PDA

View Full Version : Could there be anyone more stupid?

KentaRawr!
05-19-2008, 05:02 PM
There's a friend of mine named Tyler. However, as of late he's really, really gotten on my nerves with just how stupid he is. He was here 2 days ago, and we happened to fall upon political talk about the War in Iraq. He said that the War in Iraq is all about changing Iraq into a mainly Christian nation, and that the U.S. is trying to eradicate all other religion in the area. I said, "I'm pretty sure the war is about a conflict i--" and he cut me off to say "Yeah, 9/11."

God fucking dammit, how in blue blazes can somebody be so fucking stupid? Gah.

The time he was here before that, he got pissed off at my older brother Nano. Why? Because he made a hand-gesture that was just too "Gay" for ol' Prince Tyler! And then he went on to make fun of my two autistic brothers, Sam and Danny. So for now, I'm just avoiding contact with him as much as possible.

So, basically, this thread is about people who generally infuriate you. :3

Discuss.

Levian
05-19-2008, 05:05 PM
You should make a comic about him in the comics thread

KentaRawr!
05-19-2008, 05:05 PM

Grand idea! :D

Bunny
05-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Pretty much anyone who isn't me pisses me off.

Bahamut2000X
05-19-2008, 05:11 PM

Lawr
05-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Most of my friends make me mad on a daily basis, but there's no way to avoid them.

Roto13
05-19-2008, 05:14 PM
I'd never talk to him again ever, personally.

KentaRawr!
05-19-2008, 05:20 PM
I'd never talk to him again ever, personally.

Tough to do. He just invites himself over.

Namelessfengir
05-19-2008, 05:28 PM
you could tell him to get the hell out. tell him not to come back unless he can learn to shut his trap.

KentaRawr!
05-19-2008, 05:29 PM
That's what I plan to do if he comes over again.

Zeldy
05-19-2008, 05:34 PM
A lot of my friends bug the hell out of me, but like others have said, there's no way to get away from your friends. This one girl is always moaning, and I can't help getting short and sarcastic with her sometimes. She'll be moaning about exams and all the coursework she has and I'll just say "Yup. I know. Me and everyone else in our year is going through the exact same thing". She always says "Oh for gods sake" and I used to just ignore it, now I'll say "What!?" and she'll say "..nothing".

It really, really bugs me xD

Vivisteiner
05-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Being not Steiner pisses me off.

You piss me off as well. Yes you. Walking around like you can read. You make me sick.

Polaris
05-19-2008, 05:38 PM
My family... according to them Darwin's theory is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:s and Christian theories and Addam and Eve are correct -.-"

KentaRawr!
05-19-2008, 05:46 PM
My family... according to them Darwin's theory is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:s and Christian theories and Addam and Eve are correct -.-"

Sometimes people just get too into their opinions.

Vivisteiner
05-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Back in the day when I was telling everyone that invading Iraq was a crap idea, everyone else in my class was like 'OMG, NO WAYZ!!! We shud invade IRAQ 111 because of 9111111!!!11'

Momiji
05-19-2008, 05:55 PM

And that makes them stupid...how?

Vivisteiner
05-19-2008, 06:02 PM
^Because they choose to ignore overwhelming scientific evidence and instead support a random hypothesis in an old book that has no evidence supporting its worth.

Rantz
05-19-2008, 06:07 PM

No one said they were stupid.

Vivisteiner
05-19-2008, 06:15 PM

No one said they were stupid.

I did :D

scrumpleberry
05-19-2008, 06:52 PM
I hate it when people compliment you and you can't tell if they're taking the piss or not, because you feel like a bitch or an idiot if you respond the wrong way XD

Yeah, noone's really ticking me off atm.

Rye
05-19-2008, 07:12 PM
There was a girl who used to go to my High School, who did some modeling because she's ridiculously tall, even though she looks like a troll. I was friends with her for a little while, because she seemed normal, but then she got really creepy and annoying and bitchy. I slept over her house once and she tried to get me to try on and take her old jeans from when she was "fat", which were US size 6's, which is really skinny, and I couldn't fit into. It prompted "Oh. I didn't think you were THAT big."

Fast forward through out my High School years, where I'm a shmuck who cannot tell people to fuck off if I dislike them, and I'm constancy being called fat her in subtle ways, and ugly for not being tall and stick thin. Ahhhh, Alexis. What a bitch.

