PDA

View Full Version : Pigging Out

Evastio
04-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Do you ever eat so much that you skip meals (like Lunch and Dinner) because you're still full by the time those meals come?

I do that every time I go to a buffet (I actually ate at one yesterday). I load up my plate with so much food and eat up all of it that I'm so full by the time I have desset. After I have dessert I'm practically on the verge of puking (well, that's how it was yesterday) but I still manage to hold it all in. Like all other times that I go to buffets for lunch I ended up not having to eat dinner since I was still full. I was actually kind of full today during breakfast. :D

You probably all think that I'm a huge obese overweight man right now. :sweat:

Aerith's Knight
04-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I sometimes skip meals.. a lot actually(i eat either once or twice a day)

So i suppose you could say im still full then.. but its not like i ate a lot then..

when i eat a lot.. ooh boy.. I dont eat the next day at all xD

Avarice-ness
04-28-2008, 08:22 PM
I eat ALOT of food now, but I blame it on pregnancy. XD I'm just waiting for the food to catch up with me, but it has yet to do so. If anything I think my baby's going to be ginormous. e e;

My sister ate like.. lots and lots of food and then grew MASSIVE in her 6th and 7th month, so I'm just waiting to see what happens to me.

... I love food. <3

Peegee
04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
No I'm a terrible human being.

Rye
04-28-2008, 09:44 PM
The only time I skip meals are when I'm crash dieting or when I'm having Starbucks later in the day, and I want to even out my calories, since I think it's futile to pay 4 dollars for coffee, if you're not going to get a good, calorie-rich Caramel Machiatto w/whip, or a nummy Vanilla Bean Frap, or something of the sort. No Skinny Lattes for me, please. :kaohappy:

smittenkitten
04-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Too many times have I sat their and ate a whole block of chocolate, crisps and completely forgot about dinner. It's usually though that I'm too busy gaming I forget to eat. :(

Cookie
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I only eat one proper meal a day atm.

BardTard
04-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Nope cus my metabolism is SOOOO fast. I'm usually hungry again by the time I get home. Speaking of food... I'm hungry now...

Parker
04-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I had a skittles milkshake today and haven't wanted to eat for hours!!

Polaris
I skip breakfast most times but appart from that no, because I never eat too much :)

Araciel
I don't eat a lot of good food, but I at least never eat to the point that I don't want anything two hours later.

scrumpleberry
04-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I have one main meal and apart from that my eating's quite erratic.

Dr. Acula
04-29-2008, 12:33 AM
I have four main meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner) plus a lot of in-between-meal snacks, and in-between-snacks-in-between-meal snacks. I never skip meals. I don't diet.

Jess
04-29-2008, 12:57 AM
I only really have 2 meals a day, being lunch and dinner. I almost always miss breakfast because I'm in a rush/can't eat or I feel sick first thing in the morning.

I don't tend to eat so much that I can't eat at the next meal, because I fill up quite quickly and don't usually finish a full meal. :jess:

Evastio
04-29-2008, 02:43 AM
:(

I guess I'm alone when it comes to eating monumental amounts of food to the point that I can skip meals without being hungry.

XxSephirothxX
04-29-2008, 02:52 AM
That's right, Evastio. You're the only one in the whole wide world. :cry:

I've curbed my appetite and my food intake considerably over the past six months or so. I'm sure I've done that in the past, but not anytime recently. If I skip meals, it's probably because I'm not hungry enough to go through the effort of preparing food.

Roto13
04-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh, that happens when I go to a buffet. That's because it's usually the lunch buffet at Pizza Delight and they serve the best pizza and garlic cheese fingers in the motherfucking world. Then by dinner I really don't feel like eating, but I try to eat a little bit of something (like two slices of toast or something) just because if I don't, I'll be really hungry by the following morning and I might not have time to eat.

Actually, I almost always skip a meal before I go to that buffet. :P I want to gorge myself on this feeling pizza until I vomit.

Momiji
04-29-2008, 03:03 AM
I only eat 1 actual meal a day, and that is dinner. I don't eat breakfast, unless you count a cup of green tea with a little sugar 'breakfast', and I usually eat something small for lunch (normally a sandwich and a fruit (preferably strawberries)/vegetable (preferably cold, fresh carrots)). Then I eat dinner. Sometimes, I'll have a snack around midnight.

Shlup
04-29-2008, 04:36 AM
I usually eat a small breakfast, small lunch, and big dinner. If I have a big lunch I'll usually skip dinner.

Evastio
04-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh, that happens when I go to a buffet. That's because it's usually the lunch buffet at Pizza Delight and they serve the best pizza and garlic cheese fingers in the mothersmurfing world. Then by dinner I really don't feel like eating, but I try to eat a little bit of something (like two slices of toast or something) just because if I don't, I'll be really hungry by the following morning and I might not have time to eat.

Actually, I almost always skip a meal before I go to that buffet. :P
Yay, I'm not alone. :D

Sometimes I also skip breakfast as well when I go to buffets. Either that or I don't eat much during breakfast. I mean, you can eat all you want in those places so you might as well take full advantage of it.

Værn
04-29-2008, 11:39 PM
I wake up too late to eat breakfast, and I save up my weekly lunch money. I usually eat a light breakfast after I get home from school (about 3:00~3:30-ish), then a small lunch at about 6:00, dinner at 9:00, then a midnight snack followed by sleepage.

Jessweeee♪
04-29-2008, 11:56 PM
YES I ATE THIRTY TWO COOKIES INSTEAD OF DINNER YESTERDAY!

NOM NOM NOM :monster:

Relapse
04-30-2008, 11:23 AM
i have never skipped meals before (maybe except for 5-10 times) and yet i'm still underweight. something's wrong with me lol. :/