answer for his little stats quest.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Ara ara, isnt this a day of revelation for Psy and PG..

Flying Mullet
04-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Yes, people may be bi, but a group of female friends suddenly become bi at near enough the same time? xD It's crazy.
That's because it's a disease that can spread rampantly if left unchecked. I hear scantily-clad slumber parties with pillow fights are the easiest way to catch it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
openly Bi male.

/end

Raebus
04-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm a heterosexual female.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
well BoB.. i dont think this is gonna work.

escobert
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
i love peegee

Flying Mullet
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
As long as BoB can make spreadsheets and pie charts from this, it will work.

NeoCracker
04-28-2008, 05:55 PM
openly Bi male.

/end

Oh god how I wish I could posts George Carlin's "Openly Gay" skit right now. But it's not forum appropriate. :(

Anywho, I am straight.

However, the singer from They Might be Giants is kinda cute. I might go gay for him.

Heath
04-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Voted innit. Heterosexual male here.

Old Manus
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Straight guys represent

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 06:05 PM
As long as BoB can make spreadsheets and pie charts from this, it will work.

what use is data if its not correct?

It would be as pointless as outdrinking a 4yo.

NeoCracker
04-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Since when has correct data been a requirement when making statistics?

Polaris
04-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm a homosexual female.

What's with the Lesbian???? :confused:

meh I don't care I am heterosexual! ^^

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 06:13 PM
The gay and bi-sexuals are Psy and PG -_-'

KentaRawr!
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
This site has asked for a load of information from me. It's creeping me out.

Heterosexual Male.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
The staff uses the information on the p0rn forum

smittenkitten
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm a bisexual female just like peegee. :mog: What can I say I like the men and the ladies. Especially the ladies when it comes to hawtness. ;)

Ashi
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
I don't currently have a sexual orientation. :(
Not sure how that works.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Ara ara.. BoB.. you have it made my friend.. oppertunity for a menage a trois. :p

you dog! xD

Madame Adequate
04-28-2008, 06:29 PM
:tpg:

Roto13
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm not gay, but my husband is.

What do you want from us.

That made me laugh for some reason.

Rye
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Openly Bisexual female. :bigsmile:

I'm surprised, I thought there'd be more in this thread!

KentaRawr!
04-28-2008, 06:51 PM

Along with my location, my age, my occupation, etc.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 06:52 PM

Along with my location, my age, my occupation, etc.

dont forget dark places in your neighbourhood, nights when you walk alone, bus schedules, chloroform mail order sites, etc.

qwertysaur
04-28-2008, 07:35 PM
openly bisexual male here.:p

Breine
04-28-2008, 07:36 PM
I've noticed that these days it's seen as the cool new thing, to be bisexual. At school I've seen a burst of people - especially girls - who come out to be bisexual. Yes, people may be bi, but a group of female friends suddenly become bi at near enough the same time? xD It's crazy.

The term is "bisexual chic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_chic)" I believe? The whole thing started with Ziggy Stardust in the 70s.. Oh, what celebs/people do/say to get attention.

That having been said, I am a bisexual male :P

Captain Maxx Power
04-28-2008, 07:53 PM
This place is stupidly gay.

Rye
04-28-2008, 08:07 PM

The term is "bisexual chic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_chic)" I believe? The whole thing started with Ziggy Stardust in the 70s.. Oh, what celebs/people do/say to get attention.

Bisexual chic makes me very angry. I'm not taken as seriously when I say I'm bisexual than if someone says they're gay, or that they're straight because huge gaggles of 15 year old girls everywhere all declare they're bisexual at the same time. For a whole week. Ugh. xD

Marshall Banana
04-28-2008, 08:09 PM
My orientation is Rye-chan.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 08:10 PM

Bisexual chic makes me very angry. I'm not taken as seriously when I say I'm bisexual than if someone says they're gay, or that they're straight because huge gaggles of 15 year old girls everywhere all declare they're bisexual at the same time. For a whole week. Ugh. xD

Doesnt matter, as long as there are lots of underwear Pillowfights :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
04-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Fixed your poll, BoBby.

I'm straight female but women are pretty.

Dolentrean
04-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Strait Male, But I have no problem admitting when guys are hot.

