PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on Who: Contestant #8

edczxcvbnm
05-15-2008, 03:50 PM
It is round 8 and the rules are the same as last time. We are about half way done with this train wreck XD

1) I will not reveal who this person is on the first day
2) If the person is guessed on the first day I will reveal that they were guessed sometime around 12ish hours after the second round has started(how boring is it if they are reveal right off the bat xD)
3)If you know this person in real life and their hints might give them away because you know them, please don't post the answer. Let other people have fun =D
4) You get 1 vote per day

Day 1

- Strangely enough the earliest picture of me in a dress was when I was four years old.
- My left eye is much worse at seeing than my right.
- Back then certain people liked to give me the nickname "Maria" even though it's not even similar to my real name.
- I got my glasses when I was 12 years old.

Day 2

- Despite procrastinating a lot I always get things done on time.
- I'm more flirty than people think I am. I always try to keep it clean though.
- A lot of the girls here think I'm quite attractive even though I personally don't think so. xD
- I almost never smile.
- My real name is more than 6 letters long.

Day 3
- I abhor sports.

Who could it be? Evastio at long last XD No you all will have to ban wagon on someone else xD

Levian
05-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Chemical

Aerith's Knight
05-15-2008, 04:01 PM
##guess: Psychotic

xD

Evastio
05-15-2008, 06:46 PM
She's got glasses and she's a girl. Hmm...

I'm thinking it's mooglebunni608.

Peegee
05-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Back then certain people liked to give me the nickname "Maria" even though it's not even similar to my real name.

Ryechu

Psychotic
05-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Well yeah I was gonna guess Rye too! But I think I will go with Miriel.

Momiji
05-15-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm going to have to say Evastio.

Just kidding. My guess is... Rye as well! :D

Peegee
05-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Chemical

I don't know enough about Ashley but this got me thinking.

Rantz
05-15-2008, 08:54 PM
I thought of Rye at first as well, but for the sake of being original: Jess?

Lawr
05-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Well yeah I was gonna guess Rye too! But I think I will go with Miriel.

Actually, PG guesses Rye all the time.

I think it's Jessweeee:note:

Levian
05-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Ooh I know who I want to guess tomorrow

edczxcvbnm
05-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Hold right alt and press 1 then 3 on the number pad to create the ♪ ;D

Lawr
05-15-2008, 09:14 PM
I could only make ™and © by memory, but I'll try to memorize that too. :kaoyatta:

♫♪♫♪

fire_of_avalon
05-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Rye.

Jessweeee♪
05-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Hold right alt and press 1 then 3 on the number pad to create the ♪ ;D

Oh, cool ♪

Thanks ed! I had to go to the character map or find my name somewhere when I needed to log in :p

ANYWAY.

Shauna!

I'm trying to think of girls with glasses that haven't been guessed >.>

Levian
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
That's what I was going to guess :p

Sir Lancealot
05-15-2008, 11:32 PM
##Guess: Rye

NeoCracker
05-15-2008, 11:32 PM
This just screams of Jojee.

Værn
05-15-2008, 11:52 PM
It is round 8 and the rules are the same as last time. We are about half way done with this train wreck XD

1) I will not reveal who this person is on the first day
2) If the person is guessed on the first day I will reveal that they were guessed sometime around 12ish hours after the second round has started(how boring is it if they are reveal right off the bat xD)
3)If you know this person in real life and their hints might give them away because you know them, please don't post the answer. Let other people have fun =D
4) You get 1 vote per day

Day 1

- Strangely enough the earliest picture of me in a dress was when I was four years old.
- My left eye is much worse at seeing than my right.
- Back then certain people liked to give me the nickname "Maria" even though it's not even similar to my real name.
- I got my glasses when I was 12 years old.

Who could it be?
It's me!

Except my left eye is only a bit worse than my right.
And I got my glasses in sixth grade; I think I was twelve at the time, but if it was more towards the beginning of the year then it may have been when I was eleven.
I've always been big on video games. Back in the SNES days, everybody called me "Mario." Certain people, such as my brothers, who insisted on calling me girls' names around my friends would call me "Maria" from time to time. Either that or "Niki."
And the dress thing... Meh, I've always like wearing dresses just for fun. Still do; I posted a picture of myself wearing a dress not too long ago.

So my guess is Vaern. But then again, how would you know all of that stuff about me?

Elite Lord Sigma
05-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I'll jump on the bandwagon again and say Rye thanks to my months-long absence from here.

Madame Adequate
05-16-2008, 03:50 AM
I can comment definitively on whether or not this is Rye.

edczxcvbnm
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Updated!

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm sticking with Jojee, but that smile comment makes me wonder, and I don't remember her real names spelling, so I can't be sure it's more then seven letters. :p

Levian
05-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I'll go with Jess

Rantz
05-16-2008, 03:12 PM
It's probably one of those already mentioned, but this made me think it might be a guy (remember that the dress comment said "strangely"):

- A lot of the girls here think I'm quite attractive even though I personally don't think so. xD

I could think of a few it might fit on, but I'll say Breine.

