PDA

View Full Version : Teleporting from First Ascent to Second Ascent

Devil Shroom
05-11-2008, 03:13 PM
OK, here's the pitch.

Last time I was at the Pharos I'd climbed the First Ascent and just entered the Second. I found that the Bunes were waaaay too strong for me so I decided to go lvl up a bit.
I hit the waystone (it was a while back so I'm assuming it's the one on The Reach cos I remember giving up my mini-map then saving) and it teleported me all the way back to the very beginning of the first ascent (the waystone in the middle of the Wellspring). I then went to the teleport crystal and went off somewhere to lvl up. Since then I've been doing hunts and sidequests and so on you know the drill.

Well I'm now ready to return.
I teleported to the Pharos, turned up on the first floor again. I hit the waystone in the middle assuming it would transport me to the second ascent since that's where I'd come from last. It takes me to the next floor of the first ascent instead!

This to me makes no sense, you must be able to teleport back up the the second ascent, I made it up there, I'm now returning, all the main waystones throughout that section have been activated.

So am I being really blind or really stupid or do I seriously hike this butthole of a section again?!

EDIT: Ok I did just climb the whole thing again, decided to go to the waystone I originally teleported from and read the inscription, it does actually say you can't teleport back *cringe*. Yeeeah, sorry about that.