Between this and the "pregnant?!" scenario at my old job, no wonder I have such a horrible opinion of myself.

scrumpleberry
05-19-2008, 07:33 PM
There was a girl who used to go to my High School, who did some modeling because she's ridiculously tall, even though she looks like a troll. I was friends with her for a little while, because she seemed normal, but then she got really creepy and annoying and bitchy. I slept over her house once and she tried to get me to try on and take her old jeans from when she was "fat", which were US size 6's, which is really skinny, and I couldn't fit into. It prompted "Oh. I didn't think you were THAT big."

Fast forward through out my High School years, where I'm a shmuck who cannot tell people to smurf off if I dislike them, and I'm constancy being called fat her in subtle ways, and ugly for not being tall and stick thin. Ahhhh, Alexis. What a bitch.

Between this and the "pregnant?!" scenario at my old job, no wonder I have such a horrible opinion of myself.

People are just betches. It's human nature. They don't know shiz about you.

ShunNakamura
05-19-2008, 08:18 PM

QFT!

Err... hmm... right now I don't have too many people who have infuriated me. Oh wait! Perhaps my brother. He is in the shower right now when I NEED to be in it. He doesn't need to leave til 5:30 and I need to leave at 3:30(to my knowledge) and he hopped in just before I was going to.... wahh! So now I am wasting time til he gets out. I will have to take a 5 minute shower it looks like.

I have a guy I am discussing Dragons with that is kinda annoying me. But then again I am annoying him to I bet. So that kinda evens it out some.

Vyk
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Decieving, evil womens. An people who're immature towards othersss

Roxxas
05-19-2008, 09:45 PM
This thread is pretty angry. I'm actually not pissed of at a single person in the world at the moment. Then again that is most likely because I do everything humanly possible to get people out of my life who annoy me a lot :). It's okay to be annoying every once in a while no one is perfect but too often and you cease to be worth the effort to put up with.

Breine
05-19-2008, 10:26 PM
He sounds like a dumbass for making fun of your brothers.

Actually, there isn't any of my friends that I'm annoyed with right now. Well, maybe sometimes my best friend.. but that's just because I know him too well and have spent way too much time with him. He's still my best friend no matter how annoying I may find him sometimes.. I'm sure he's annoyed with me too from time to time - I mean, sometimes we're like an old married couple xD

Madame Adequate
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM

I know I'm the exception, Bun-buns :3

Breine: That's how me and Barry are. We love each other loads, but sometimes if we hang out too much we get on each other's nerves.

Tallulah
05-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I had a really neurotic woman on the phone who wanted to speak to 'a manager'. She refused point blank to talk to me and was downright rude, and I told her so.

Turns out the problem is nothing to do with our department. She's probably mentioned me to Sally, my manager, but I don't care. Besides, Sally's cool, most times.

smittenkitten
05-19-2008, 11:34 PM

Been there, done that and got the t-shirt. :)

There's a girl at college who really annoys me. She makes me feel stupid and as low as possible by trying to say everything I do is wrong. She goes on about how I need to change my body and crap, my other friend says she's jelous of me. :mog:

Gogo
05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
The answer to the question posed in this thread's title is always yes.

Conspiracy theorists really infuriate me. I understand that it's good to question the validity of information you're given, but you've got to do that in a fair and objective manner, rather than assuming that any factor that can't be immediately explained is evidence of a massive government cover-up.

DMKA
05-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Anyone and everyone who identifies themselves on the basis of sexual orientation or race. And can't shut the hell up about it. And lead themselves to believe they're victims of a prejudice society when they're really just whiny morons.

Roto13
05-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Self-loathing closet cases who think everyone needs to act like a trucker.

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2008, 11:51 PM
So so many people...I'd be less vague, but that's probably a bad idea n.n

DMKA
05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
...I'd be less vague, but that's probably a bad idea n.n

You're right, trust me. :rolleyes2

Yar
05-19-2008, 11:55 PM
The only time idiocy bothers me is when someone in a position of authority is afflicted by it.

Big D
05-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Predatory womanising male types, and the apparent hordes of women who squee over them despite pretending they don't approve of being objectified and used.

The Unknown Guru
05-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Yeah, this kid (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117373-im-drunk-i-had-wreck.html)'s pretty dumb.

Right now, the person I'm really pissed at is myself.

Citizen Bleys
05-20-2008, 04:45 AM
I once knew a guy who lit his own nards on fire. Nobody is as dumb as that.

NeoCracker
05-20-2008, 04:55 AM
1) Bush
2) Romney
3) Rush Limbah
4) Bill O'reilly
5) Operah
6) Dane Cook
7) My Brother Aaron
8) Hilary Clinton
9) Joe, my Boss when I worked at Wendies
10) Squall
11) Rinoa
12) Geneon
13) Uwe Boll
14) Condoliza Rice
15) Jerry Falwell
16) John Smith
17) That damned Idaho Senator who made the news.
18) The Idaho Senator that didn't make the news.
19) Terrorists
20) That bitch whose bothering Smitten.

I think thats a good enough list for now.

Aerith's Knight
05-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Free beer and hotwings show.. radio show so awsome.

quotes from a radio show made up years ago:

"chinese guys moving in groups.. like buffalo's.. Talking about buffalo's, let's break down Iraq."

god, that guy must have been stoned. :)

DMKA
05-20-2008, 05:11 AM
13) Uwe Boll

You just won the game.

qwertysaur
05-20-2008, 05:23 AM
I cannot stand people who are stupid enough to deny the Holocaust.

o_O
05-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Anyone and everyone who identifies themselves on the basis of sexual orientation or race. And can't shut the hell up about it. And lead themselves to believe they're victims of a prejudice society when they're really just whiny morons.

So Dave Chappelle? :p

I'm not angry with anyone right now, but there definitely could be someone more stupid:
So Stefan's dad just bought him a $26,000 Evo VII, 'cause he's rich. Stefan took it out that night, and was driving down Oteha Valley Road at like 70k. That's only 20k over the speed limit so it's only a $150 fine or less, depending on how the cop is feeling.
But Stefan's all like "NAH I HAS EVO SEVEN" and decides it's a good idea to try and outrun the cop (who btw has his license plate already). He blasts off at 170k in a 50k zone, and drives around a bunch of out-of-the-way streets, and eventually loses the cop and blasts back out onto Oteha Valley. Right in the same place the cop got him ten minutes earlier, he gets him again, so Stefan in his infinite wisdom and common sense decides to run, once more.
He's blasting down Oteha Valley Road at 170k now, with a cop hot on his tail when he spins out and slams into a lamppost. He should be dead, but he's not, so he gets out of his car and tries to run on foot. He lasts about 20 metres, when he gets MAULED by three police dogs and arrested.

All to avoid a $150 fine.

Garnie
05-20-2008, 09:54 AM

Grand idea! :D

*steals idea for clouds modern life*

i know some people that you couls techniclly call friends! but the piss me off som much! there all like "were nor two faced!" and then end up being the worst 2 faced biatchs in the world!
FRICKIN HATE THEM!!!
i guess i can be pretty stoopid and annoying from time to time! so ill wander away from this thread before im shot down and burned!

DarkLadyNyara
05-20-2008, 10:00 AM
People who infuriate me...

The willfully ignorant. In particular, religious fundies who want to impose their narrow-minded, idiotic veiws on everyone else. :mad:

Blue Harvest
05-20-2008, 10:31 AM
My brother infuriates me, so much it's coming to a point when I'd gladly risk the death penalty for murdering him.

duckie
05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
^Because they choose to ignore overwhelming scientific evidence and instead support a random hypothesis in an old book that has no evidence supporting its worth.
Actually, there is a lot of scientific facts in the Bible.

(Scientific Accuracies in the Bible (http://www.carm.org/bible/ms_science.htm))
These were facts that, at the time, had not been discovered.

You obviously don't know anything about the Bible. You are getting your opinion of it from what everyone else is telling you: that's it's just religious stuff.

Vivisteiner
05-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Dammit! I just did a really long post but it got deleted by accident! :mad2:

God doesnt seem to like me much. :p

Actually, there is a lot of scientific facts in the Bible.
The link you gave was pathetic. The 'facts' were very metaphorical and were often presented in a very infantile way (see the description of entropy). Some of it was even common sense eg. the water cycle. Also bear in mind that there are loads of Biblical inaccuracies, but I dont see Christian fundamentalists highlighting them.

Also, notice how none of those facts support the hypothesis that life was created directly by God. So, isolating the issue we are talking about as any intelligent person would do, we can see there is no evidence for creation and loads of evidence for evolution. Therefore the only intelligent thing to do would be to accept that evolution is true.

You obviously don't know anything about the Bible. You are getting your opinion of it from what everyone else is telling you: that's it's just religious stuff.
Actually, I have studied the Bible to an extent. What I have learnt is that there really is no reliable evidence from a historical or scientific point of view supporting the hypothesis that Jesus was the son of God. Those who believe that to be true are doing so purely on faith. And while I may have faith in Hitler and believe he is innocent, I doubt people would take my beliefs seriously if they were presented in a law court.

KentaRawr!
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Hey, this isn't EoEO!

You're making me infuriated! You won't like me when I'm infuriated!

Peegee
05-20-2008, 02:16 PM
If somebody was that annoying I wouldn't hang out with them. Hence there's nobody in my life who's that annoying.

