PDA

View Full Version : I miss them so much.....

Cloud88
05-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I recently bought Pokemon Rescue Team, and I just gained the ability to evolve my pokemon. So I'm no longer a Charmander now, but a Charizard, and my partner is a massively hulking Blastoise. Now, there's no doubt that a Charizard/Blastoise team is a lot more powerful than a Charmander/Squirtle team, but I miss my cute little compadres that I saved the world with. They're just not the same. :(

So, topic. Has there been anything in any video game that was completely optional, that you did anyway, but found that you regretted later? Evolving Pokemon is a prime example.

Roto13
05-08-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't regret evolving my Piplup exactly, but it's certainly a lot more awesome without evolving. :P

Vermachtnis
05-08-2008, 11:15 PM
I never evolve Marill. It's just not as awesome.

Evastio
05-08-2008, 11:28 PM
I didn't evolve my Psyduck and Bulbasaur in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and they're doing fine even in the hard optional dungeons. I actually find non-evolved Pokemon better in PMD because they don't require as much experience to level up. I actually used a Gastly for the Wish Cave and Purity Forest (oh, the memories of Purity Forest :yuck: )

Wolf Kanno
05-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh god yes... in every MegaTen game where I allowed my demons to change a skill that useful nothing like having your only healer tranform their Dia (heals HP) spell into a Posmundi (cures poison) :rolleyes2