PDA

View Full Version : Mafia VIII: Breakfast time =D Wake up and Sign up! Read First...AGAIN!

[M] Mom – Host
05-15-2008, 05:17 PM
When we last left our heros....

That is right. It is time for Mafia VIII: Breakfast edition =D But this will be different from past mafia games. There are a number of different play rules

First...do not post here to sign up. You will not get in that way. Everyone is an automatic anonymous player. You will not know the other EoFF members that are playing. You will however know how many(I seriously considered moving against this xD).

So if you want to sign up then PM me...not ed. That scrub ain't runnin' this show!

Having said that here are the rules:

* When a player dies only the alignment is know(Town or Mafia or Cult)
* Special factions can not talk during the day(Mafia, Cult and Masons)
* Minimum 5 posts every 2 days. So you have to have made 5 posts in the thread between the current day and the previous day. Failure in this will result in death by town lynching(doesn't count as the day lynch...just an extra lynch)
* There are no replacement players.
* Days will be a minimum 12 hours long with a max of 24. Majority lynch does not take affect until after 12 hours so someone could have reached the threshold but people back off before 12 hours. The person does not die until he hits it again.

* Nights will be a solid 12 hours. Since factions cannot talk during the day they need the night to talk about what people are doing wrong and create a strategy for the next day so they can do what they need to do.

* I will not be doing updates of post counts. I will not say why but I will after the game is all over with. It has nothing to do with my laziness...I swear xD

* There is a set start time of Monday 8AM Central Standard Daylight Savings Time.

You will receive your mafia accounts sometime over this weekend(I have to update them all...and this one xD).

The rules are the way they are for a different sort of strategic play style and to make sure that people know the time frame for the game so that they can plan on being active in this one. If you don't think you can make 3 posts a day for a week and a half starting this Monday then do not sign up.

Now that I am also running the show...BITCH AWAY xD

This is a new sign up campaign for Mafia VIII! Rules are the same as last time. Please only sign up if you have time. Sign up ends Monday and the game starts Wednesday at 8AM-10AM(I take the train sometime around all this so I would like a super hard date but I have become a bit busy).

Those of you who signed up last time...you will need to sign up again. You will take priority over new people though so as long as you signed up for the last game, you will get into this one...as long as you sign up again.

Lets get this show on the road!

Players
1. ??????
2. ??????
3. ??????
4. ??????
5. ??????
6. ??????
7. ??????
8. ??????
9. ??????
10. ??????(would like a partner)

We have about 16 spots total so go get out the...ummm...vote XD

Roto13
05-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Why does there need to be a sign up thread again? Out of curiosity.

edczxcvbnm
05-15-2008, 08:09 PM
More like...why shouldn't there be another sign up thread?

leader of mortals
05-15-2008, 08:45 PM
I think I might sit this one out, what with finals and such...

Roto13
05-15-2008, 08:53 PM
You couldn't get enough people who wanted to play by your rules? :bigsmile:

edczxcvbnm
05-15-2008, 09:01 PM

The rules have not changed. I posted them all again. Are you feeling okay? xD

[M] Mom – Host
05-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Already 5 people :O This is already a million times faster than last time XD

Roto13
05-15-2008, 11:04 PM

The rules have not changed. I posted them all again. Are you feeling okay? xD

I didn't say they did change. Silly man.

Freya
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Haha you have to make two sign up threads. I laugh at joo.

Bahamut2000X
05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Bwahaha me and GoBo's constant pushing of Mafia worked out perfectly. :radred:

Jessweeee♪
05-15-2008, 11:44 PM
For real reals? Not for play plays?

Levian
05-16-2008, 03:08 PM
It's fun to see how much the rules have changed from the first mafia game, where there were practically no rules, to the current one. I must say the best addition, in my opinion, is the no outside-talking one.