I however, may top the list of many people's 'too stupid to be true' list.

Marshall Banana
05-20-2008, 02:36 PM

Fast forward through out my High School years, where I'm a shmuck who cannot tell people to smurf off if I dislike them, and I'm constancy being called fat her in subtle ways, and ugly for not being tall and stick thin. Ahhhh, Alexis. What a bitch.

The opposite happened to me. In high school, my friends made fun of me for being really skinny; they often called me anorexic and said other snooty things to me.

My mother is the only person who gives me a hard time about my weight these days (even though I eat more than she does). She was much more obnoxious when I was in high school, though. She worked at my high school and refused to take me to school unless I wore exactly what she wanted me to wear; she threatened to take away all of my privileges unless I regularly visited a tanning salon with her (she thought I was too pale); and she approached me in the lunchroom to tell me that I better sit somewhere else, if I was sitting with a group of students she didn't like (she didn't want to be embarrassed by me). Those days are over, luckily, but my mother is still a pain! =O

Rye
05-20-2008, 07:51 PM

The opposite happened to me. In high school, my friends made fun of me for being really skinny; they often called me anorexic and said other snooty things to me.

My mother is the only person who gives me a hard time about my weight these days (even though I eat more than she does). She was much more obnoxious when I was in high school, though. She worked at my high school and refused to take me to school unless I wore exactly what she wanted me to wear; she threatened to take away all of my privileges unless I regularly visited a tanning salon with her (she thought I was too pale); and she approached me in the lunchroom to tell me that I better sit somewhere else, if I was sitting with a group of students she didn't like (she didn't want to be embarrassed by me). Those days are over, luckily, but my mother is still a pain! =O

Ugh, that's terrible. =/

And I think pale is beautiful. I don't think having leathery orange skin is attractive when you were born with light skin. I think the prettiest skin color is the one everyone is born with. :3

Quindiana Jones
05-20-2008, 08:06 PM

So true.

I suggest punching him in the face next time he does something like insult your brothers. That way he'll get the message, but you can explain it with "you insulted my autistic brothers, you jackass", which will get the point across and make you look like the good guy. This'll probably get him to stop being a jackass about everything...for a while, at least.

Breine
05-20-2008, 08:17 PM

Ugh, that's terrible. =/

And I think pale is beautiful. I don't think having leathery orange skin is attractive when you were born with light skin. I think the prettiest skin color is the one everyone is born with. :3

Wow, I feel sorry for you Marshall Banana. I also agree with Rye.. pale skin looks good. I really dislike people with obvious fake tans.. can't stand that orange leather skin.. ugh!

Sure, getting a tan can look good.. but, you have to be careful not to overdo it. You should just keep your pale skin and don't listen to your mother :)

Marshall Banana
05-20-2008, 08:18 PM

Ugh, that's terrible. =/

We're meant for each other, Rye-chan. <3

Quindiana Jones
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Videos, please.

Yar
05-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Also, notice how none of those facts support the hypothesis that life was created directly by God. So, isolating the issue we are talking about as any intelligent person would do, we can see there is no evidence for creation and loads of evidence for evolution. Therefore the only intelligent thing to do would be to accept that evolution is true.

Not trying to derail topic here, but conversely, there is not definitive evidence that life began on Earth through by evolution, either. Evolution and natural selection yes, have been proven, but have not been confirmed as how life began.

Vivisteiner
05-20-2008, 09:27 PM

Not trying to derail topic here, but conversely, there is not definitive evidence that life began on Earth through by evolution, either. Evolution and natural selection yes, have been proven, but have not been confirmed as how life began.
Woah, your post is confused. First of all, evolution doesnt even attempt to explain how life began. Evolution explains how life evolved. It explains how simple life became complex life and not how life existed in the first place.

And yes, evolution and natural selection have been proven. How life began is another story altogether and there is no proven theory. There have been suggestions at definite possibilities but other than that the question is still wide open. Maybe you could discover the answer.

Tallulah
05-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Being not Steiner pisses me off.

You piss me off as well. Yes you. Walking around like you can read. You make me sick.

Are you always like this?

*reads thread*

Answered my own question there... ^_^

DMKA
05-21-2008, 12:24 AM

So Dave Chappelle? :p

Ironically I can actually laugh at Dave Chappelle rather than be annoyed, because he just emphasizes how ridiculous it all is. People who are all dead serious and whiny about it are the ones I can't stand. Think more along the lines of Rosie O'Donnell and homosexuality.

Yar
05-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Woah, your post is confused. First of all, evolution doesnt even attempt to explain how life began. Evolution explains how life evolved. It explains how simple life became complex life and not how life existed in the first place.

