PDA

View Full Version : I'm Quitting, Bye all~

Kanshisha
05-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Ok, guys, ( and girls ) it may seem already that have gone for a long length of time, and i am sorry for the absence.. But i just posted this message to inform you that this will be my last message / post, and that i have enjoyed my time at EOFF. thank you to all the people who supported me in sig making ang such. Times when i had hard times and when i had easy times! I love the way EOFF has a friendly community and i was really thankful to have had such a comfortable time here. A special thanks to: Polaris NaroK Owen and my other friends around the world. Thank you for the unforgettable nights and moments. I quit the Forum not because of yous, but because of my very busy schedule that is beginning to come ( studying, work, Home work etc. ). I learnt many things from fellow sig makers and i plan to make you few proud of your advice. Lol, if i could see you all, i'd give you all hugs, but it's just not that easy online... Here's a sig to remember me by that i just made. Simple, but soft to look at, enjoy. http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/pooltable100/FantasyWondercopy.jpg

Goldenboko
05-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Who? I've never seen you in my life :p

Anyway EoFF dun allow these, this calls for... :spin:

fire_of_avalon
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry, we don't allow "I'm Leaving" threads.