PDA

View Full Version : PS3 HELP!!!

tuttle
05-03-2008, 11:53 PM
so i bought my fiance a PS3 last spring but didnt really play it much because i'm mostly just a FF gamer.

anyway my situation is i finally decided to play one of my FFs on the system and it says i NEED a memory card to save.

my question is how do i save a FF game on the system? is there something i have to buy or is there something i can download?

thanks for any help!

tuttle

leader of mortals
05-04-2008, 12:34 AM
you dont know what a memory card is...

Let me guess... old school ffs?

Psychotic
05-04-2008, 12:43 AM
This thread has been moved to the Help Forum for obvious reasons. ;)

tuttle
05-04-2008, 12:55 AM
leader of mortals:

of course i know what a memory card is...

i just dont use PS3 and from my understanding it doesnt have a memory card slot

my FFs are for PS1 so they "need" a memory card...

if you had of read my question you would have seen that i was asking how i save FF on PS3 the same way i would on a PS1 memory card

does that make sense???

Psychotic...thanks for moving me over...i was a little overwhelmed on where to place this. thanks

leader of mortals
05-04-2008, 01:06 AM
ok that makes more sence

I dont have a ps3, but I thought you just lift up a tab and you can insert a memory card... probably wrong though.

Spuuky
05-04-2008, 01:54 AM
You actually create a "memory card" in the system. There should be a section for it. You have to create a separate one for PS2 vs PS1 games. I'm not at home so I can't give you a step-by-step walkthrough, but somewhere in the PS3 main system menu there is a section to do it. (then you have to "insert" the memory card you create, also).

Note: it is not something you buy or download, it just sets aside a specific piece of memory as a memory card.