PDA

View Full Version : Someone help, I've been stuck for 2 hours!

sillybuttons™
05-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Right I've just done the train bit after the reactor at North Corel and need to know where to go next. I've got the huge materia at fort condor btw (yaaaay for me) but now where do I go? I've looked at a W/T but it just says to go to Mideel and talk to Tifa at the clinic and theres supposed to be an attack by Ultimate Weapon but nothing happens. HELP PLEASE (AK I'm looking at you).:mog:

sillybuttons™, please don't bump threads. Have some patience as it might be a couple of hours to a couple of days before someone reads this thread and responds with some help. - Flying Mullet

Flying Mullet

No Prob. Sorry.It's just I'm playing through now and need to progress. You understand..... right?:mog:

I understand you need help with the game but that's no reason to double post or bump. I'm sorry no one's answering your question in a timely fashion but you'll have to be patient. If you have anything else you wish to say to me on the matter, please send me a PM. Don't bump the thread and double post with a response to me. - Flying Mullet

Thats fair enough. Sorry.:mog:

Aerith's Knight
05-08-2008, 07:39 PM
lol sorry, i wanst paying attention.

If you have talked to tifa and nothing happens(you do have to go in, you know)

you can go to Budenhagen to store the materia, but i think that is in a later part. The next materia should be in The Junon reactor, so go to Junon i guess..

But make sure you talk to tifa.. btw if you saved the train, did you get the ultima materia?

ps. you should be glad, since im angry at you >:[

sillybuttons™
05-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Yeah I got ultima and huge materia. But I'm still stuck. What have I missed?:mog:

BTW AK what happened to your old siggy? I thought it was awesome.

Aerith's Knight
05-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I change throught them a lot.. in a few months, ill take requests to which i should keep.

anyway, so this is what you did:

- you got the materia from fort condor and received Phoenix
- You got the huge materia from Corel
- You went to tifa in Mideel and went inside the hospital, talked to tifa and cloud a couple times and then walked out of the south entrance of the town.

correct?

did Cid talk to cloud?

sillybuttons™
05-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah all correct. Problem is when I try to talk to Tifa or Cloud with Cid all I get is the same dialogue. Cloud mutters something about his number and Tifa says something about being a fool. The doctor says Clouds condition hasn't changed and the nurse lets me rest or "makes" me rest (I dont have a choice when I talk to her). I'm gonna try going to Junon like you suggested. If I still get nowhere I will be back on here soon.:mog:

Aerith's Knight
05-09-2008, 03:59 PM
hmmm.. but cloud is supposed to be with you for that.

I dont get it, you should get the battle with Ultima weapon.

Avarice-ness
05-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Jeez guys.

Go back into the highwind, get Cid a party (obviously not including Cloud or Tifa), go to Mount Corel (DON'T FORGET THE ULTIMA MATERIA) then go to Fort Condor. I don't remember if Mt. Corel is a requirement to move on to Ft. Condor, but seriously there's no reason to not want Ultima materia. <3

After the battle with Grand Horn at Ft. Condor, it'll trigger fun scene's and then back to Mideel talk to Cloud, walk outside 'cause the ground starts shaking and then that OVERLY annoying TifaxCloud in the lifestream fun.

After all that, you get Cloud back and you get to go to Junon.

Edit: Oh wait, you clearly fought Grand Horn to get the materia?
If you already fought Grand Horn and went back to Mideel and nothing still triggers, then I call glitched disk.

Randgris
05-10-2008, 05:49 AM
Its been years since I've played FFVII but I recall that I always do the Fort Condor before Corel (cause I'm lazy, Fort Condor is nearer Mideel). From What I can remember, after doing the Huge Materia in FC and Corel, I went to Mideel, talked to Tifa then Cloud, then he starts moving his head up and down, then there's an easrthquake, and some weird shrieking sound.

cloud21zidane16
05-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Glitch maybe? I always do Corel first, dont you have an older save?

squiike
05-12-2008, 09:59 PM
remember i got stuck at the slums on my way to sector 6...didnt see that the brown thing was a log that i should run on =E

and i got stuck somewhere after golden saucer!
damn i regret using a guide to help me through that part on my FIRST play through :mad:

Levian
05-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Maybe you have some unfinished buisness in Corel or Fort Condor. Did you actually get the huge materia from the guy at Fort Condor? Check your Key item list in the menu. You're supposed to talk to the guy after you win the battle.

If that doesn't work then I'd go to Corel and talk to everyone there.

sillybuttons™
05-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Still no further. I went back to all my previous saves and I still hit the same snag. I think some of you are right about a glitch. Does anyone know how I might get around it? Is there a patch or something that might help? The game kept crashing before the snowboarding bit but I found a patch that sorted that out so I'm hoping there may be one for this problem. Thanks for the help so far everyone. :-):mog:

Roogle
05-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I doubt that your game is glitched, sillybuttons™. I encourage you to try following any guide to the game literally and figuratively — you may be missing an obvious step that others have neglected to mention, as this is usually the case in situations like this when a player cannot proceed past a certain plot point.

sillybuttons™
05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done it. I put my save on a flash ram and took it round a workmates house today. I put it on his PC and used his FFVII game to do the Mideel bit and saved straight afterwards. It worked like a treat. Doing the underwater reactor bit right now. I have no idea why my game wouldn't work yet his did but there you go. Thanks for all the help yas all gave. Close thread please. Thanks.

Ooooh, I'm so happy.:mog:

The Crystal
05-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Good to know. There is nothing worse than having to stop playing a good RPG because of a glitch.

And if you are still here sillybuttons™, can you tell me what you are thinking of the game so far?

sillybuttons™
05-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Good to know. There is nothing worse than having to stop playing a good RPG because of a glitch.

And if you are still here sillybuttons™, can you tell me what you are thinking of the game so far?

It is without doubt one of the best games, nay, acheivements that the human race has accomplished. Comparable to the moon landings or the building of the pyramids or even atomic betty. I cant believe I've waited this long to play VII, yet I'm glad I did. It was more than worth the wait. :mog: