PDA

View Full Version : Childtrader.com

Lawr
05-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Childtrader.com (http://childtrader.com/)
Is this a joke? If it is, then this stuff is legal!?

*Looks at parents nervously*

Tallulah
05-15-2008, 10:45 PM
This website scares me! I bloody well hope this is a joke.

I especially like this quote:

Today, our agency is proud to say we’re the eighth largest child exchange organization worldwide, and the largest organization not listed on S&P’s 50 Adoption Agencies to Avoid (2006).

I lold. :D

EDIT: Nope. After reading the FAQs, I cannot take this site seriously. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Myth: The World is Flat

No, it isn’t. The twin towers were not taken down by a controlled explosion, the illuminati hasn’t fixed the Oscars since the 70s and Sasquatch, if he ever existed, was driven to extinction in the 1930s. The world is not flat. Even Columbus knew it, and you are smarter than him, it’s time for you to come to terms with reality and start putting the interests of the child first
xD

KentaRawr!
05-15-2008, 11:04 PM
o_o...

Are they being super cereal?

Rantz
05-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Of course it's a joke :p

Maybe they could start a service where you trade your kids for actually useful items like bikes and toasters.

Roto13
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I wonder how many people actually try to trade children there? It's like the people who get mad at Land Over Baptist (http://www.landoverbaptist.org/).

Freya
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
What.... the..... hell.....

Cookie
05-15-2008, 11:32 PM
I got a new kid this way and he's pretty inferior. He gains boosted experience, which means he grows faster, but he's also weaker. He won't even let me rename him.

Elite Lord Sigma
05-15-2008, 11:52 PM
I cannot describe my feelings toward this at all. I'm at a loss.

KentaRawr!
05-16-2008, 12:12 AM
I got a new kid this way and he's pretty inferior. He gains boosted experience, which means he grows faster, but he's also weaker. He won't even let me rename him.

Try to change his class to "Priest", and see if that works out.

rubah
05-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Just so you guys know. . .

Registrant:
Playahaters Inc.
1027 Friedrichs St.
Gretna, LA 70053
US
504-368-9677

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2008, 12:39 AM
:cry:

Aerith's Knight
05-16-2008, 12:49 AM
*shakes head*

Roto13
05-16-2008, 12:54 AM

Wait for him to evolve. Make sure you EV train.

Arc_Master_14
05-16-2008, 12:55 AM
Is this a dating service?

We can not impress upon our potential patrons sufficiently that this IS NOT A DATING SERVICE. Even if you are a child who has absent or terrible parents, or you are an adult with a wayward son to offer up, this is not, can not, and never will be a dating service. Not in the past, not now, not ever, period.

No seriously, is this a dating service?

No, it is not. Please don’t ask about it again. The very notion is offensive that you would breed and raise a child simply to trade him or her for another child simply for the purpose of immoral, unethical, and illegal sexual intercourse.

So it really isn’t a dating service?

We only bring so much attention on this point because it really does come up this often (no pun intended) and really follows this sort of sequence. No, this is not a dating service, and any attempt to use it as such will possibly be caught, but not prosecuted (due to our privacy restrictions, as required by .fi domain laws, where our PHPMySQL database is hosted.)\

This gave it away to me

Psychotic
05-16-2008, 12:56 AM
THIS IS MORALLY REPUGNANT AND I AM OUTRAGED.

I wouldn't care even if it was real.

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2008, 12:57 AM
I wish it were real!

The Unknown Guru
05-16-2008, 01:42 AM
EDIT: Nope. After reading the FAQs, I cannot take this site seriously. :p

This.

Advocates are saying this is unethical. What should I tell them?

The long answer is that you should explain your reason for participating in the program. The short answer is that you should tell them to take a long walk off a short pier with a Chinese snorkel only authorized for use in Mexico… if that doesn’t mean anything to them, there is simply no way you could convince them of anything anyhow, so we would say to let it go at that point.

Madame Adequate
05-16-2008, 03:40 AM
For some reason this makes me think of Babies Overnight! (http://www.babiesovernight.com)

Rye
05-16-2008, 03:41 AM
For some reason this makes me think of Babies Overnight! (http://www.babiesovernight.com)

That is EXACTLY what I thought of. xD

"Do you even KNOW what a vagina looks like after you have a baby!? Why destroy your body having a child who will resent and steal from you in a few years. BabiesOvernight.com!"

Namelessfengir
05-16-2008, 04:14 AM
if this is real i want the nineteen yearold olivia i could handle having a daughter like that. this has a whole woody allan tweak to it

Vyk
05-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Profile for the 15 year old Janessa chick is rudely hilarious

Quindiana Jones
05-18-2008, 08:33 PM
What use is getting rid of your stupid unwanted child, only to receive someone else's stupid unwanted child?

I agree with Rantzien. I'd much rather have a new kettle, or something.