PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Online Beta over tonight!!!!!!!

SpendGil
05-12-2008, 07:19 AM
Has anyone here particpated in the BETA of MGO?
What do you think?
Pros?
Cons?
Liked it?
Didn't?
Fav game?
Ranking?

I LOVED it.
I think I'm one of the only people out there who liked the capture missions the most. I love Ga-ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or however you spell it.
My only gripe is that the CQC is a bit difficult to master without a very good training mode. And the headshots can be sort of erratic.

Last time I checked I ranked 77 in Capture out of about 25,000 players *pats self on back* :D

Dreddz
05-12-2008, 09:43 AM
I never got a chance to play it. I couldnt download the first update to play the game. I was averaging at 1kb/s for a 2GB download. An absolute joke. I felt I'd rather spend my time playing games instead of trying to get into a beta for a game I'd be playing in a months time anyway.

I'd heard MGO is kinda stupid from a few people Ive talked to.

KentaRawr!
05-12-2008, 04:05 PM
I never had the chance to play, either. But that has to do with my lack of a PS3. I heard it was amazing from a few people I talked to. :p

SpendGil
05-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I never got a chance to play it. I couldnt download the first update to play the game. I was averaging at 1kb/s for a 2GB download. An absolute joke. I felt I'd rather spend my time playing games instead of trying to get into a beta for a game I'd be playing in a months time anyway.

I'd heard MGO is kinda stupid from a few people Ive talked to.

Yeah, I'm sure there'll always be people who don't like something awesome! hehe.

I set my system to download while I worked so it wasn't a pain for me.
I guess we'll see you on there in a couple months :)
My name for MGO is death2impiety, we should team up or battle or something :cool:

SpendGil
05-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I never had the chance to play, either. But that has to do with my lack of a PS3. I heard it was amazing from a few people I talked to. :p

It's extremely addicting.

Get a PS3 already! Sell some stuff on eBay. Your old games, your clothes, your cat...whatever!