These two are pretty sweet too:
* Minimum 5 posts every 2 days. So you have to have made 5 posts in the thread between the current day and the previous day. Failure in this will result in death by town lynching(doesn't count as the day lynch...just an extra lynch)

[M] Mom – Host
05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Wait until the next game when the rules disappear ;D The roles, theme and rules will make for quite the interesting watch XD

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 03:54 PM
It's fun to see how much the rules have changed from the first mafia game, where there were practically no rules, to the current one. I must say the best addition, in my opinion, is the no outside-talking one.

These two are pretty sweet too:

I'm actually not fond of those two rules.

The second one is completely lame.

:skull::skull::skull::skull: happens. You can't stop it from happening. There are going to be times someone can't continue due to unexpected circumstances, and as a result of having no replacements either town, Mafia, or third full faction are getting screwed because of it.

As for that first one, it kills one of the Strategies. Making few, well times posts while keeping under the radar can be an effective strategy if done well, while that rule is saying "Yeah, smurf you and your play style."

All I see it doing is making people post a bunch of pointless crap.

edczxcvbnm
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
You are right. It is a play style to look like you are not playing and not talking. But as Del and Miriel told me deal with it and try it...then bitch and complain ;D

I am actually a fan of outside the game talking as I think there is a certain strategy and risk involved with it.

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 04:07 PM
You are right. It is a play style to look like you are not playing and not talking. But as Del and Miriel told me deal with it and try it...then bitch and complain ;D

I am actually a fan of outside the game talking as I think there is a certain strategy and risk involved with it as well.

Hey, if that can be said about complaining about it, it should also be said about saying you like it. *Glares at Levian*

edczxcvbnm
05-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Touchι

Levian
05-16-2008, 05:04 PM
If you can't slap in 5 posts in two days then you probably shouldn't have signed up in the first place. If you post less than that then you're only hurting the town anyway. and if you're a cop/doc/serial killer and want to approach the silent path, it should still be possible to post a fair amount of posts and lay low at the same time.

It's just that inactivity is such a bitch! That's why I like that rule. I can see both negative and positive things about the replacement one.

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 05:20 PM
If you can't slap in 5 posts in two days then you probably shouldn't have signed up in the first place. If you post less than that then you're only hurting the town anyway. and if you're a cop/doc/serial killer and want to approach the silent path, it should still be possible to post a fair amount of posts and lay low at the same time.

It's just that inactivity is such a bitch! That's why I like that rule. I can see both negative and positive things about the replacement one.

If you can't slap 5 posts in two days, it could fall under the same thing that bothers me about replacements.

For example that first game I was in, the day after it started I got hit with a vicious case of Bronchitis. No way in hell I could have met that posting requirement and been able to contribute anything to the town, and it's not like a circumstance I could have forseen.
And look at how long people have been able to stay alive in the past by posting once or twice a day. Hsu in the moderaters game anyone?

In essense, I have issues telling people they can't play a certain way, and thats what I see that rule doing.

Levian
05-16-2008, 05:25 PM
If I had bronchitis I would stay in bed with the laptop on my stomach all day :D

and sure, it's kept someone alive way too long, and it sucks. It's the most boring and cowardly playing style there is.

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 05:29 PM
If I had bronchitis I would stay in bed with the laptop on my stomach all day :D

and sure, it's kept someone alive way too long, and it sucks. It's the most boring and cowardly playing style there is.

You could do laptop things all day, but i was so disoriented I would have looked guilty and gotten lynched even it it wasn't for the cheater.

And just because you don't like a playstyle is no reason to get rid of it. You get rid of it based off sense and reason, not the "I don't like you" principle.

Levian
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm not really bothered if the rule is there or not. Just saying that inactivity = boring.

NeoCracker
05-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Thats entirely up to the person being inactive though. They may get a thrill when people are debating over them as they sit back and laugh, and in the end not get lynched. :p

And this seems like a good time to resurect this long forgotten saying.