Psychotic
04-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Fixed your poll, BoBby.Fixed it right back. :irked:

Breine
04-28-2008, 08:27 PM

So true, but what are you gonna do, y'know.. At least it brings some attention and awareness to bisexuality.. whether it's positive or negative I can not say.

Cz
04-28-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm a heterosexual male who is very upset to discover that Psychotic is gay. :(

Araciel
04-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Yay for being majority!

Miss_Lulu
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM

amen sister. i myself am openly bi. i remember last year when it suddenly became the 'in' thing here to be bisexual and go around pretending to do stuff with everyone. it wasn't cool at all. and now everytime someone finds out i'm bi, they don't believe me, and i'm like woah, back up homie, i'm telling the truth. lol

Peegee
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Yay for being majority!

You're a human with sexual aberrations?

Dolentrean
04-28-2008, 08:54 PM
So… anyone up for some :jokey:

And by :jokey: I mean serious discussion about religion and politics on the internets.

Araciel
04-28-2008, 09:01 PM

And by :jokey: I mean serious discussion about religion and politics on the internets.

Ew no.

scrumpleberry
04-28-2008, 09:02 PM
I really don't know. In very very short, I fancy guys and I think I fancy girls sometimes, but I don't know how much fancying constitutes lesbian tendencies and I couldn't see myself in a really long term relationship with a girl. Still figuring myself out...Unsure option pls :p

Peegee
04-28-2008, 09:02 PM

Homer: Uh, um, what do you think 'some' is?

Bart: Uh, Toys?

Sweet Beloved
04-28-2008, 09:26 PM
heterosexual female.
:]
boys are too much fun to be around anyways haha.

Rye
04-28-2008, 09:39 PM
I really don't know. In very very short, I fancy guys and I think I fancy girls sometimes, but I don't know how much fancying constitutes lesbian tendencies and I couldn't see myself in a really long term relationship with a girl. Still figuring myself out...Unsure option pls :p

That's what I was like for a while, no shame in that. I still consider myself bisexual, but I definitely prefer guys (I'm a according to Kinsey's scare, I'd be a heterosexual-bisexual), and I'm not quite sure if I would ever be in a long term relationship with a girl either. But I know I'm attracted to girls and I've had girl crushes, so. xD I guess it's what you make it to be.

Takara
04-28-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm heterosexual. But I've only had experience with guys so far, never with other women, so who knows what would happen if I ever try it?

I've read somewhere that the majority of people are actually bisexual, just at varying degrees. Some will be 50% male/50% female, others 80% male/20% female, etc... Of course, since it was an article on the internet, I'm not certain if it was reliable or not. :)

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 09:45 PM

That's what I was like for a while, no shame in that. I still consider myself bisexual, but I definitely prefer guys (I'm a according to Kinsey's scare, I'd be a heterosexual-bisexual), and I'm not quite sure if I would ever be in a long term relationship with a girl either. But I know I'm attracted to girls and I've had girl crushes, so. xD I guess it's what you make it to be.

the perfect example of a girl that would do a threesome xD

scrumpleberry
04-28-2008, 09:51 PM

the perfect example of a guy that won't be getting threesomes with anyone xD

Please don't insult my integrity like that. I don't know how Rye feels about it but I often find you rude and abrasive and this is a prime example of that. Even in GC, I think you need to have more respect for other peoples AK :mad2:

Cookie
04-28-2008, 09:53 PM
The amount of times he's posted in this thread, he was bound to offend someone.

Straight male.

Madame Adequate
04-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Dream on, son. Threesomes, I couldn't say. Involving you, I can say, and it's a pretty emphatic 'No'.

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 09:59 PM

Dream on, son. Threesomes, I couldn't say. Involving you, I can say, and it's a pretty emphatic 'No'.

1. you dont know me
2. i never said it included me
3. thats pretty harsh, whats your problem?

Shauna
04-28-2008, 10:00 PM

Learned something new today! :D But yeah, that describes the thing well.

scrumpleberry
04-28-2008, 10:02 PM

1. you dont know me

What's your problem? You effectively called his girlfriend loose. Really, you need to learn the difference between making a joke and infringing on someone's personal pride. You are quite insulting sometimes. Learn when to shut up. Think before you post. If you can tell that someone's being more serious about something, don't take the piss. I'm not referring specifically to this incident, it's happened very frequently.

edit: BACK ON TOPIC thanks for your inputs and helps Rye <3

Bisexual chic lol, yes well that's exactly what I don't want to end up being a cliche of just by assuming things. I know far too many girls & boys who are. It's pretty dumb.

