PDA

View Full Version : Mafia

~*~Celes~*~
05-15-2008, 04:53 PM
DO WANT!

Where is it, Ed? D=

TOPIC: Pumped about something that has yet to happen but you know will at some point?

For me, it's the next version of Mafia, graduating, and going to England :jess:

Breine
05-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I've never taken part in any of the Mafia games, so maybe I will this time around if it comes along soon.

Also, there's not that much time until the Ciddies come along again :) That's always fun.

edczxcvbnm
05-15-2008, 05:09 PM
I should make the thread now actually. But people started bitching about school ending and blah blah blah...whatever XD Thank you for reminding about my grand plan of total failure XD Thread make...again. Wait a few minutes.

Bunny
05-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I don't get excited about things in the future. They have a habit of not happening.

Jess
05-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Getting a job, leaving college and SUMMER. :heart:

Miriel
05-15-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm graduating tomorrow. :)

Y'all can watch my graduation on webcast (http://www.usc.edu/dept/pubrel/specialevents/commencement/webcast/webcast.html) if you want. :p

Also, birthday. And a trip to New Zealand to find hobbits and beg Peter Jackson for a job - any job - to work on the set of the new Hobbit movies. Oh and marriage. 2010 perhaps? Yup yup.

NeoCracker
05-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Do you realize how much I suffered during my graduation?

What makes you think I would subject myself to the horrid memories!?

But I'm looking forward to getting a job, cause I need one.

I need to replace my anime collection, (around 70% of it got jacked, And they took the best ones I had too, like Bebop, PAranoia, and X 1999 (TV) :cry:)

Goldenboko
05-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I actually really want the Ciddies to come around because the lack of Mafia has slowed this place down a little bit since the end of the EoFF CK Competition.

Jojee
05-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Slowed the place down a LOT. I've been making only a few posts a week :p And a lot of people I know have barely been posting, too.

I just finished all my exams, yay! I'm graduated, done with undergrad, DONE. ^_^ What I'm <i>not</i> looking forward to is starting job June 9th. xD But I will be looking forward to the money I make from job.