PDA

View Full Version : Stop stealing the show and dance like an idiot,

mooglebunni608
05-02-2008, 03:19 AM
like everyone else dangit!

I hate it when I'm trying to have fun with people I like at a dance or a party, and then a few kids who have obviously taken dance lessons MAKE us clear the dance floor and start dancing and making us look stupid. Usually I ignore them and continue my usual head banging and arm waving (which looks very idiotic, yes, but it's fun, and I like it) but there's not so much room. This is one of the few times when I actually want- no, expect people to comform to one of the little rules in my head; Don't outdo the person next to you when we're all trying to enjoy ourselves. ><

So do you have your own little rules that you wish everyone else would follow? And if they don't do you get frustrated/mad/sad???

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2008, 03:25 AM
never :shifty:

KentaRawr!
05-02-2008, 03:36 AM
What if they find it fun, eh? :p

Ah, well. Most of the time I don't feel like that. However, it would be nice if there was a law against being a dick.

Fonzie
05-02-2008, 03:37 AM
No, I'm not a control freak.

Peegee
05-02-2008, 04:43 AM
moogly glue I'm probably one of those jerkfaces who takes up too much dancefloor space with my dancing. Sorries =/

Vermachtnis
05-02-2008, 04:59 AM
If I don't know what the conversation is about I keep out of it. And it's annoying when some stranger as to join in and give his two since. Even worse when they don't know what they're talking about.

Momiji
05-02-2008, 05:15 AM
One rule that I am very strict about when dining with other people: if there is one dipping sauce that must be shared, for god's sake, don't double-dip. That's gross.

Tama2
05-02-2008, 08:25 AM
And here I'm thinking this was about Lemon Demon. :[

Only thing that has rhythm in me are my arms and hands.

Breine
05-02-2008, 11:00 AM
The entire purpose of dancing when going out is to look like a total spass and just have fun. Anyone who shows off their "hot and technique-y dance moves" to look cool is dumb.

I guess that's a rule I'd like people to follow as well.

Quindiana Jones
05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
I am always right. If history or science prove me to be wrong, there is a mistake on their behalf.

duckie
05-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I wish people would try NOT to flash us their underwear every time they bend over. I so do not need to see that.

Peegee
05-02-2008, 01:13 PM
One rule that I am very strict about when dining with other people: if there is one dipping sauce that must be shared, for god's sake, don't double-dip. That's gross.

Chemical and I were double / triple dipping our burgers into a literal pile of mcdonald's mc chicken source (4chan humour) + ketchup.

Obviously we rotated our burgers, at least I did.

Namelessfengir
05-02-2008, 03:48 PM
rule #1 if you get in my way ill kill you this is an old law but it works

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm kind of a big fan of tolerance.

Cookie
05-02-2008, 06:31 PM
I hate when my friends sit next to me on the bus when there's space for them not to. The rule is you sit one seat in front or behind your friend, and only next to them if the bus is filling up to avoid sitting next to some smelly paedo. I mean, seriously, I need my space on the bus.

Hambone
05-02-2008, 10:25 PM
One of my rules is too not be so god damned stupid.

Not many seem to follow this, however...

I lol'd.

I have my little standards that don't seem like that much, but everybody else thinks they're crazy. :(

Lawr
05-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Know your place.

Jess
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
I love dancing and singing like an idiot. I usually only do it in clubs/bars when drunk, but I've found myself dancing and singing along to the radio in my car. :jess:

A rule I wish everybody would follow is INDICATE. People who don't indicate whilst driving really piss me off. It's a major pet peeve for me.

Quindiana Jones
05-02-2008, 11:04 PM
A rule I wish everybody would follow is INDICATE. People who don't indicate whilst driving really piss me off. It's a major pet peeve for me.

It's not just a pet peeve, lass, it's feckin' dangerous! Those people should be forced to retake their tests.

I think that if you fail to indicate in your test, then it's an instant fail. No second chances.

Jess
05-02-2008, 11:17 PM

It's not just a pet peeve, lass, it's feckin' dangerous! Those people should be forced to retake their tests.

I think that if you fail to indicate in your test, then it's an instant fail. No second chances.
It is an instant fail. If you don't indicate then you do fail. It's a major. The problem is that when some people pass their test they turn into complete wankers on the roads, because if they don't get caught by the cops then they're not going to lose their license.

mooglebunni608
05-02-2008, 11:52 PM
And here I'm thinking this was about Lemon Demon. :[

Only thing that has rhythm in me are my arms and hands.
The DJs at the parties play that song a lot, actually. So it's less than a coincidence :)

Balzac
05-03-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm too old for parties. That are they don't think I'm cool enough.

When I was at uni me and my friends had a dance off with some dance students. We were horribly drunk and all we did was stupid variations of the robot.