PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus

Almighty God of Paper
05-15-2008, 04:24 AM
Well, I'm playing FF3 DS... I just started it last week and now I'm almost at the end, but I cannot beat Cerberus, which is quite frustrating as I hate going through the entire Crystal Tower and going through all those lame cutscenes and ugh... Why are there no save points?!

My party is in their late 40s (46 or so), and I have a knight, ninja, devout, and dragoon. The dragoon does 9999 damage with his jump... as long as Cerberus doesn't ****ing kill him first!!!! D: I only have about four shurikens, and would prefer to save those for the final boss, whom I hear is an absolute nightmare and am afraid to face her(?).

Just... help. I need to beat Cerberus. D: (Also, before you say anything, no, I do not have any summon magic.)

Yar
05-15-2008, 05:13 AM
Well, I'm playing FF3 DS... I just started it last week and now I'm almost at the end, but I cannot beat Cerberus, which is quite frustrating as I hate going through the entire Crystal Tower and going through all those lame cutscenes and ugh... Why are there no save points?!

My party is in their late 40s (46 or so), and I have a knight, ninja, devout, and dragoon. The dragoon does 9999 damage with his jump... as long as Cerberus doesn't ****ing kill him first!!!! D: I only have about four shurikens, and would prefer to save those for the final boss, whom I hear is an absolute nightmare and am afraid to face her(?).

Just... help. I need to beat Cerberus. D: (Also, before you say anything, no, I do not have any summon magic.)

Just how the game was back then. I felt it was best NOT to change it and I'm glad they didn't. At least you have a quicksave.

Taken from the guide at Eyesonff.com:

Strategy:
The trip is not that hard if you realize that the last available path is never the right one. Cerberus is not that hard, since Thunder is not that effective. Members wearing the Ribbon helmet are especially protected. Continue to whack away for victory.

Almighty God of Paper
05-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Never mind, I beat him quite easily after doing some serious leveling up. And I beat the game! Whee!

Yar
05-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Yep. That far in the game you really should be about Lv 55.

SABR
09-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Get to lv 58, then try. Spend lots of time in Eureka killing stuff, and whore the healing springs at the bottom (just don't spend too long in there or you might regret it).