PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my computer

Carl the Llama
05-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Well ok here's the thing, earlier today while I was playing WoW my computer crashed and I had to reset my computer, so when I got back I decided to run Spybot S&D and it had 181 spywear files on it and when I tried to remove them and the program crashed saying some of the nessisary files were missing, so I uninstalled it and then downloaded and reinstalled it again and ran it, then after about 40 mins of scanning my computer completely shut down, it turned itself off and then I turned it on my pressing a key on my keybopard and it started and then turned itself off, after repeting this process with different random keys I tried turning it on with the power switch and it seemed to work fine so when it booted up I ran Spybot S&D again and the exact same thing happened again so now im at a loss as for what to do next, anyone ever have this problem with their computer?

Nominus Experse
05-02-2008, 04:05 AM
No, but I would suggest going to this (http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/) forum, as they will be best suited to deal with your difficulties than most of us will be.