Sergeant Hartman
04-28-2008, 10:02 PM
It's all about to kick off now.

BardTard
04-28-2008, 10:04 PM
bisexual female... this poll looks familiar. I think it's been done before.

Madame Adequate
04-28-2008, 10:10 PM

1. you dont know me

1) I know what you've shown us.
2) It's pretty clear that you're hot for Rye, after posts like this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2480547-post22.html).
3) Building on 1 and 2, you've demonstrated you're pretty keen on my girlfriend. That's fine in itself, she wouldn't leave me for less than Robot Obama, but when you start acting like this, implying that she's a loose sleep-around slut, and have apparently arrogated for yourself the right to make jokes of this nature without knowing her at all, it kind of causes me to get a liiitttttle bit ticked off.

EDIT FOR TOPICALITY: Even more ticked off than bisexual chic, and the subsequent presumption that all bisexuals are being chic!

BardTard
04-28-2008, 10:17 PM

I know what you mean. I'm bisexual because I just have no preference. I don't care whether you have a penis or a vagina, what matters to me is how compatible we are. Alot of people make me so angry when it comes to this but sexuality in itself isn't a bad thing, it's other people who make it look bad. It makes me mad.

Flying Mullet
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
All right quote-pyramid team, knock it off. I don't care who started what; let's move on.

Balzac
04-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm gay for Scott.

Old Manus
04-28-2008, 10:21 PM
The old Mullet would embrace the drama :cry:

Lawr
04-28-2008, 10:28 PM
What a coincidence it is that I realize this thread is in General Chat after I vote heteorsexual male.

I'm a lesbian because I like women. :jokey:
Make whatever sense out of that as much as you can.

smittenkitten
04-28-2008, 10:28 PM
I think I noticed I was attracted to females when I was about 14 years old. I was very confused and thought it was a bad thing, I hated myself for it. My friend actually asked if I would go Bisexual with her, but I thought she was joking or testing me so I said "NO WAY!". I liked her but I was afraid people would make fun of me. It was hard to be different back then. :mog:

Ouch!
04-28-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm a heterosexual male who is entirely too secure with his sexuality resulting in some awkward situations.

Araciel
04-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Apparently, the fact that I make jokes about being gay with friends makes me insecure about my sexuality.

I tend to think it just makes me a jerk.

Flying Mullet
04-28-2008, 10:37 PM
The old Mullet would embrace the drama :cry:
No, even the old Mullet had standards and wouldn't perpetuate a tasteless joke.

smittenkitten
04-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm a heterosexual male who is entirely too secure with his sexuality resulting in some awkward situations.

I laughed out loud. So do you wear pink shirts and stuff? :love:

Apparently, the fact that I make jokes about being gay with friends makes me insecure about my sexuality.

I tend to think it just makes me a jerk.

So maybe you're a bit bi-curious then? :mog:

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
2) It's pretty clear that you're hot for Rye, after posts like this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2480547-post22.html).

where the hell do you draw conclusions from? i dont even know her, ive never met her and im not interested.. not even a little, so dont get your panties in a bunch.

and whatever you might think, i come here to have fun, not to make social connections with people, ive got friends for that. and if you want a serious discussion, post in EoEO.

I already said to cut it out. That didn't mean try to get the last word in. If you feel the need to discuss this further, do so in a PM. - Flying Mullet

*snip AGAIN*
<!--abusement of power right here, as it obviously clears up MILF weird ass assumptions-->

Seriously, knock it off.

~Void

Montoya
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
I like your booty but I'm not gay. It had to be said.

Heterosexual Homosapien Male.

oddler
04-28-2008, 11:00 PM
heterosexual female.
:]
boys are too much fun to be around anyways haha.

I don't get it. :(

I'm a heterosexual male.

Goldenboko
04-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Heterosexual male. I've never had feelings of physical attraction towards other men, yeah.

