PDA

View Full Version : iTunes

arcanedude34
05-15-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm downloading an old version of iTunes after getting fed up with the newer ones. What version is overall best?

Tallulah
05-15-2008, 10:38 PM
As long as it's compatible with my iPod I don't care. For the 3rd gen ones, like the one I have, it's version 7.0 or above.

Whenever they offer updates for iTunes and I instal the update, iTunes won't open for some reason, so I have to download it from scratch again. :mad: So I have given up on updates.

Roto13
05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
What version is overall best?

This one. (http://www.winamp.com/)

Avarice-ness
05-22-2008, 05:11 PM
As long as it's compatible with my iPod I don't care. For the 3rd gen ones, like the one I have, it's version 7.0 or above.

Whenever they offer updates for iTunes and I instal the update, iTunes won't open for some reason, so I have to download it from scratch again. :mad: So I have given up on updates.

Agree'd with all the above.

I stopped downloading the updates like two updates ago. :D

Either way, which one's the "best" depends on your preference and your iPod. If you don't have an iPod, there are better music playlist programs (like roto linked to Winamp) so really, if you wanna go bare minimum, see what your iPod is and which iTune's version is the minimum needed then get that.

Shoeberto
05-22-2008, 08:07 PM
A lot of third-party programs have support for various iPods, as well, if you're looking for some change.