PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaaaay~

Jess
05-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I just passed my driving test! I was sososo nervous and my legs were shaking all the way through it, but I passed! I only got 1 minor out of 15, too! Yayyyyyy~ I'm so happy. :jess:

What have you achieved lately that has made you really happy? ^__^

Sergeant Hartman
05-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Congrats :hat:

Can't think of anything I've achieved lately though :/

Flying Mullet
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
I was accepted to grad school. I was pretty happy about that.

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
well done.. it was for manual right? please tell me you werent one of those kids that went for automatic.

Cant really think of something i am happy about.

Bahamut2000X
05-02-2008, 04:40 PM
I passed my test for my red belt.

Jess
05-02-2008, 04:42 PM
well done.. it was for manual right? please tell me you werent one of those kids that went for automatic.

Yeah, I drive a manual. Here in the UK it's pretty much standard to drive a manual. I don't know anybody who drives an automatic.

rubah
05-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I found out my address and with whom I'll be living this june :D

Peegee
05-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm Asian.

I haven't accomplished anything of value recently. However if you think moving to a new house is an accomplishment, sure, that.

Cz
05-02-2008, 04:57 PM
I finished an awful, awful essay a couple of night ago. That's not as exciting as passing your driving test, but it was a huge relief for me. Congrats, Jess. :greenie:

Zeldy
05-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I scored 46 out of 50, A in my History coursework. (It was four big essays on all the topics)
I got 100%, A* on my RE coursework.
Because of my Food tech coursework, I only need to score 17% in my written exam paper for D&T Food Technology to get a C (a pass)

I'm so so chuffed about those. It basically means that I'm going into my GCSE examinations with Cs already secured.

Raebus
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Nothing that I can think of.

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2008, 07:31 PM

Yeah, I drive a manual. Here in the UK it's pretty much standard to drive a manual. I don't know anybody who drives an automatic.

It happens in the US.. I forgot you were British.

Vermachtnis
05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't know how to drive a manual. Everyone says I should though. Anyway congratz :D

I can't think of anything important that I've accomplised. I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Heath
05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Well done, Jess. I haven't really achieved much lately. As far as I can work out, I think I got 100% on my AS Politics exam though.

Breine
05-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Congrats on passing the test!

Can't really think of anything I've achieved lately, though.

Rye
05-02-2008, 09:59 PM
That's awesome, Jess! It always feels really good to pass your road test.

I haven't really accomplished anything new, but I'm reminded of the fact that I was selected in my school with a group of a few other people to perform on Carnegie Hall later in the beginning of June. I just got the music today to start practice.

There's one song that the second I heard it, after I looked it, made me shake and cry, because it's so freaking incredible, and I have the honor to actually sing it with a real choir on freaking Carnegie Hall at the age of 17. How many people can even say that? Maybe I'm just running on high emotions today, because I was having a super crying jag in the car earlier today because I was depressed about my weight, but it's just an amazing song, so it's no wonder it got me so emotional.

Lamentation of Jeremiah (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-JoM3A0Jc)
Another version of it that I like. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M82HA1yyhNM&feature=related)

I'm to sing the highest part of in the choir. Delicious notes for us soprano 1's. <3

Hambone
05-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I did really well on TAKS I guess...

smittenkitten
05-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Congratulations Jessybear~ As for me I have nothing to be happy about lately. :(

Quindiana Jones
05-02-2008, 10:59 PM
When I took my test I hit 27 miners and got a whacking great load of points for it!

Seriousness aside, I have no achievements. :(

Iceglow
05-02-2008, 11:30 PM
See Jess when you were spazzing out on msn this morning who said you'd do fine? I said it :P now when I eventually get my ass up to Essex to see my brother I shall come colchester and meet you and you'll be able to be all flash showing off your car to me.

As for taking an automatic test? Well you used to be able to do so in the UK too these days however I believe you HAVE to learn to drive a manual to pass your liscence hence so many people drive manual transmission cars. Aside from manual's being better in every way of course ;)

I achieved well, I achieved nothing of late to make myself proud.

Balzac
05-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I was named the official designer for an RnB band I did some work for today. Which is cool, but I think that my ex being their PA had a little something to do with it.

Blue Harvest
05-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I haven't achieved anything recently =[

Tallulah
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Congrats, Jess. Me, I'm just about ready to go out onto the bigger roads. I've been learning for nearly five months... :rolleyes2

Haven't really achieved anything of note, except my training at work. I am now doomed to accept the new system. Which is the most picky, annoying piece of crap ever. :(

I Don't Need A Name
05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Well done Jess :jess:
ive just started driving, its going all right xD
i got 41/45 in my Chemistry coursework :D

duckie
05-05-2008, 07:14 PM
I got a 102 in my American History honors class! WOOT!

Akaria
05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
I finally got my new car, a bright red '07 VW Jetta, and an apartment that looks like a townhouse with lotsa space and a garage, and it's in a beautiful location for actually really cheap. All happened yesterday. I'm so psyched:D