PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Women

Muhyo
05-17-2008, 08:51 PM
:up:

So... as it is, what does society think of hairy women? I've always been wondering that.

Not like women who have beards but things common like women with hairy arms. Would you go out with a lady like that? Do you thing it's disguting?

What do YOU think of it!?

Rye
05-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll just bust out with the usual response to any topic that involves woman with body hair:

I'm a bit unusual and I hate body hair with a passion, especially on the chicks, I shave it all off, and I really couldn't picture being a woman who wasn't fully shaven.

Polaris
05-17-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't like to see women with lots of hair but that's coz I'm red hair and I don't have much hair! My bf is ok with the hair I have ^^ so nothing to worry about

Madame Adequate
05-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of body hair myself, but then I prefer plastic and metal to skin so I might not have the best opinion :jess:

Muhyo
05-17-2008, 08:59 PM
From the answers I have so far I guess the real question may be: Is there anywhere acceptable for women to have hair? If so, where is it?

Madame Adequate
05-17-2008, 09:00 PM
From the answers I have so far I guess the real question may be: Is there anywhere acceptable for women to have hair? If so, where is it?

It is completely acceptable for anyone to have any body hair they want to. There is a vast, vast gulf of difference between what I personally find attractive and what is acceptable.

Muhyo
05-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Okay then re-worded:
Is there anywhere attractive or not unattractive for women to have hair? If so, where is it?

smittenkitten
05-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Personally I shave almost everyday. I also think that women should shave their arm pit hair, because I think it's disgusting. :tongue:

NeoCracker
05-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of body hair myself, but then I prefer plastic and metal to skin so I might not have the best opinion :jess:

Yes! A fellow Android lover! :love:

Let us go transplant the minds of those we love into robots!

Rantz
05-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I much prefer for women to keep their hair, to a certain extent anyway. Excessive hair removal feels like a forced attempt to become more "civilized", i.e. separate oneself from nature. I also think hair has a natural beauty, and hairless skin feels synthetic. I don't want a plastic doll, I want a woman.

Then again, that's just my personal opinion, and if I truly love someone, such matters are trivial.

Muhyo
05-17-2008, 09:29 PM
I much prefer for women to keep their hair, to a certain extent anyway. Excessive hair removal feels like a forced attempt to become more "civilized", i.e. separate oneself from nature. I also think hair has a natural beauty, and hairless skin feels synthetic. I don't want a plastic doll, I want a woman.

Then again, that's just my personal opinion, and if I truly love someone, such matters are trivial.

Wow, I sure didn't expect you to reply that way!

I have newfound respect in you! :up:

Tallulah
05-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Wax is my friend. :D

Araciel
05-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Hairy women are gross.

I'm a product of my environment.

DMKA
05-17-2008, 10:09 PM
I hear Europe's a huge fan.

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2008, 10:24 PM
I shave the pits, legs, and teh vajayjay because when we're cuddling, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go to rub my leg and feel like he's rubbing a cactus o.o And oral sex sounds good, so...yeah.

Bunny
05-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Bald women are delicious.

rubah
05-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I think it's shameful that I feel ashamed to have leg and pit hair.

Aerith's Knight
05-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Arms pits are a definite go, i mean cmon.

legs and arms.. well, Im loose on that, depends on how large the hairs are. When its small I dont really care, as long as i dont get stubble rash.

down there it has to be all shaven for me to go down. I wouldnt expect any different from a women, so i dont expect her to.(seeing that in no way Ill shave that, only trim it.)

Depression Moon
05-17-2008, 10:58 PM
I find hairy armed women a bit unnattractive.

Jess
05-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Other than the hair on my head, the only place I don't shave is on my arms and that is because they're fair - if they were darker I would, but they're fair and I don't see the point in shaving my arm hair when they'll grow back thicker. I don't like body hair on myself, it's just ughh. If I was interested in women, I wouldn't be attracted to hairy women whatsoever. :jess:

Zeldy
05-17-2008, 11:34 PM
This thread makes me feel so confident :down:

I was cursed by my parents, through the inheritance of jet black, thick hair. Both sides are dark haired, and even the 88 year olds in my family still have heads full of hair, so I was doomed. Some of you are saying that even arm hair is unacceptable, and I think that is absolutely ridiculous. If I was to follow what others have been saying, I'd have to wake up stupidly early every morning to shave. With my jet black hair, I can't get away with not-shaving, not ever. I was also brought up being told to never, ever shave arms. Yes, girls should keep an eye on facial hair, under arms, legs and private areas, but nowhere else. Men who expect girls to not have hair anywhere are being extremely selfish and shallow, and I'd like to see them endure shaving rashes and other things that come from constant shaving.

You do realise, the more you shave, the quicker it grows back? gl with that when you get older.

Madame Adequate
05-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Men who expect girls to not have hair anywhere are being extremely selfish and shallow, and I'd like to see them endure shaving rashes and other things that come from constant shaving.

I do endure that :bigsmile:

Zeldy
05-18-2008, 12:02 AM
Men who expect girls to not have hair anywhere are being extremely selfish and shallow, and I'd like to see them endure shaving rashes and other things that come from constant shaving.

Well then you know how it feels! Shaving under arms is so so painful, I have to switch between a razor and hair-removal cremes, otherwise It gets extremely painful. Girls are pressurised to shave everywhere these days and it's really not fair, shaving really sucks.

Bunny
05-18-2008, 12:18 AM
I've never met a girl who shaved for someone else before themselves. I can't imagine a girl, aside from those silly and gross hippies, not wanting to shave her armpits or legs. The arm thing is a bit much, yes, unless you have dark hair on them or it is otherwise noticeable. As far as the pubic region, I prefer shaved because it looks nicer. Pubes scare me.

