PDA

View Full Version : Gaming in general

Levian
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM
There's a bunch of series I've abandoned and might be interested in revisiting.

-Spyro the Dragon
What is the best installment released after Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon for the PS1?

-Harvest Moon
What is the best installment released after Harvest Moon: Back to Nature for PS1?

-Crash Bandicoot
What is the best installment released after Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped?

-Paper Mario
What is the best installment?

Roto13
05-07-2008, 03:26 PM
For Paper Mario: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, definitely. That game takes everything good about the first game and perfects it completely. That's probably why they made the third Paper Mario game a platformer. xP

KentaRawr!
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree with Roto. Paper Mario 2 is definitely the best installment, but it's also ridiculously similar to the first game. I'd take a look into other Mario RPG's, too. They all really have a similar charm.

As for the rest, no idea.

Shauna
05-07-2008, 05:54 PM
The PS2 Crash and Spyro games aren't all that great. Crash of the Titans was quite fun, but that's because it has a two player mode. Everything's better with two players.

Krelian
05-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Paper Mario 2 is the way to go.

You didn't specify a system, but I can suggest Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon for DS. It's different from other Harvest Moons in that you can explore dungeons, but it's still Harvest Moon. I can't say if it's the best though, since I skipped many games in that series.