PDA

View Full Version : Make up your own Final Fantasy Names

SpendGil
05-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Characters names in the Final Fantasy Universe are always very...
Final Fantasyish. Ya know?

I was thinking, "What should I put on my sandwich?"
Then I had lunch - a turkey sandwich.

Then I was thinking, "What would I name my own Final Fantasy characters and who would they be?"

I came up with the following:
Drylan Fryst - Main character - Fighter, Spikey Blonde Hair. Uses a gigundeously oversized warhammer made of stone. Was farming one day when crazed pirates disguised as aliens kidnapped his girlfriend in their hover craft with a crazy scheme to take over the world.

Dottie Fairweather - Supporting character - White Mage, Black hair down to her feet. Wields a "swordstaff" that can be good for attacking or using healing magic. Was on her way past Drylan's farm when she heard screaming. Drylan ran out after the crazy alien pirates, wasn't looking and ran into her. He told her what happened and she was headed in the same direction as the alien pirates so she decided to accompany him.

Ranoi Badman - Supporting character - Theif, bald. Ranoi is one of the alien pirates who kidnapped Drylan's girlfriend. When he argued to his group that they should return the girl to her home, they booted him off the hover craft. Drylan and Dottie see him fall off the craft and make haste to catch up. He approaches them and a fight ensues. After a battle Ranoi tells Drylan that he is sympathetic to his plight and decides to accompany him since he knows where the alien pirates are headed.

On the way, the 3 are struck by what is thought to be lightning but is really a rahul summon spell cast by a 5 year old child savant who has created several huge monsters to do his bidding.
His name... Trevor Makeshift.
The kid brings the party back to his house which is actually an airship where he tells them that the whole world is in danger because some aliens are trying to destroy it. All they need, he says, is the holy one to activate the giant volcano that will come out of the moon and shoot lava all over the world. The world is called....ummm.... Valian. Yeah, Valian. The group realizes that he is referring to the people who kidnapped Drylan's girlfriend and havoc breaks loose!

Okay I have some more ideas but first I want to hear yours!

Dolentrean
05-13-2008, 12:57 AM
How did you learn the details of my manuscript?

SpendGil
05-13-2008, 12:58 AM
How did you learn the details of my manuscript?

...maybe I'm your alter-ego?