Mirage
04-28-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm totally a lesbian bot.

loinharte
04-29-2008, 12:39 AM
i will say this i am a man who likes the ladies;) k ladies

Levian
04-29-2008, 12:52 AM
What? No multiple options?

Miriel
04-29-2008, 01:00 AM
I'm heterosexual. But I've only had experience with guys so far, never with other women, so who knows what would happen if I ever try it?

I've read somewhere that the majority of people are actually bisexual, just at varying degrees. Some will be 50% male/50% female, others 80% male/20% female, etc... Of course, since it was an article on the internet, I'm not certain if it was reliable or not. :)

True bisexuality (meaning you are similarly attracted to both males and females) is very rare especially in men. In general most people have a significant preference for one sex over the other. And in cases like that, I'm not sure if you can still define that as true bisexualism, but it's hard because not everyone agrees on the definition of bisexuality anyway. If you define bisexuality as any degree of attraction for to both men and women, then a whole crap load of people can be identified as bisexual. Those who show roughly the same amount of interest for males and females is not common at all. And very uncommon among men.

Northwestern University did a recent study where they advertised for males who identified themselves as "bisexual". But when these men were shown erotic images of both men and women, every single participants showed a much greater genital arousal for one sex over the other.

If you study the genital arousal of women, you can come to the conclusion that most if not ALL women are "bisexual" (if you go by the more loose definition of the word). Most women show genital arousal when shown erotic videos/images of both men and women, regardless of whether they identify themselves as heterosexual, lesbian, or bisexual.

I'm heterosexual. Sex-wise, I can see the appeal in being with another woman. Personality-wise, the idea of being in a romantic relationship with another girl is terrifying. Girls are insane sometimes.

Big D
04-29-2008, 01:26 AM

The term is "bisexual chic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_chic)" I believe? The whole thing started with Ziggy Stardust in the 70s.. Oh, what celebs/people do/say to get attention.A similar concept is the "trendsbian"...
What a coincidence it is that I realize this thread is in General Chat after I vote heteorsexual male.

Make whatever sense out of that as much as you can."Lesbian" doesn't mean "anyone who likes women". A lesbian is a woman who is attracted to other women. If you declare yourself a lesbian, you're calling yourself a girl:p

As for me... going with the majority, heterosexual male.

NeoCracker
04-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Wait, Sag is a girl! *Gasp*

So my undying attraction th Saddy doesn't make me gay!

Renmiri
04-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Do lobsters count ? ;)

I think it is pretty normal to check out both sexes while you are still figuring who you are yourself. I personally have never wanted to kiss a girl or be intimate with a girl, but I do notice pretty girls and pretty guys. I think our over sexed media hype ends up making us very aware of who is "sexy" no matter what sex they are.

Poor Hannah Montana is getting crucified for showing her shoulders!!!

In a media circus like that, no wonder young people get confused...

Bunny
04-29-2008, 02:15 AM
I like boobies.

Lawr
04-29-2008, 02:29 AM

The term is "bisexual chic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_chic)" I believe? The whole thing started with Ziggy Stardust in the 70s.. Oh, what celebs/people do/say to get attention.A similar concept is the "trendsbian"...

Make whatever sense out of that as much as you can."Lesbian" doesn't mean "anyone who likes women". A lesbian is a woman who is attracted to other women. If you declare yourself a lesbian, you're calling yourself a girl:p

As for me... going with the majority, heterosexual male.

Wait, Sag is a girl! *Gasp*

So my undying attraction th Saddy doesn't make me gay!

Make whatever sense out of that as much as you can.
It was hard to word this for some reason >_<That Sagensyg guy is cute.

Fonzie
04-29-2008, 03:47 AM
The e-drama in here is making me sweat. :(

I'm straight also.

Shlup
04-29-2008, 04:33 AM
I... I love penis.

rubah
04-29-2008, 04:34 AM
We know. We know you have the original cover to the Little Mermaid.

Shlup
04-29-2008, 05:26 AM
We know. We know you have the original cover to the Little Mermaid.

Displayed proudly, even with my lack of VCR.

Balzac
04-29-2008, 05:28 AM
I'm still gay for Scott.

Raistlin
04-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Not counting all my flings with Bleys and BOU and Unne and Doomy and Daniel and Lynx and Doc and others I may have forgotten, I'm straight.

