PDA

View Full Version : LOLOLOL--Sleep is for the weak

Kes
05-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm at that point where things are much funnier than they should be due to minor sleep deprivation. In fact, everything seems funny, or (at the very least) a good idea right now. Which is probably why I'm making this thread. I just spent a good thirty seconds laughing at some of the witty one-liners in the EoFF Phantom thread.

So, what's something you though was absolutely <i>hysterical</i> when under the influence of no sleep*? And how so-very-not funny did you find it after a few hours rest? Did you do anything that seemed like a really clever idea at the time?

*Being under the influence of other things are probably okay too, assuming it was all legal since there are rules to follow.

duckie
05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
One time, me and my friend stayed up for like 36 hours. I honestly can't remember the last like, 6 hours. I think we went skinny-dipping in the creek....I think.
And she called me a dumb-dumb and I spit oreos everywhere. I couldn't stop laughing for about an hour. :choc2:

Polaris
05-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Saturday I went to a faculty's celebration and arrived home at 2 am then I woke up at 8 am! -.-" No one could talk to me because I started yelling at them ^^" Yesterday I arrived home at 3 am but I slept until now so today I don't have any problem!

Jojee
05-07-2008, 01:07 PM
I thought I was the only one that thought everything was funny when I lack sleep xD

But, it's 7am now and I should go to sleep ^_^

Cloudane
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I must be one of the weakest people on Earth then :p

Usually too tired to laugh.

leilei
05-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Sometimes I think of awesome ideas with high sleep deprivation

then I quickly try to write it down because i'll forget it if I sleep.

Ouch!
05-07-2008, 04:04 PM
I was once awake for over 60 hours straight. I'm fairly certain I was hallucinating, but I don't remember it clearly regardless.

Kes and Joy talk to me enough at ungodly hours to know how I act. You guys are like my late night buddies!

Namelessfengir
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
i stayed up a week when i was ten. i dont remember anything being funny just dull and meaningless

Peegee
05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I dunno about sleep deprivation, but when I'm drunk (which I understand to be the same as not sleeping for 24 hours) I'm wont to acts of hysteria. I think one time I laughed for 5 minutes straight over something that's not remotely funny to warrant it.

^_^