PDA

View Full Version : CLACK. CLACK. CLACK.

Freya
05-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I just got fake nails for prom. It's so loud to type. It's so hard to pick things up. Hard to do anything, it's just so foreign. I feel like a monster, itching to claw someones eyes out.

What is your opinion on fake nails?
Would you get fake nails?
For the guys: Do you like girls with fake nails?

Bahamut2000X
05-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Nails are nasty. Let alone fake ones. Keep them short, clean, and natural with maybe a gloss and that's the way I like my women to have their nails. Otherwise they look gross and like old people nails.

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2008, 07:45 PM
What is your opinion on fake nails?

Looks almost always weird

Would you get fake nails?

Im a guy!.. and that means no.

For the guys: Do you like girls with fake nails?

Depends, but prob not. I cant stand the thought of hearing "Omg i broke my nail!" one more time..

and the scratch marks on my back arent worth it :whimper:

Flying Mullet
05-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Fake nails scare me. :cry:

But I've never been a big fan of a lot of makeup and all that jazz.

Peegee
05-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Opener for girls with fake nails:

Nice nails.
*pause*
Are they real?

Zeldy
05-02-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm just getting a manicure and jewels put on, on my nails, for my leaver's do. My nails are hella long, I don't need fakes xD

I really like them, though. My Mum has them done regularly.

NeoCracker
05-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Nails are nasty. Let alone fake ones. Keep them short, clean, and natural with maybe a gloss and that's the way I like my women to have their nails. Otherwise they look gross and like old people nails.

This pimp knows his stuff. :cool:

Miriel
05-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Don't like fake nails at all. My cousin gets fake nails put on all the time cause she bites off her real ones, but from the looks of it, getting them put on is a bitch and taking them off is even worse. I don't think they look particularly good either.

I'm much more of a fan of nicely groomed, french tipped nail.

Shauna
05-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I got fake nails for my prom. I couldn't pick up things, it was horrible. It got easier over the night though. Worst part about fake nails, is having contact lenses in too. :( One fell out, and I spent like 20 minutes trying to put it back in. Awful. As soon as I got home, I spent hours just taking them off. Never again.

Flying Mullet
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
My cousin gets fake nails put on all the time cause she bites off her real ones, but from the looks of it, getting them put on is a bitch and taking them off is even worse.
Does your cousin bite her fake nails?

Freya
05-02-2008, 08:24 PM
I only got them for prom but I don't think I will ever get them again, it's just weird!

Vermachtnis
05-02-2008, 08:27 PM

I concur. Long nails scare me. But, shiny short nails are awesome.

Cookie
05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
I really don't care if a girl's nails are fake or not.

Freya
05-02-2008, 08:35 PM
"You wan el?"
What?
"El, you wan el?"
umm yeah? what's that?
"el, el ma it hauda, hauda bedda."
Um... is that more expensive?
"only 5 dolla, it las longa."
umm ok.

Jess
05-02-2008, 08:37 PM
I've had false nails once or twice, but have always ended up tearing them off in frustration. I hated not being able to do things like normal. It drove me insane. Never again. :jess:

I bite my nails, but hopefully I can stop that!

Miriel
05-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Does your cousin bite her fake nails?
Nah, if she tried, she'd probably break her teeth. Fake nails are super hard.

Worst part about fake nails, is having contact lenses in too. :( One fell out, and I spent like 20 minutes trying to put it back in.

That's like the cutest/funniest thing ever. :p

rubah
05-02-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't really see the point of fake nails

Kes
05-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Weirdest nail thing ever is that my friend puts on fake nails (because she bites her real ones) and then cuts them so short as to defeat the purpose.

Fake nails just seem like they'd be painful. I mean, you essentially superglue plastic on your nails? No thank you.

Breine
05-02-2008, 09:51 PM
As long as it looks good I guess I'm fine with it. Don't like the so-called "hooker nails" if ya know what I mean :mog:

Hambone
05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
It shocks me how long they are sometimes. New York's mom from I Love New York has the craziest, tackiest, grossest nails I've ever seen. I don't like fake nails. If they had fake nails, I'd only date a girl who had the clear kind.

Jessweeee♪
05-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Nope...I have very nice nails so I don't use fake ones. They kinda get in the way when I'm working with clay, though >.>

DMKA
05-03-2008, 06:42 AM
Dunno. Nails bother me. Probably because as I was growing up my scary aunt always wore those ghetto nails that are like 6 inches long.