"Eagles may sore, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I love that saying. :p

Levian
05-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Wanna share an account?

edczxcvbnm
05-16-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't want people who are not participating in the game. I think that is unfair to those who are playing. By not posting I view it as not playing. 2-3 posts per day is not a lot. Hell. You could make 1 so long as the next day you had 4. You could make zero and post 5 the next day. I want active people and not people who are content that they are not participating and want to sit back and laugh at the chaos over them. You can sit back on the sidelines and laugh at everything instead of taking up a spot.

No replacements...I dislike replacements because people have gotten use to a personality and are trying to draw conclusions and trip up those people but then a new person comes in and you start to question if the last person wasn't trying to hard because they were busy and it just became too much and now you might start the evaluation process over again and they usually last a couple days extra than they would have because a new person comes into play.

I have reasons why I don't like this stuff and why I have the rules that I do ;D

[M] Mom – Host
05-17-2008, 10:05 PM
We still need 6 more people!!! 6! Come on people...don't you want to play ;_;

NeoCracker
05-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Wanna share an account?

Didn't that go over so well last time? :p

Freya
05-18-2008, 11:34 PM
Bump >.>

Come on guys, Don't leave poor ed hanging. I know how hard it is to host D: you can't do this to the poor guy. Not already!

Goldenboko
05-19-2008, 01:02 AM
I agree with Lekana! Somebody better join and screw their finals!

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Hey, if this takes too long school will start before it's our time to host! I reeeally wanna host when I have more free time so SIGN UP NAU.

;_;

Laddy
05-19-2008, 01:06 AM
Screw Finals! XD *laughs*

[M] Mom – Host
05-19-2008, 03:23 AM
We have 12 people...we will roll with this on Wednesday 8AM CST. Expect your accounts sometime tomorrow.

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Yay n.n

Goldenboko
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
This game has been so fail xD

Bahamut2000X
05-21-2008, 09:18 PM
The day is a fourth over and there hasn't been blatant witch hunting off grammar yet. I declare shenanigans!

Roto13
05-21-2008, 09:19 PM
This is such a small game. xP

edczxcvbnm
05-21-2008, 09:30 PM
It is and I had to change some stuff around and could not do what I really wanted to do. I played around with some things but I think what we have should be pretty entertaining and it should last just long enough before people get bored XD

I don't know if some people are just too busy right now because school ends from May 1st through Mid June depending on where you live. Then people take vacation and before school ended...or people really just don't like my rules that much but are not saying anything XD

Psychotic
05-22-2008, 01:36 AM
*reads thread*

...:laugh:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/NEWCOMIC1.jpg

You guys. So glad I'm not playing. If I was town I'd be having kittens! ...and probably being lynched.

Goldenboko
05-22-2008, 01:38 AM
*reads thread*

...:laugh:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/NEWCOMIC1.jpg

You guys. So glad I'm not playing. If I was town I'd be having kittens! ...and probably being lynched.

If they lynch donuts I'd laugh, because it would prove that comic true.

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Pfft...I don't think any of them honestly thinks Donuts is scum xD

qwertysaur
05-22-2008, 01:41 AM
Pfft...I don't think any of them honestly thinks Donuts is scum xD
I think donuts is yummy. :p

Psychotic
05-22-2008, 01:46 AM
I think the person playing donuts is scum, if that helps. :aimkiss:

Jojee
05-22-2008, 03:17 AM
I think all of you are scum xD It's hilarious to see all the vote hopping. More interesting day one than most!

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2008, 03:33 AM
No one will beat the Staff Mafia, though xD

Roto13
05-22-2008, 03:59 AM
Nobody is really suspicious of anybody right now so the comic is moot. xP

Miriel
05-22-2008, 04:02 AM
I can't even tell you guys how hungry that mafia thread is making me. I can barely focus on what people are actually posting cause I just keep thinking about bacon and eggs. Mmm....