:shifty:

Quina
04-29-2008, 06:10 AM
There's no 'Quina' option.

:( All I ever wanted to be was a statistic and now Loony Bob won't let be one.

Proxy
04-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Yes, people may be bi, but a group of female friends suddenly become bi at near enough the same time? xD It's crazy.
That's because it's a disease that can spread rampantly if left unchecked. I hear scantily-clad slumber parties with pillow fights are the easiest way to catch it.
I really...REALLY wanna put something witty/clever here, but my brain is like..."uh..I'm gonna take a nap"

Hetero Male here.
BoB and his weird stats.

Caraliz
04-29-2008, 06:51 AM
i wish there was a man with boobies and a penis. ;_; that would be funny. i wouldn't be attracted to it or anything.

Peegee
04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
i wish there was a man with boobies and a penis. ;_; that would be funny. i wouldn't be attracted to it or anything.

shehe?

Jojee
04-29-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm a bisexual female just like peegee. :mog: What can I say I like the men and the ladies. Especially the ladies when it comes to hawtness. ;) I think girls are damn sexy (usually sexier than guys) but I prefer men.

With guy crushes, it's like "squee ^____^" but with girl crushes it's like "dayam" for me. xD

Ace14
04-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm a homosexual guy, I thought I was attracted to girls for a while and I actually tried to be but I never really felt anything for females :) It's really fun to like guys and talk about them with girls :D being gay is funner than being (or pretending to be) straight I think but that's probably because I felt so mixed up and locked up inside when I was "straight"

Breine
04-29-2008, 08:58 AM

Learned something new today! :D But yeah, that describes the thing well.

Glad I could help :holmes:

And, I agree with Miriel that bisexuality can be really hard to define. It's just one big grey area, really, but what it comes down to is basically sexual attraction.

Blue Harvest
04-29-2008, 10:44 AM
*EoFF holds its breath as Blue Harvest reveals that he is actually...a robot!*

Srsly, bisexual male here. Kthxbai.

Roto13
04-29-2008, 01:46 PM

Gynecomastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynaecomastia)

41-Inches-Wide
04-29-2008, 02:02 PM
:jess: Only have sex with anime.

voted.

Loony BoB
04-29-2008, 02:30 PM

I like this post.

True bisexuality (meaning you are similarly attracted to both males and females) is very rare especially in men. In general most people have a significant preference for one sex over the other. And in cases like that, I'm not sure if you can still define that as true bisexualism, but it's hard because not everyone agrees on the definition of bisexuality anyway. If you define bisexuality as any degree of attraction for to both men and women, then a whole crap load of people can be identified as bisexual. Those who show roughly the same amount of interest for males and females is not common at all. And very uncommon among men.

Northwestern University did a recent study where they advertised for males who identified themselves as "bisexual". But when these men were shown erotic images of both men and women, every single participants showed a much greater genital arousal for one sex over the other.

If you study the genital arousal of women, you can come to the conclusion that most if not ALL women are "bisexual" (if you go by the more loose definition of the word). Most women show genital arousal when shown erotic videos/images of both men and women, regardless of whether they identify themselves as heterosexual, lesbian, or bisexual.

I'm heterosexual. Sex-wise, I can see the appeal in being with another woman. Personality-wise, the idea of being in a romantic relationship with another girl is terrifying. Girls are insane sometimes.
To me, the definition would be "desiring to have sex with", as in "if you saw an attractive person of this gender, would you desire to have sex with them?" Relationships is a different level, to me. Some people don't prefer to have relationships with either gender, but are still more than happy to have sex with one or both genders.

Personally, I have no desire to have homosexual sex - it personally repulses me. I also don't get aroused when looking at males, so I guess I'm just one of those kind of guys.

My theory is pretty much what you said, though. It's basically that girls are far more likely to be bisexual than males, while males are more likely to be homosexual than females.

CloudDragon
04-29-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm straight, but I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality overall. I have a homosexual roommate who recently came out of the closet. I'm not sure if I necessarily believe in bisexuality or not, so I'm indifferent on that issue.

There is nothing anyone can say to make me believe that homosexuality is a complete choice.