Aerith's Knight
05-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Jess.. i think.

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 03:23 PM
You know, scratch Joy. I just stopped to think to myself, "Wait a minute, she probably has a bigger Ego then me." :p

Though i still think that first batch sounds like her.

Jess
05-16-2008, 03:27 PM
I always smile and I have a filthy mouth on me. :laugh:

I was thinking Shauna, too but Shauna is 6 letters long not more! :jess:

Peegee
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
- My real name is more than 6 letters long.

Jessica

Or should I say

RYECHU

Levian
05-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Rye always smiles though, even when she sleeps, which is kinda creepy.

rubah
05-16-2008, 06:41 PM
is it a girl? maybe it's
EVASTIO

Lawr
05-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm sticking with Jojee, but that smile comment makes me wonder, and I don't remember her real names spelling, so I can't be sure it's more then seven letters. :p

I'm not sure if Jojo has a hyphen in her name. But I count seven letters.

Peegee
05-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Rye always smiles though, even when she sleeps, which is kinda creepy.

People who smile too much are plotting against you. People who never smile are actively plotting against you.

rubah
05-17-2008, 07:45 PM
hey hey hey, third set of clues, plz~

Goldenboko
05-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Definitely Evastio. We all know he put the Maria thing in there to throw us off!

edczxcvbnm
05-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Sorry for posting the update so late ;_;

Yes...it is the one and only Evastio this time xD

Levian
05-17-2008, 10:25 PM
"A lot of the girls here think I'm quite attractive even though I personally don't think so. xD"

So a picture exists?

Goldenboko
05-17-2008, 10:42 PM
"A lot of the girls here think I'm quite attractive even though I personally don't think so. xD"

So a picture exists?

Maybe he means where he lives xD

Evastio
05-18-2008, 12:11 AM
I can't believe you people weren't tricked by those feminine hints. What gave it away so easily? :(

Yeah, basically my family has this tradition that they cross dress all of the boys in the family when they're really young and they take pictures of them. Back in junior high and high school substitute teachers would always call me Maria because they'd think that was my first name because I have multiple middle names (They pronounce it Maria even though that's not how it's spelled).

I thought for sure that most of you would immediately guess smittenkitten, Rye, Zeldy, Lekana, and those girls since they're always being complimented by other girls even though they don't think they're pretty. And to answer Levian's question I do have a picture of myself online. I've only showed it to Tempest, VTG, Dixie, kikimm, Leen-Leen, Vikeve, Shiny, Goldenboko, Creeping Shadow, Aerith's Knight, ljkkjlcm9, Momiji, rubah, Maxx Power, and Lekana (in chronological order, mostly). I've made them promise to not show the rest of you guys it so don't bother asking them to see it.

Momiji
05-18-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm going to have to say Evastio.

Just kidding. My guess is... Rye as well! :D

Should have stuck to my instinctive answer. >_>

rubah
05-18-2008, 02:34 AM
it fit your posting style~

Evastio
05-18-2008, 02:38 AM
How so? :confused:

Goldenboko
05-18-2008, 02:45 AM
I can't believe you people weren't tricked by those feminine hints. What gave it away so easily? :(

Because they already fell for that with me ;p

rubah
05-18-2008, 02:47 AM
You know the EoFF Phantom game? Same principle as that.

Evastio
05-18-2008, 03:10 AM
You know the EoFF Phantom game? Same principle as that.
Yeah, but I'm quite sure none of the hints gave me away that badly.

Because they already fell for that with me ;p
:mad:

rubah
05-18-2008, 03:20 AM
. . .even though it's not even similar to my real name.
. . . I always try to keep it clean though.

those were what really made me think of you.

Evastio
05-18-2008, 03:29 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot I told you my real name.

I don't get how you matched up that clean flirting hint with me though.

rubah
05-18-2008, 03:38 AM
you haven't, actually.

Because you are the only one on eoff that would strive to make sure your flirting is clean. xD You can reveal yourself by emphasizing certain things.

Lawr
05-18-2008, 04:50 AM
I like to emphasize as much as I can! :jokey:

Værn
05-19-2008, 04:20 AM
I almost always wait until the last minute to do my work.

I bought Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, along with a few other books, over the past couple weeks. My friend had already read Twilight, so I gave her New Moon; when she finished that, she gave it back and I lent her Eclipse, etc. Seems perfectly normal for one friend to lend another friend some books, but I'm hoping she'll think more of me for it. I see that as a clean and (kind of) subtle type of flirting... am I right?

I personally think my acne is too bad and my hair is always too messy, but sometimes somebody makes a comment about my appearance =)

Seriously... I use a lot of smilies online, but in reality it takes a lot to actually make me smile. It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

More than six letters? Nicholas. Eight is more than six, right?

Come on, is it me?

Aerith's Knight
05-19-2008, 07:04 AM
Seriously... I use a lot of smilies online, but in reality it takes a lot to actually make me smile. It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

There is so much truth in that. xD

But I prefer the far off look face. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2008, 02:29 PM
o.o