Bahamut2000X
05-22-2008, 04:08 AM
I still can't believe how The Wonder Chef claims to be the best chef in the world and yet all he cooks is simple breakfast stuff that you can find in any frozen aisle. >.>

Jojee
05-22-2008, 04:27 AM
Wtf Muffin is a pooface xD Lynch 'im!

qwertysaur
05-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Don't lynch him, thats waisting food!
Eat him!:D

Jojee
05-22-2008, 04:31 AM
Hey, true. I think instead of lynching after each day they should pick which one to eat.

TOTALLY do it, Steve. Seriously. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-22-2008, 04:46 AM
Don't lynch him, thats waisting food!
Eat him!:D
EEEEEEEEEEK!

Freya
05-22-2008, 05:36 PM
EDDDDDD!!! I go to look how your first day was and I couldn't tell if they were good or evil at first glance I had to read the damn thing. Color it please so I don't have to read :P

Levian
05-22-2008, 06:08 PM
I can't even tell you guys how hungry that mafia thread is making me. I can barely focus on what people are actually posting cause I just keep thinking about bacon and eggs. Mmm....

Ya rly. I haven't had french toast in 7-8 years and it's so delicious. It's a shame it takes too much effort to actually make. But I could sure go for some pancakes.

Clouded Sky
05-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Now I look like an idiot and no one will know why until endgame!

:(

I promise I know how to type coherently!

Psychotic
05-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Post restriction? Oh edczxcvbnm, you didn't! YOU DIDN'T! :love:

Aerith's Knight
05-22-2008, 07:12 PM
I want sum bacon now.. and I just ate. xD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-22-2008, 07:28 PM
My work here is done :cool:

edczxcvbnm
05-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Psy...as nice as it is to speculate please do not make posts that could influence the game again. I made this thread with the Wonder Chef account just so that I could close it if I feel outside talk is interfering with the game ;D

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 09:20 PM
So who's holding us up?

Roto13
05-22-2008, 09:41 PM
My guess would be the Mafia. They can only communicate at night so they probably have a lot to say. Plus, it's kind of early in he evening.

Plus, I don't think it's been 12 hours and if there's a Cult or something they'll deserve the minimum amount of time for discussion. xP

edczxcvbnm
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Minimum 12 hours of night. It has only been 8 so far.

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah thats right. Damnit. I'll almost be in bed when day starts.

Goldenboko
05-22-2008, 10:28 PM

Minimum? So it can last longer then that?

edczxcvbnm
05-22-2008, 11:06 PM

Minimum? So it can last longer then that?

Yes. I might be sleeping...I do sleep ya know

[M] Aaron
05-23-2008, 02:00 AM
Ok it should be starting now...

Goldenboko
05-23-2008, 02:05 AM
Maybe Ed's sleeping? xD

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 02:09 AM
WAKE UP, ED, WE DEMAND YOU START THE NEXT DAY!

[M] Aaron
05-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Dangit ed you better wake up...

Psychotic
05-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Hey try to stop me from speculating. I speculate that there are some BAD GUYS in this game.

Ha ha ha, not so amusing when it's your game being ruined! :cool:

[M] Mom – Host
05-23-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey try to stop me from speculating. I speculate that there are some BAD GUYS in this game.

Ha ha ha, not so amusing when it's your game being ruined! :cool:

*closes thread*
*Psy abuses powers and opens thread*

;_;

Psychotic
05-23-2008, 02:35 AM
I was just going to post in it while it was closed, but hey, that works too!

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Now that waffles is dead, can I eat them?

edczxcvbnm
05-23-2008, 09:24 PM
You can always eat waffles =D Waffles are waffleious =D I could go for some waffles right now. Yum :d

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
The waffles in our freezer have horrible freezer burn :S

Psychotic
05-24-2008, 01:58 AM
You guys should lynch Donuts because they keep saying "mafians" and damnit that should be a lynchable offence.

This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun.You guys have only yourselves to blame for that. http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/emot-colbert.gif
Sure there is no Psychotic but what about all those ???? you think there is no one in there who's not a vet? Also he wasn't THAT great, believe me. And to him reading this he'll know who I am. So hello to him.:aimkiss:

Great or not, you can't deny I had style.

