PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaaay! <3

Momiji
05-07-2008, 09:27 AM
So, now that I have my new laptop (<333), it's time I made my first thread and post with it!

*groundbreaking moment*

Topic: Stuff you've wanted for a very long time that you finally got, and how you felt!

Discuss~

Heath
05-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Congratulations.

In January I bought myself a new desktop PC that I'd been wanting for over six months or so. Really enjoyed having it and it's just nice to be sat there at home having a computer that works quickly, looking at an LCD screen and being able to do stuff I couldn't before. Even if it did take me a short while to get used to the new keyboard, which was laid out slightly differently from my old one.

Rye
05-07-2008, 11:09 AM
I waited entirely too long for my first car. I felt so happy though, when I finally got it. I think I would literally shrivel up and die without my car now, because it's so stress relieving to be able to just drive to Starbucks or whatever when I'm annoyed.

duckie
05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Congrats!
I wanted my own room for a long time, cuz I used to share it with my little sister. Then my older sibling moved out and I got his room! Privacy is a beatiful thing. :greenie:

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Trials and Tribulations! It came out in October or something and I didn't get it until freaking February ;_;

Momiji
05-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Congratulations.

In January I bought myself a new desktop PC that I'd been wanting for over six months or so. Really enjoyed having it and it's just nice to be sat there at home having a computer that works quickly, looking at an LCD screen and being able to do stuff I couldn't before. Even if it did take me a short while to get used to the new keyboard, which was laid out slightly differently from my old one.

I know! This computer is so much faster than the desktops, and the best part is, I don't even have to get out of bed to get online. It took a while to get connected correctly, thankfully Face was on IRC to walk me through it. I'm so indebted to that guy. :p

stalpho slayer
05-07-2008, 09:44 PM
coulple months ago i finaly got my XBOX 360

:D i love it

~*~Celes~*~
05-07-2008, 10:10 PM
The John Philip Sousa award :)

EDIT: I know...kinda nerdy, but I've been hoping to get it since my freshman year (it's given to a senior) and I got it and I was sooo shocked...but I'm happy =]

Akaria
05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
My apartment:D

It's this classy place and I'm 18. They automatically assumed I would go have parties and everything at it. When they said that, I got really pissed at how they were stereotyping me and went and talked to them about it. The chick gave in and now it's all good; I move in on Friday:heart:

Madame Adequate
05-08-2008, 02:00 AM
GTA IV.

And oh my god I was happy.

Strawberry_Mew
05-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Congrads on the Lappy XD I am wanting a Wii or a X-Box 360 and I'm sure when I get that I am going to go Nutzo XDD

Relapse
05-08-2008, 04:50 AM
hmm. my psp/500gb hard drive i guess. without them i cannot live.

Deborah
05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
A pet bunny! And now I have him!
Meet bun bun Mulder!:love:
<a href="http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/DPallotto/?action=view&current=Mulderbunbun.jpg" target="_blank">http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/DPallotto/Mulderbunbun.jpg</a>