Zeldy
05-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Yes, a girl shaves for herself, but we don't really have a choice though, do we?

That's what I'm saying; legs, under arms, private area, fine. Shave away. I just think it's starting to get out of hand with girls shaving every last hair off their body, which is absolutely ridiculous and they will so regret it when they're older, as it grows back thicker and coarser every time.

Honestly, I've never even considered shaving my arms. It's a big no no, I don't see why girls even want to. I can see it being a horrid thing to do and a complete chore; Legs are bad enough.

Captain Maxx Power
05-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Leg, torso and facial hair of any kind are just gross. I can deal with arm hair provided it's not too thick (read; thicker than mine), and I actually find it quite cute under certain circumstances :cool:. Private areas is the lady's own discretion. If a women were to ask me to shave my body hair I'd gladly do so. I'm not too attached to it to be honest and only don't shave it off myself out of sheer laziness.

Vyk
05-18-2008, 01:15 AM

Well then you know how it feels! Shaving under arms is so so painful, I have to switch between a razor and hair-removal cremes, otherwise It gets extremely painful. Girls are pressurised to shave everywhere these days and it's really not fair, shaving really sucks.

I shave my pits and chest all the time. Can't say I know what its like to shave anywhere else. But I do maintenance everywhere else. The growing back faster thing may be true. I'm not exactly convinced, really. The speed at which my facial hair grows hasn't seemed to increase exponentially. It has thickened, though, but I expect that's more to do with age, than shaving regularity. Of course, being a guy I don't have to worry so much about how soft everything turns out in the end (though I do admittedly "luck out" in that regard)

On topic however. I've known a fair share of women who have more than average amounts of arm hair. It stands out at first. Can't help but notice. Same with the slight mustache chicks. But as with any girl, its all a package deal. Unless its thick and manly I wind up really not caring. I prefer a well maintained lady. But I don't expect anything over the top and extravagant in that regard

Bunny
05-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Yes, a girl shaves for herself, but we don't really have a choice though, do we?

That's what I'm saying; legs, under arms, private area, fine. Shave away. I just think it's starting to get out of hand with girls shaving every last hair off their body, which is absolutely ridiculous and they will so regret it when they're older, as it grows back thicker and coarser every time.

Honestly, I've never even considered shaving my arms. It's a big no no, I don't see why girls even want to. I can see it being a horrid thing to do and a complete chore; Legs are bad enough.

Everyone has a choice in everything they do. Some things have consequences, others don't. This is one of those that falls in between both those catagories. Yes, if you do not shave, then some boys and special ladies will take one look at you and that is that. However, some people do not mind for these sorts of things and can ignore it. Girls do not have to shave, they do so by choice.

Girls who choose to shave every last bit of hair on their body are making such a choice and for you to say that it is absolutely ridiculous is, in itself, absolutely ridiculous. It isn't a big no no, it just isn't for you. Don't chastise girls who make the decision to do it.

Yar
05-18-2008, 01:48 AM

Yeah, it's too bad that your argument is false.

Rye
05-18-2008, 01:50 AM
To give credit to Zeldy, hair does appear thicker when shaved, but that's only because since you went over it with a razor, it appears blunt and it doesn't have a fine end to it like grown out hair. But hair doesn't grow thicker or come back faster after being shaved, that's just a myth. :3

Caraliz
05-18-2008, 01:55 AM

I feel this way pretty much.

Bahamut2000X
05-18-2008, 04:20 AM
Hair on the top of their head, yay. Hair anywhere else, boo.

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2008, 04:44 AM
I will shave my pits and my legs, but that's it, dammit :mad2:

Peegee
05-18-2008, 05:57 AM
I know for a fact that my obsession with hairlessness is arbitrary and not only that not even something I'm adamant about:

I went camping for 3 weeks and we didn't use razors. The men had beards, I had my stupid azn facial hair, and the women all had leg stubble. I didn't mind that the females had leg stubble at all, and the ones I thought who were attractive were not less so with said stubble.

I went back to 'civilization' and I saw some women with leg hair. I was grossed out.

It's weird.

Randgris
05-18-2008, 04:43 PM
I had a classmate in college that was quite hairy, I swear she had fine hair above her lips. Her arms hairier than mine. Maybe but I'd rather be friends. I'd rather discuss hairy men. :tongue:

Muhyo
05-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Okay, new situation:
A female has hairy arms. She wouldn't shave it due to it resulting in discomfort and thickness. HOWEVER she is allergic to waxing (I guess resulting in a rash).
Should she keep her arm hair, bleach it or shave it? Or despite the rash, should she wax it anyway?

Zeldy
05-18-2008, 07:10 PM
To me, in my own opinion (MY OWN OPINION; ensuring that I'm not accused of chastising girls who do choose to shave their arms). Where I live atleast, It's not a norm to shave your arms. I don't know of anyone that does shave their arms, as honestly, I never even thought that people even would do that, which is maybe why I seem very against it. I don't think girls should shave or wax their arms, no matter how hairy they are, whether they're dark haired or fair, I didn't think it even mattered. Legs; yes, but not so much arms.

Rantz
05-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Okay, new situation:
A female has hairy arms. She wouldn't shave it due to it resulting in discomfort and thickness. HOWEVER she is allergic to waxing (I guess resulting in a rash).
Should she keep her arm hair, bleach it or shave it? Or despite the rash, should she wax it anyway?

It's always the woman's choice in the end. Even if I disliked arm hair, leg hair or whatever, I wouldn't expect her to shave it off for my sake, just as I don't expect someone to keep their body hair for my sake if they really want it gone. We are striving towards women being fully accepted as individuals with free wills, aren't we?

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
The human body requires too much maintenance >.<

Sergeant Hartman
05-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Women with moustaches are a nono.