Roto13
05-24-2008, 02:18 AM
HOW DOES IT FEEL, ED? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR GAME RUINED!

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 02:20 AM
o.o

Psychotic
05-24-2008, 02:22 AM
ROLECLAIM: I am Yoghurt. SURPRISE BITCHES, PSYCHOTIC AFTER ALL. :cool:

Now time to clean house.

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 02:24 AM
D:

I KNEW IT.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-24-2008, 02:25 AM
ROLECLAIM: I am Yoghurt. SURPRISE BITCHES, PSYCHOTIC AFTER ALL. :cool:

Now time to clean house.
... you spelled yougut worng.

Roto13
05-24-2008, 02:25 AM
Yogurt is too much of a wuss to be Psychotic. :P

Psychotic
05-24-2008, 02:34 AM
Personclaiming all around, but who am I? I'm Spoiler: Not gonna tell you ^__^As if it isn't obvious.

[M] Mom – Host
05-24-2008, 04:49 AM
I am ending the game for other reasons. I will explain tomorrow in detail everything I had planned and then how it all went HORRIBLY WRONG XD

I tried to slim down stuff but I was very busy and couldn't think straight. With the set up there is no way the town has a snowballs chance in hell of winning XD I just don't have time to even run this game right now unfortunatly. Work has picked up big time this week for me XP

Explaination and details coming tomorrow...but now...more work thanks to RSA SecurID XP

Roto13
05-24-2008, 04:53 AM
I lol hysterically at the Alanis Morissette brand irony that comes with the fact that you can't even help screwing up YOUR OWN GAME OF MAFIA!

Goldenboko
05-24-2008, 04:53 AM
What? FAIL!

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 04:55 AM
Wah...

Roto13
05-24-2008, 04:57 AM
I move that ed be banned from Mafia for life.

And me, too.

[M] Colette
05-24-2008, 04:58 AM
Did I break something?

qwertysaur
05-24-2008, 05:02 AM

Bahamut2000X
05-24-2008, 05:04 AM
Yogurt;2496134']Did I break something?

I blame Yogurt. :mad2:

Del Murder
05-24-2008, 05:53 AM
What the hell?

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 05:55 AM
EH?!

Del Murder
05-24-2008, 05:58 AM
So can anyone guess who I was? :p

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 06:01 AM
I sure can't!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-24-2008, 06:08 AM
How about who I am.

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 06:08 AM
Not a clue!

Levian
05-24-2008, 06:15 AM

So you weren't done with mafia after all, huh?? :p Yeah, me neither.

For what it's worth, our two breakfast items go well together.

Sir Lancealot
05-24-2008, 07:02 AM

NeoCracker
05-24-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm going to take a guess and say Scrambled Eggs is Mafia, and Cap'n Crunch is town. :p

But really, Ed, WTF man?

Is there a mafia game you've been in you haven't screwed up? :p

Clouded Sky
05-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Since this is ruined, I will now reveal why you all voted me off the first day. My role:

WHOA!!!! Say you what? I love you man. I'm not drunk...I just dirve beter aft er i Have had a feew XD You are the Village Drunk! You must speak inncoherently for the whole game. No posting properly under any circumstances. Faulty drunk logic is encouraged. You win if the town wins and you speak like a drunk the whole time.

Ended up being a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Bahamut2000X
05-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Why am I not surprised that Ed would have a drunken role in the game? XD

[M] Aaron
05-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Can anyone guess who I am?

And can I reveal my role and such?

Psychotic
05-24-2008, 03:08 PM
So can anyone guess who I was? :pI had Scrambled Eggs down as Miriel or Miriel with Del in tow.

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
ED YOU STOLE MY ROLE IDEA!

How many others did you steal?!

EDIT:

Seriously, are you all reading my mind or something?

Del Murder
05-24-2008, 05:37 PM
It's not like you couldn't do village drunk again.

My role sucked too.

