PDA

View Full Version : creeeeeeeeper

Moon Rabbits
05-13-2008, 02:50 AM
So the MSN ad or whatever that says "open your eyes" and if you mouse over it a giant eyeball is staring you right in the face is really creepy. It has deeply disturbed me twice now :(

What internet ads do you hate?

Kes
05-13-2008, 02:58 AM
I wish the ones that talked had an actual human face I could punch them in it. Those and seizure giving flashing ones.

DK
05-13-2008, 03:01 AM
There is some annoying as :skull::skull::skull::skull: advert for smilies that whenever you roll your mouse over it, one of the little bastards goes "Hellooooooooo!" and it is loud and extremely annoying. I want to stab whoever came up with that advert in the nipple.

edit: Sheila <3

Lawr
05-13-2008, 03:05 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YOU ARE A HUMAN!!!
Enter for a 1/99,999,999 chance to win $15! Risk-free and no requirements!!!*

*details apply

Jessweeee♪
05-13-2008, 04:12 AM
1. Talking Ads

2. Ads with half or more naked people on it that make whoever passes by my computer think I'm being a perv ;_;

Roto13
05-13-2008, 04:23 AM
Don't listen to him. This is a thinly veiled plan to weed out those of you who don't use an ad blocker and harass you like the lower life forms you are.

Jessweeee♪
05-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Most schools don't use ad blocker for some insane reason :p

Nominus Experse
05-13-2008, 06:18 AM
The god damn talking ones. But thankfully, I have adblock.

Vermachtnis
05-13-2008, 06:25 AM
The Adult Friend Finder ad that comes up almost everytime I use Megaupload.

And any with sound. Especially late at night and it comes on and scares the crap outta me.

Blue Harvest
05-13-2008, 10:10 AM
The ones that say you're the #th visitor and you've won something.

Balzac
05-13-2008, 12:27 PM
The one where you have to zap a wasp or something, and it has this god awful buzzing sound on it that drones.

duckie
05-13-2008, 01:18 PM
I hate the ones that are GIANT and fill up the whole screen and you spend 5 minutes looking for the X button.

Klyklops
05-13-2008, 02:19 PM
I hate the ones for products and services that I don't require.

Randgris
05-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Those ads that suddenly open another ad, that opens another ad, that opens another ad, and so on and so forth...

Jess
05-13-2008, 03:10 PM
There is some annoying as :skull::skull::skull::skull: advert for smilies that whenever you roll your mouse over it, one of the little bastards goes "Hellooooooooo!" and it is loud and extremely annoying. I want to stab whoever came up with that advert in the nipple.
Yes. :jess:

scrumpleberry
05-13-2008, 06:55 PM

YOU make me blush :bigsmile:

The one where you have to zap a wasp or something, and it has this god awful buzzing sound on it that drones.

AAAARTHGVSJKFBSKFJ

Superdickery.com (http://www.superdickery.com/) is ruined by those. RUINED I say! It's a brilliant site apart from that.

Also, the ones that are like

"WE GET RID OF PRONZ ON YOUR HARDDRIVE/INTERWEB HISTOIRE NAO. NO YOU CAN'T CLOSE US. YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON US. THERE IS NO ESCAPE APART FROM SHUTTING DOWN YOUR BROWSER."

I cannot stand those.

Breine
05-13-2008, 07:41 PM

Double yes.

Psychotic
05-13-2008, 07:46 PM

Double yes.Triple fucking yes. I haven't seen that one in ages, but good god that was annoying. No, I don't want your crappy and ugly looking smileys. Go away.

Rye
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Before I got Ad-Blocker, it was the one where you had to shave this big hairy leg.

Old Manus
05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
The huge ones below the banner on this website for non-logged in members :mad2:

Tallulah
05-13-2008, 10:32 PM

Double yes.Triple smurfing yes. I haven't seen that one in ages, but good god that was annoying. No, I don't want your crappy and ugly looking smileys. Go away.

Quadruple yes. Thank God for Adblock. :D

I also hate the ones that have photographs of semi-naked girls who happen to be in your area of the country. No, I'm not interested. :mad2: