PDA

View Full Version : Tifa Lockhart vs Chun-Li: Battle of the strong girls!

SuperMillionaire
05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Here's a battle I'd like to see: it's the battle of Final Fantasy VII's strong-and-sexy heroine against Street Fighter's greatest female champion! Which of the two really is the strongest girl/gal/woman in the world?

Avarice-ness
05-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Chun li would snap Tifa's neck like a twig with her ginormous legs.

Chun Li wins.

leilei
05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
I'd say Chun-Li would win because one of her legs is the size of both of Tifas. Then again i'm CAPCOM-biased though

Roogle
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Chun-Li is the strongest woman in the world according to Capcom. Do you know the character Rose? It is said that she was the real strongest woman in the world, yet no one knows what happens to her after she went to confront that man...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s227/rooremy/rose-project.gif

Roto13
05-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Didn't she die and have her body stolen or something like that?

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
With or without materia? With materia, Tifa, the tricks she can pull are way too powerful for Chun-li to compete with. In a straight-up brawl, Chun-li's training and general capabilities are far greater than Tifa's.

leilei
05-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Using Materia is like using Steroids
it's unfair advantage

Above the waist boxing I think leilei would win
but that's not part of this fight

Bahamut2000X
05-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I can't even think of a synopsis of the fight. For some reason I can only get dirty girl on girl images in my head.

Roogle
05-05-2008, 11:37 PM

All we know is that she went to confront M. Bison and she was never seen again...

It is said that the similitude of their fighting styles and ways of life allowed him to take over her body. How does that work? How was M. Bison suddenly taller and trimmer years later? What happened to the original bodies of the pair? We may never find out what happened to her.

Roto13
05-05-2008, 11:46 PM

All we know is that she went to confront M. Bison and she was never seen again...

It is said that the similitude of their fighting styles and ways of life allowed him to take over her body. How does that work? How was M. Bison suddenly taller and trimmer years later? What happened to the original bodies of the pair? We may never find out what happened to her.

Oh, oh, I remember reading about this in that book about the Street Fighter/Final Fight/etc. canon. Or something. It's also in Wikipedia.

Rose smashes her hand into Bison to try to transfer her energy into him and take him over, but Bison turns the tables and enters her body instead (because they're not just similar, they're two halves of the same soul). He stays inside of her while he forms a new body for himself, which he switches to in time for Street Fighter 2.

What happens to her after that isn't revealed, but I can't imagine her still being alive after that. Bison's original body is probably too damaged to use any more (dead) since there wouldn't be much sense for him to make a new, weaker body if he could just use his old stronger one.

ljkkjlcm9
05-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Chun-Li is being played by Kristin Kreuk in the upcoming movie... that's an automatic win.

THE JACKEL

Roogle
05-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Oh, oh, I remember reading about this in that book about the Street Fighter/Final Fight/etc. canon. Or something. It's also in Wikipedia.

Rose smashes her hand into Bison to try to transfer her energy into him and take him over, but Bison turns the tables and enters her body instead (because they're not just similar, they're two halves of the same soul). He stays inside of her while he forms a new body for himself, which he switches to in time for Street Fighter 2.

What happens to her after that isn't revealed, but I can't imagine her still being alive after that. Bison's original body is probably too damaged to use any more (dead) since there wouldn't be much sense for him to make a new, weaker body if he could just use his old stronger one.

There is a large debate in the Street Fighter community because the only source materials that state what happen are in Japanese. The ending is mistranslated in the North American and European versions of the game, and several points brought up in the Japanese version of the game are omitted in the North American and European versions of the game.

It is not known whether or not they share the same soul, literally, as the Japanese version of the game can be taken to mean that they share the same ideals or share the same motives. It is further complicated by the fact that Rose has a birthplace and nationality and characters that are created by some sort of unnatural means lack that type of information in the character roster. Capcom states outright that characters are dead in extraneous source materials: M. Bison, Gen, and other deceased characters are stated to be deceased, yet some just go completely missing and unheard of like Rose and Guy.

In Capcom Fighting Evolution, Rose states, "We inheritors of Soul Power must never accept defeat!" Despite the fact that the game is not canon, Capcom usually uses dialogue as a method of establishing little story tidbits and things like that which they could not fit into an original game, so it makes me wonder how exactly it all works...

Proxy
05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
I can't even think of a synopsis of the fight. For some reason I can only get dirty girl on girl images in my head.
That's hot.

Chun Li would tear Tifa a new one. It's her lack of chesticles that give her the advantage :)
That and she knows how to fight.

Aerith's Knight
05-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Aerith would kick both their butts.. she has a stick! :)

SuperMillionaire
05-08-2008, 04:13 PM
I know that Chun-Li's fighting style is a hybrid of kung fu and tai chi. What is Tifa's fighting style?

Roogle
05-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Tifa Lockhart does not have any an official fighting style. It is described only as martial arts, and was taught to her by Zangan, a martial arts instructor.

SuperMillionaire
05-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Obviously her style is a Japanese style...

Lionx
05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
YouTube - CvS2 Type-XYZ Combo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2BlB2GSAM)

Hey its Chun around 25 seconds in...and without slots~!

Laddy
05-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Tifa has materia... Tifa wins!

Breine
05-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Chun li would snap Tifa's neck like a twig with her ginormous legs.

Haha, yes! xD Chun-Li has like the biggest thighs I've ever seen on a woman, whereas Tifa has just as big breasts. They're both badass women, but strong legs are probably worth more in a fight. So, Chun-Li ftw.

EDIT: Also, Chun-Li knows how to perform the spinning bird kick :cool:

SuperMillionaire
05-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, her thighs weren't that big in the Alpha series or Street Fighter II...