Levian
05-24-2008, 05:40 PM
My role was pretty sweet

qwertysaur
05-24-2008, 05:41 PM
ED YOU STOLE MY ROLE IDEA!

How many others did you steal?!

EDIT:

Seriously, are you all reading my mind or something?
I'm sure James bond with a jawache still was not used yet. :p

My role was noting too special. Just had to request something every day. :p

Levian
05-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Haha, so that's what that was all about

NeoCracker
05-24-2008, 05:54 PM
And trust me people, you failed.

No Mafia died this game, just a poor little old death miller. :(

And really Ed, a Drunk Townie?

Thats like, the most anti-town Town role ever when paired with your posting requirements.

Thats guaranteeing that townie will die by the end of day 2.

Del Murder
05-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Thats guaranteeing that townie will die by the end of day 2.
Two townies by day 2,

Rrrrrroleclaim: Jester

NeoCracker
05-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Saddly there are so many problems with attempting to roleclaim Jester to save yourself I'm not even going to bother to list them. :

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 06:04 PM
You FAIL, ed.

Laddy the bagel is crying. :cry:

EDIT-I was the doc, BTW.

Levian
05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
I/Bacon was Mafia Identity Stealer :p which is basically a Janitor. If I steal your identity not even your alignment will be revealed at death. So I'd pretty much steal an identity each night and you guys would probably not learn anything from any death.

Note: I've been scum 4/6 times, and the 2 times I was town, I got killed Night 1. So if you ever see me alive on Day 2, you know who to vote for. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Mogi and I were the Jack of all Trades D:

We decided to use up our abilities fast.

Night 1:
French Toast: Innocent
Day 2:
Kill: Cinnamon Toast

It's a shame I didn't get to see that happen :(

I've been mafia ONCE, and that was the very first game when I was kidnapped by my parents after like, night one, so Levian modkilled me :cry:

EDIT:

And also Yogurt...but that should have been obvious :p

WHY DIDN'T I GET TO BE THE JESTER? I'm like, one of the few people that likes the role!

edczxcvbnm
05-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I can't believe Steve ended the game =(

But yeah, mafia was WAY overpowered! xD He was going through all the roles with me yesterday and I was like omg, so there's 3 super-powerful mafia, 1 person that becomes mafia later, and then at least 5 more mafia-helping town roles? WTF RU THINKING!! D:

Oh wells, who's up next to run a game? ^_^

-Joj

qwertysaur
05-24-2008, 07:12 PM
I was the ever funny named muffin. As you may have guessed, I was the paranoid townie. Every day I had to ask to be investigated. :p

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I'll run a game! I've been playing a ton lately!

Roto13
05-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Isn't there still a queue? :P

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 08:00 PM
There's a thread somewhere...

So who was Cinnamon Toast?

I had a weird feeling about that one. Like it would be killing either the Godfather or the Beloved Princess :p

Psychotic
05-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Apparently it's oddler/leader of mortals next! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/115276-mafia-official-games-hosting-information.html)

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Unless ed wants to host again...he probably gets a do-over, too :exdee:

Freya
05-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Haha ed full of fail. I was frenchie and I was the el presidente or well the governor. Ed just wanted a cooler name xD

Tbh I was just throwing out things so I could get my 5 posts in cause I had been busy :P

Actually I think both me and ed and even Demondude have a second try which I think overrides other queues.

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2008, 08:58 PM
No! You passed on to ed so you have to sign up again!

Nyah!

I'm just thinking it would really suck if our turn started up on the first week of school or something is all >.>

Freya
05-24-2008, 09:01 PM
I think I have prior hosting powers so I think I can override jooo! :D Then again ed still has another try xD

Roto13
05-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Why would you WANT to host it again? I thought you were going to have an ulcer when you hosted it last time.

