PDA

View Full Version : It's Always Evastio Isn't It?

Evastio
05-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Lately I've been getting blamed and suspected too much for things like being the EoFF Phantom and being the EoW person. :sweat:

Why does everyone always suspect me? :(

So, have you ever had a time where you've been constantly blamed and suspected for things?

Bunny
05-13-2008, 03:09 AM
My family blamed everything on me for a good 2-3 years. It became a joke because I did not care and told them to go away most of the time.

Yar
05-13-2008, 03:10 AM
Well there was that time where I kept getting blamed for that hooker's murder...
And the time those children disappeared...
And the Holocaust. Sorry guys :(

But no, never blamed as EoFF Phantom.

Roto13
05-13-2008, 03:13 AM
Because you're always hiding something. :P

Fonzie
05-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

Jessweeee♪
05-13-2008, 04:09 AM
I don't know. Why ARE you?

:shifty:

Arc_Master_14
05-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Because Jesus, Muhammad, Jewish God, Buddha, and All the other gods hate you.

KentaRawr!
05-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Buddha isn't considered to be a God in Buddhism. He's just used as a role model, basically.

Anyway, the only time I ever seem to fall under excessive blame is when we play Mafia.

Yar
05-13-2008, 04:43 AM
Buddha isn't considered to be a God in Buddhism. He's just used as a role model, basically.

Anyway, the only time I ever seem to fall under excessive blame is when we play Mafia.

Kentarou zings ya with his smrts.

rubah
05-13-2008, 04:50 AM
in before Del Murder

"Flavor of the week"

Aerith's Knight
05-13-2008, 04:59 AM
does WWIII count?

Citizen Bleys
05-13-2008, 05:06 AM
For about three years, yes. Thankfully that part of my life is over now.

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2008, 08:08 AM
This is absolutely not a joke, but I've genuinely been accused of being either Jesus or God on more than one occasion.

Polaris
05-13-2008, 08:46 AM
:bigsmile: That's the price of fame, Evastio!:bigsmile:

If smth bad happens in my life my parents always blame me:
- if a friend gets mad at me, my parents say it's my fault
- Today mom didn't know where her bracelet was and she blamed me

So yeah mea culpa all the time at home :(

does WWIII count?

NO! Bad Ak :( That was suppose to be my fault!:whimper:

Blue Harvest
05-13-2008, 09:53 AM
My family blame me for everything that I can actually be blamed for. I swear I'd be blamed for things like the holocaust, WWII and the war in Iraq if it were at all possible.

Randgris
05-13-2008, 03:18 PM
No 'cause I'm asian and no one cares 'bout me. :cry:

KentaRawr!
05-13-2008, 03:21 PM
This is absolutely not a joke, but I've genuinely been accused of being either Jesus or God on more than one occasion.

What!?

That's really weird.

Aerith's Knight
05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
it is a joke, seriously man -_-'

Mystery raises accusations.. And you certainly are a mystery wrapped in an enigma to most.

KentaRawr!
05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
But didn't you see? He said it's not a joke. :p

Bahamut2000X
05-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Every time martial arts comes up I get blamed. I don't know why. >.>

Peegee
05-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Every time martial arts comes up I get blamed. I don't know why. >.>

/kicks you with my fists.

Psychotic
05-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I thought it smelled funny in here. Evastio must have farted.

escobert
05-13-2008, 07:36 PM
NEVAR

Madame Adequate
05-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I was blamed for damned near everything when I was a child. A couple of examples:

One of the cats pee'd on the bathroom floor. I got the blame.

A boy my grandma used to babysit was moving away, and he made a terribly-spelled thank you note for her. I got into severe trouble for being such a bad speller.

As for suspected, as opposed to blamed - things I actually did do were usually very strongly misinterpreted or overreacted to. A couple of examples here as well:

One time I opened my school report, like every other kid in the class, as soon as it was handed to me. Not one kid's report remained intact by the time we left the building five minutes after they were handed out. When I got home there was serious consideration given to cancelling my vacation because I had opened something addressed to my parents.

On one birthday I was in the midst of a three-month videogame ban. I bought a videogame with my birthday money (Vagrant Story). I got home, and went through the usual inquisition of where I had been, what I had done, etc. My dad asked what I'd got, and I held VS up and said "This", and we discussed it briefly. About a half hour later I am summoned by my mother, who proceeds to vilify me for not telling her what I got (Because apparently looking up from her newspaper would be so much work!), and then to berate me for buying something I can't use right away.

Edit: Short answer to your question, Evastio, is "Yes, for my entire childhood".

More recently I've been accused of being the Devil, Doctor Who, and a Dictator, all of which are significant improvements.

Rantz
05-13-2008, 08:52 PM
More recently I've been accused of being the Devil, Doctor Who, and a Dictator, all of which are significant improvements.

I can see how Devil and Dictator are improvements, but Doctor Who? I don't envy you, man :(

Madame Adequate
05-13-2008, 09:44 PM

I can see how Devil and Dictator are improvements, but Doctor Who? I don't envy you, man :(

The style my friend. The style.

Also, when they say "Doctor Who" I hear "The Master".

xDeathEaterx
05-14-2008, 12:03 PM
My family always blamed everything on me when I was younger.

A few weeks ago I went over to my grandparents and they said I messed up their CD cases. I have no clue what they're even talking about but it made me really mad that they were blaming that on me. I'm an adult, if I did something childish I would fess up.