Momiji
04-29-2008, 06:52 PM

Gynecomastia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynaecomastia)

Oh god...ewww.

:jess: Only have sex with anime.

voted.

There was no option for that. :cry:

Caraliz
04-29-2008, 10:05 PM
dang. i have a total gay crush on agrias. i'm happy she isn't here otherwise bert would have to fight for my affection. ;D

Agrias
04-29-2008, 10:32 PM
dang. i have a total gay crush on agrias. i'm happy she isn't here otherwise bert would have to fight for my affection. ;D

rly?>?
cause i have a total gay crush for you too!!! OMG HOT SHMECKZ!kgo

Jessweeee♪
04-30-2008, 12:23 AM
DON'T LABEL ME ;_;

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-30-2008, 01:32 AM
I... I love penis.

Me too! Homosexual male am I!

Madame Adequate
04-30-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm not sure if I necessarily believe in bisexuality or not, so I'm indifferent on that issue.

... wha?

Nominus Experse
04-30-2008, 01:46 AM
MILF, someone has lost belief in us. We must disappear in a puff of confusion and disbelief.

Madame Adequate
04-30-2008, 02:24 AM
I'd prefer to disappear in a cloud of hormones and lust, actually.

Captain Maxx Power
04-30-2008, 02:31 AM
I forgot to mention, I'm very much like the ladies. Personally I can see why women would want to be bisexual/lesbian; chicks are way hotter than guys.

NeoCracker
04-30-2008, 02:35 AM
I'd prefer to disappear in a cloud of hormones and lust, actually.

I'd love to help you with that, but I can't.

Book says you disappear in a puff of confusion.

Edit: Disbelief is optional.

Roogle
04-30-2008, 03:01 AM
True bisexuality (meaning you are similarly attracted to both males and females) is very rare especially in men. In general most people have a significant preference for one sex over the other. And in cases like that, I'm not sure if you can still define that as true bisexualism, but it's hard because not everyone agrees on the definition of bisexuality anyway.

I agree. Personally, I believe that bisexuality in males is very different than homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Hambone
04-30-2008, 03:25 AM
Bisexual ftw.

*Loves everyone*

The Real Dark Messenger
04-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Bisexual girl, but in a heterosexual relationship... the homosexual relationship is a long time ago.

Funny to see that so far there is no homosexual girls... only homosexual guys.

Relapse
04-30-2008, 11:10 AM
het male.

damn, i like bi females.

Manny
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM

Heterosexual female here.

I'm of the personal opinion that humans have bisexual tendencies by nature but society tells us that this is unacceptable. We're raised to think that it's wrong, so we ignore the tendencies. I think they all "discover" it around the same time because they all begin to realize that they're genitals are not going to rot and disinegrate.

Or, you know. They could just be trendy douchebags.

Loony BoB
04-30-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm of the personal opinion that humans have bisexual tendencies by nature but society tells us that this is unacceptable.
I agree that some people have bisexual tendencies by nature but society tells us that this is unacceptable, but I don't agree that it applies to all humans. That would fly in the face of what homosexuals are declaring to be scientific evidence that some people are "born gay" while others are "born straight". It would also not explain homosexuality in general, as I understand homosexuals often have no attraction to the opposite gender at all.

Maybe it is that way for girls, though. Coincidentally, I read about this kind of thought process today in the Metro. They said that researchers have found that while heterosexual males generally are only aroused when presented with images of naked women or heterosexual sex, all heterosexual females were aroused from all kinds of images, including that of homosexual male sex and homosexual female sex.

This all fits in with my original theory that guys are more likely to go for one gender or the other while females are more likely to be bisexual. The results of the poll suggest the same - the percentage of males that state they are homosexual is far higher than the percentage of females that state they are homosexual, while the percentage of females that state they are bisexual is higher than that of their male counterparts.

Hi Manny!

Randgris
04-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Closet Bi-male. I went 'out' only here, in this forum and no one in my family nor my friends knows. (they might have a clue but maybe afraid to tell me)

Breine
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
This all fits in with my original theory that guys are more likely to go for one gender or the other while females are more likely to be bisexual. The results of the poll suggest the same - the percentage of males that state they are homosexual is far higher than the percentage of females that state they are homosexual, while the percentage of females that state they are bisexual is higher than that of their male counterparts.