That said, I'd be willing to help you again, since Demon Dud apparently can't be counted on. :P

Bahamut2000X
05-24-2008, 10:07 PM
I was Pop Tart along with WhatVVB. We were the mafia Poisoner. Not like our roles would have made much of a difference since me, GoBo, and Levian were a winning team right there. :cool:

NeoCracker
05-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I was Pop Tart along with WhatVVB. We were the mafia Poisoner. Not like our roles would have made much of a difference since me, GoBo, and] Levian and the freakish amount of townie Masochistic nature were a winning team right there. :cool:

leader of mortals
05-24-2008, 11:55 PM
I was cop and scrambled eggs was innocent. I still wish I were frosted flakes though =(

Yes, I did play that one =D. I lied!

So is it our turn now?

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 01:06 AM
Haha, I knew you were the cop and you investigated me.

leader of mortals
05-25-2008, 01:33 AM
I seriously thought eggs was AK because of the way he defended himself like that. Seems AKish... Thats not good del. I am disappointed in you.

Roto13
05-25-2008, 01:40 AM
I was a cop, too. zOMG two cops.

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 01:47 AM
I seriously thought eggs was AK because of the way he defended himself like that. Seems AKish... Thats not good del. I am disappointed in you.
I was a jester. I was trying to get lynched. I was going to claim cop too to seal the deal but then the game ended.

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 01:53 AM
...I KNEW we should have shot you instead!

...but then I thought that it would be a bad idea to change my mind because you might turn out to be the beloved princess or something >.>

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 02:03 AM
I was going to hint at being the Bomb at some point if it didn't look like I would be lynched on day 2.

I was disappointed because I was just a simple Jester and didn't have some other gimmick to go with it.

qwertysaur
05-25-2008, 02:13 AM
ed, was there any vanilla town in this game?

Sir Lancealot
05-25-2008, 02:48 AM
Day 2:
Kill: Cinnamon Toast

It's a shame I didn't get to see that happen :(

Good thing it didn't happen, as I was Cinnamon Toast.

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 02:51 AM
What was your role?

O:

Levian
05-25-2008, 11:44 AM
I was a cop, too. zOMG two cops.

A naive (or insane) one apparently, cuz Donuts was mafia.

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 05:30 PM
I KNEW Donuts was evil D:

I couldn't decide between Bacon and Donuts and Cinnamon Toast and Pancakes :(

Roto13
05-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Hah, I suppose so. :P My Excel document is useless now.

Laddy
05-25-2008, 06:16 PM
I wanna Mafia IX, but the people are internet celebs like Tay Zonday, Chris Crocker, AVGN, Afro Ninja, Charlie (It's Candy Mountain, Charlie! XD), Miss Teen South Carolina, etc. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 07:29 PM
I've never heard of any of those people.

NeoCracker
05-25-2008, 07:32 PM
And if everyone just continued to listen to me to kill donuts and Waffles had just kept his mouth shut for the day, we would have killed a Mafia.

Roto13
05-25-2008, 07:34 PM
I've never heard of any of those people.

YouTube - Charlie The Unicorn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus)

YouTube - Chris Crocker - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc)

All you ever need.

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Wow, you internet people are weird.

edczxcvbnm
05-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Jester is the easiest role ever though xD Just talk a lot and act stupid on day 1 (Waffles) and you woulda been the first one gone.

-Joj

Freya
05-25-2008, 08:24 PM
How did I know that all the vets couldn't have stayed away. xD Lots of them even said they would play. Maybe it was cause there was such a time gap between the last one and eds.

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
I wanna play mafia ;_;

Jojee
05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey, I stayed away. xD I know Steve better than to want to play his games /gg

Laddy
05-25-2008, 08:28 PM
I wanna be Tay Zonday! XD

Del Murder
05-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Where is the real ed at?

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Jojee ate him for breakfast D:

He is in her belly!

Freya
05-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Joy everyone knows you're not important :D

qwertysaur
05-25-2008, 08:34 PM
I still want to know who orange juice was.

Psychotic
05-25-2008, 09:02 PM
I still want to know who orange juice was.It was ~*~Celes~*~