PDA

View Full Version : Your Bag is Full!

Vermachtnis
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
I've been playing Mystery Dungeon and like every other Roguetype I've played I just can't comprehend not picking up stuff. But, it's so much worse in this game then like in Izuna, because you have to carry berries, seeds, gummies, orbs, ect. It's not just Roguetypes either. It's any game with a limited sack I have this problem. I especially hate the games with weight and I become over encombered or whatever.

So any other packrats have this problem?

Roto13
05-10-2008, 10:38 PM
It's one of the many reasons I didn't enjoy Dark Cloud. Was there even a place to store items you didn't want to carry in your pack? I don't remember.

Bunny
05-11-2008, 04:04 AM
I was a pack rat on World of Warcraft until recently. One of my characters is in 3/8 t6 and raiding Mount Hyjal/Black Temple/Sunwell Plateau. However, I had two bags completely full of gear from 5-mans and Karazhan until I finally made the decision to disenchant all of them. I still kept my Spellfire, Frozen Shadoweave and T4/T5 sets though simply because they took me forever to get. I also have loads of other stuff I don't really need but cannot fathom getting rid of.

I dislike limited inventories but I understand the necessity of them.

Momiji
05-11-2008, 04:17 AM
It's one of the many reasons I didn't enjoy Dark Cloud. Was there even a place to store items you didn't want to carry in your pack? I don't remember.

Yeah, that really fat guy in one of the towns.

Roto13
05-11-2008, 04:31 AM
I may or may not have gotten that far :P

Markus. D
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
I have 2 Item mules on Guild Wars along with my storage =]

One holds my Armor Sets... and another holds Runes/Insignias/Attachments/Modifications/Party Items =]]]]]

qwertysaur
05-11-2008, 06:24 PM

Yeah, that really fat guy in one of the towns.
There was one person in each town to hold items for you.

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney made me mad when Trucy said I could take either the slippers or the mirror, but not both. She said it was because she only had room in her pocket for one thing, which is ridiculous because Apollo can carry an unlimited amount of evidence! Lawyers have big pockets in their suits.

Nominus Experse
05-11-2008, 06:42 PM
I don't like them, but understand why they are implemented.

ReloadPsi
05-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I detest them and do not understand why they are implemented, but if it is due to technical limitations then I hate them even more.

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2008, 01:20 AM
I guess they just wanna me more realistic...but what's the point of that S:

Roto13
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM
A lot of the time, it's supposed to add a challenge. It's annoying, though. Especially when key items take up space in your bag! BLAAAARGHHH!

Moon Rabbits
05-13-2008, 02:56 AM
http://www.fezam.com/high-res-nethack.jpg

NETHACK.

Randgris
05-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Pokemon:

One Potion found. too bad the bag is full!

Ragnarok:

There is a 3000~4000 weight limit (merchant's and other high strength characters have higher WL) plus I can only carry 100 different items (merchant'c have carts so they can carry an additional 100) kinda ridiculous (especially if you're an archer cause you need arrows to use skills, plus potions, plus fly wings = teleport if you don't have a Teleport Clip). That is a very long sentence.

Roto13
05-13-2008, 05:14 PM
One Potion found. too bad the bag is full!

Yup. That's pretty lame. It gets to the point where every time you stop at a Pokemon Center, you need to deposit any accessories and stuff you've found. Seems they fixed it for D/P, though.

KentaRawr!
05-13-2008, 05:21 PM
"Congratulations! You found ONE Rupee!"

"But your bag is full. Let's put it back."

Roto13
05-13-2008, 05:25 PM
I was just thinking about that a minute ago when I was playing Okami, actually. In Twilight Princess, if you have enough space for 199 rupees and you find 200, you have to put it back in the chest. That's annoying. xD

Bahamut2000X
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
I've never really found limited inventory a problem except in FF II on the NES where every item took up one slot and half your inventory was key items by the end. Now THAT was an annoying feature.