PDA

View Full Version : Released AP Exams - Solutions

Xaven
05-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Any recommendations for a site with solutions to the past AP Statistics exams? Anyone? :O That's the only test I really want to do well on. I think I'll probably get a 4, but I really want a 5. Just for the personal satisfaction. The school I'm going to will take a 3 anyway. :P

Also, are there any sites for Calculus other than Mr. Calculus which have the answers to the released AP tests (AB only)?

Stats test Tuesday, Calculus Wednesday! And then it's over. Kind of.

Tavrobel
05-04-2008, 05:45 PM
HAH! It's over for you on Wednesday. Mine continue on until next Tuesday (Psychology). Be glad.

I don't have sites, but have you considered buying the AP question books, like the Princeton Review and the Barron's ones? They don't have solutions, but they do have topics that are found on the exams arranged in an orderly fashion, and prep questions and the like. I prefer the Princeton Review ones.

qwertysaur
05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
You can get some off of the collegeboard website. You get the questions and the scoring guidelines for each years free response. Multipule choice will be harder to find because they only release a set every few years.

Here is statistics. (http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/statistics/samp.html?stats)

And here is AB Calculus. (http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/calculus_ab/samp.html?calcab)
Good luck!

Kirobaito
05-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I don't mean to make you overconfident, but the Stats exam is extremely easy. I'm pretty sure I got a 100 on it, in 2006.

AB can be rather difficult. Be sure to know your shell method!

Xaven
05-05-2008, 05:26 AM
Hmm. Thank you sirs. I'll review shell method. Later! Time for APUSH homework now. :/

HAH! It's over for you on Wednesday. Mine continue on until next Tuesday (Psychology). Be glad.
Nah, I have APUSH on Friday and Biology next Monday. So... you only have one more day to panic. :D

eestlinc
05-05-2008, 05:45 AM
Why no love for BC Calculus?

What do you do in AP stats? binomial distributions?

qwertysaur
05-05-2008, 08:08 AM

I took BC Calc.

Kirobaito
05-05-2008, 09:01 AM

What do you do in AP stats? binomial distributions?
I found the BC Cal test really easy, even though I took it a semester after I finished the class. AB I made a 4 on, but I 5'd the BC one with pretty good ease.