PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Murder (please ignore Cz's thread)

Levian
05-16-2008, 11:36 PM
In case the thread title was too vague, or you're too thick headed:

if you open this thread before Cz's thread, do yourself a favor and don't open his thread. It's nothing but British propaganda in there, and nobody needs that. If you opened his thread first then it's still not too late, delete your post in his thread and you can still walk out of this mess with your head held up high. That's the best way to stop a nosebleed.

Okay topic, imagine watching The Breakfast Club with a friend, then all of a sudden he calls you short and retarded, for no particular reason. Seeing as you're neither of the two adjectives in question, you decide to prove him wrong by shoving him into a pool. But there was no water in the pool, so you had to fill it up with the blood of a thousand screaming xbox fans, and then you accidentally drowned your friend in said pool afterwards. Accidentally. How would you cover up this crime? This is all theoretically speaking, of course. I won't be taking notes of your answers.

Psychotic
05-16-2008, 11:45 PM
It's nothing but British propaganda in there, and nobody needs that. I do.
That's the best way to stop a nosebleed. No. Pinch nose, lean forward.
Okay topic, imagine watching The Breakfast Club with a friend, then all of a sudden he calls you short and retarded, for no particular reason. Seeing as you're neither of the two adjectives in question, you decide to prove him wrong by shoving him into a pool. But there was no water in the pool, so you had to fill it up with the blood of a thousand screaming xbox fans, and then you accidentally drowned your friend in said pool afterwards. Accidentally. How would you cover up this crime? This is all theoretically speaking, of course. I won't be taking notes of your answers.That rebel guy in The Breakfast Club is so dreamy.

Change to some old clothes and wear gloves. Ideally, wrap yourself in cling film (saran wrap if you're American) and make sure your hair is covered. You don't want any DNA to rub off. Next, fish your friend out of the pool, and steal any valuables he has on his person. Wallet, watch, iPod, etc. Next, collect a sample of blood from the pool in a vial. Drive downtown, give a hobo the money from the wallet. Hobo will buy vodka or crack or something else to make the pain go away, and will eventually pass out. Now is the time to act. Place the valuables onto his possession, and pour the blood onto him. Steal some hairs from his head if you can, return to your friend, place hairs all over him, throw him back into pool. Drive into the woods, burn and bury all clothes you were wearing.

Police will investigate. Admit to being with your friend and being in an argument, and say he stormed off. Also mention homeless guy skulking around. The dots connect themselves.

Old Manus
05-16-2008, 11:46 PM
I feel like on FFX-2 when you have to join the Youth League or New Yevon!

I Took the Red Pill
05-16-2008, 11:47 PM
The flaw in your story is the fact that I wouldn't actually associate myself with anyone who watches The Breakfast Club.

Bahamut2000X
05-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I posted in both threads. That makes me twice a winner. :monster:

Rantz
05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Levian I think Cz is better than you

Psychotic
05-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Levian I think Cz is better than youLove will tear us apart, again. :cry:

Cz
05-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Thread needs more flags.

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags_of_the_world/large_flag_of_kiribati.gif

Rantz
05-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Levian I think Cz is better than youLove will tear us apart, again. :cry:

I'm so confused I
can't concen

Caraliz
05-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Well, in the OTHER thread, I got a chance to post Jesus from the Big Lebowski.

Blue Harvest
05-17-2008, 11:09 AM
I endorse Cz. He is a shining example of a great man, whereas Levian is a terrible half-man who should be pushed into a pothole. Down with him, I say.

Here here!

Quindiana Jones
05-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Levian likes trees.

Vivisteiner
05-17-2008, 02:29 PM
In case the thread title was too vague, or you're too thick headed:

if you open this thread before Cz's thread, do yourself a favor and don't open his thread. It's nothing but British propaganda in there, and nobody needs that. If you opened his thread first then it's still not too late, delete your post in his thread and you can still walk out of this mess with your head held up high. That's the best way to stop a nosebleed.

Okay topic, imagine watching The Breakfast Club with a friend, then all of a sudden he calls you short and retarded, for no particular reason. Seeing as you're neither of the two adjectives in question, you decide to prove him wrong by shoving him into a pool. But there was no water in the pool, so you had to fill it up with the blood of a thousand screaming xbox fans, and then you accidentally drowned your friend in said pool afterwards. Accidentally. How would you cover up this crime? This is all theoretically speaking, of course. I won't be taking notes of your answers.
I love you :D

What I would do, is kill everyone else in the whole world. Then only Steiner (God) is left to judge you. And he likes maniacs.

Rantz
05-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Steiner (God)

Do you ever even talk about anything else? :p

blackmage_nuke
05-17-2008, 03:29 PM

I dont see any crime. It was all in self defence.

Randgris
05-17-2008, 05:23 PM

Crime? What crime? There is no crime.

*stares at the officer that questions him.

Vivisteiner
05-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Steiner (God)

Do you ever even talk about anything else? :p
I must convert everyone. I must open there eyes so they see the truth.

I shall not rest till my duty is fulfilled. I have been set my task and I shall not forsake it.

theundeadhero
05-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I never knew that buying an XBox 360 would eventually lead to me filling a swimming pool with my blood :whimper:

Bahamut2000X
05-18-2008, 06:43 PM
I never knew that buying an XBox 360 would eventually lead to me filling a swimming pool with my blood :whimper:

It's in the fine print of the user manual. Incidentally it also states that once a month you must offer a virgin sacrifice to the god(s) of cheese or else whenever you eat fairy you'll have terrible gas.