Or maybe it's just because there are more male members than female on EoFF, and thus there are more homosexual guys than girls here. Either way, it doesn't really matter, just thought I'd point it out :p

Loony BoB
04-30-2008, 05:16 PM
I wasn't boing by percentages in the overall poll, but rather ther percentage of each gender that pick an option.

Big D
04-30-2008, 11:07 PM
I wasn't boing by percentages in the overall poll, but rather ther percentage of each gender that pick an option.Boing?

Flying Mullet
04-30-2008, 11:11 PM
It isn't a sex-related thread unless there's some boinging involved.

snacks
05-01-2008, 03:06 AM
ho-ho-homosexual male here.

and partnered for 3 years :D!

Caraliz
05-01-2008, 04:50 AM

rly?>?
i want alice. :( it's not fair mmmhmm

Spuuky
05-01-2008, 11:48 AM
To me, the definition would be "desiring to have sex with", as in "if you saw an attractive person of this gender, would you desire to have sex with them?" Relationships is a different level, to me. Some people don't prefer to have relationships with either gender, but are still more than happy to have sex with one or both genders.This definition renders me asexual.

Which brings me to an interesting (but relatively rare) phenomenon: asexuality in humans does exist. Some people are not stimulated by any "erotic images." Some people are not attracted to guys or girls at all. It happens. GIVE ME MY POLL OPTION.

Quindiana Jones
05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
I am a heterosexual male. I know this 100% because I already have the big gay t-shirt, and wore it for several months before admitting that it really didn't fit.

duckie
05-01-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm a heterosexual female with a heterosexual boyfriend....Although his online guy friends make me think otherwise...is that normal?

Loony BoB
05-01-2008, 12:58 PM
To me, the definition would be "desiring to have sex with", as in "if you saw an attractive person of this gender, would you desire to have sex with them?" Relationships is a different level, to me. Some people don't prefer to have relationships with either gender, but are still more than happy to have sex with one or both genders.This definition renders me asexual.

Which brings me to an interesting (but relatively rare) phenomenon: asexuality in humans does exist. Some people are not stimulated by any "erotic images." Some people are not attracted to guys or girls at all. It happens. GIVE ME MY POLL OPTION.
I was actually thinking about this as a 7th & 8th option however I didn't put it in due to the feeling that a lot of people would consider it the "funny option" because people here are silly. It turns out they used Homosexual Female as that instead, but yay for whoever "devoted" those people from the poll.

I think asexuality is definitely out there, though it didn't fit in with the reason I made the poll. I do wonder though, if females are more likely to be bisexual and males are more likely to be homosexual, which gender is more likely to be asexual? Maybe it's even.

Iceglow
05-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm a straight guy, as said in a web comic somewhere, way to much love for the *censored*

snacks
05-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm a heterosexual female with a heterosexual boyfriend....Although his online guy friends make me think otherwise...is that normal?

Sounds hot if you ask me :monster:

Balzac
05-01-2008, 04:25 PM

rly?>?

This is getting hott!

Caraliz
05-01-2008, 07:50 PM

rly?>?

This is getting hott!
hahaha. stu. :love:

3some plz

Breine
05-02-2008, 09:35 AM
I do wonder though, if females are more likely to be bisexual and males are more likely to be homosexual, which gender is more likely to be asexual? Maybe it's even.

In the end I think it's pretty much even. That's also why I'm rather surprised by the fact that there seemingly isn't a homosexual female member on these boards.

DMKA
05-02-2008, 01:17 PM
You forgot furries.

Flying Mullet
05-02-2008, 01:29 PM
You have to remember that this board is going to attract certain types of demographics. This same poll held at a different forum which is dedicated to a different theme could have very different poll results.

Breine
05-02-2008, 01:36 PM
You have to remember that this board is going to attract certain types of demographics. This same poll held at a different forum which is dedicated to a different theme could have very different poll results.

I know :) But still, it's kinda strange that there isn't at least one.

KentaRawr!
05-02-2008, 02:29 PM
You forgot furries.

That's not really a gender-preference when speaking sexually.

duckie
05-02-2008, 03:19 PM

Sounds hot if you ask me :monster:

I totally agree. :D