And yes, evolution and natural selection have been proven. How life began is another story altogether and there is no proven theory. There have been suggestions at definite possibilities but other than that the question is still wide open. Maybe you could discover the answer.

Sorry for making it confusing. There are people out there who claim "evolution is how we got here don't deny it." when their evidence is as concrete as the Bible's explanation on creationism.\

But there are Bible beaters who say "evolution hasn't, isn't and will never happen," when there IS evidence that defeats this claim.

I do believe we are in total agreement BTW.

SpendGil
05-21-2008, 02:51 AM
This guy sounds like a mook.

I used to have friends who would act one way when it was just the two of us and a totally different way when we around a big group. That always annoyed me. I guess they were trying to be "cool" or something.

I've since moved out of state and my new friends are all awesome :)

There's a friend of mine named Tyler. However, as of late he's really, really gotten on my nerves with just how stupid he is. He was here 2 days ago, and we happened to fall upon political talk about the War in Iraq. He said that the War in Iraq is all about changing Iraq into a mainly Christian nation, and that the U.S. is trying to eradicate all other religion in the area. I said, "I'm pretty sure the war is about a conflict i--" and he cut me off to say "Yeah, 9/11."

God smurfing dammit, how in blue blazes can somebody be so smurfing stupid? Gah.

The time he was here before that, he got pissed off at my older brother Nano. Why? Because he made a hand-gesture that was just too "Gay" for ol' Prince Tyler! And then he went on to make fun of my two autistic brothers, Sam and Danny. So for now, I'm just avoiding contact with him as much as possible.

Discuss.

Vivisteiner
05-21-2008, 12:18 PM

Sorry for making it confusing. There are people out there who claim "evolution is how we got here don't deny it." when their evidence is as concrete as the Bible's explanation on creationism.\

But there are Bible beaters who say "evolution hasn't, isn't and will never happen," when there IS evidence that defeats this claim.

I do believe we are in total agreement BTW.
Cool. Although evolution is part of the explanation on how we got here. I mean, it tells us how simple organisms eventually became complex ones like ourselves. But it doesnt explain how the simple ones came about. So its sort of like half the explanation.

Are you always like this?

I could tell you...but wouldnt you rather see for yourself?

*reads thread*

Answered my own question there... ^_^

Oh wait...you did.

duckie
05-22-2008, 12:55 PM
There has been no proof that evolution actually exists. The big proof that is totally missing is transitional fossils. These are imperative to prove evolution. They have not been found, 150 years after the theory was put forth. Darwin himself said that if proof had not been found by his death, then evolution was not true.

Quindiana Jones
05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Darwin himself said that if proof had not been found by his death, then evolution was not true.

Oh, well in that case....:rolleyes2

Big D
05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
There has been no proof that evolution actually exists. The big proof that is totally missing is transitional fossils. These are imperative to prove evolution. They have not been found, 150 years after the theory was put forth. Darwin himself said that if proof had not been found by his death, then evolution was not true.There are countless transitional fossils (look them up, they're well documented on easily-accessible internet articles). All of the 'deathbed confession' nonsense about Darwin is usually mis-represented quote-mining which deliberately aims to skew his words. Furthermore, without evolutionary science, then none of the biological sciences make sense. It's an over-arching framework that links them all seamlessly.

Vivisteiner
05-22-2008, 06:04 PM
There has been no proof that evolution actually exists. The big proof that is totally missing is transitional fossils. These are imperative to prove evolution. They have not been found, 150 years after the theory was put forth. Darwin himself said that if proof had not been found by his death, then evolution was not true.
*sigh*

Thats a huge misconception.

There are loads of 'transitional' fossils.

List of transitional fossils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils)

Read that. As the article says, the whole concept of transitional fossils is essentially flawed because every fossil could be viewed as being transitionional. There is no starting and final destination.

And your comment about what Darwin said, could I have the exact quote? I tried looking for it but couldnt find it. Most of these 'arguments' come from quote mining to the extreme.

Caraliz
05-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I hate my roommate. More than anything.

Muhyo
05-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Severely religious people...
Sure, have faith! That's a great thing! BUT DON'T GO KNOCKING ON MY DAMN DOOR AND TRY TO CONVERT ME!! :down:

People who insult politicians that don't know anything about politics. ARGH! I don't know that much but I at least have the decency not to whine about them when I don't even know what they do properly!

And last, it's just getting a bit too much but not necessarily irritating- people who argue over the creation vs evolution... mainly focused on religion vs science to be honest. I am tired of people arguing over this any time someone mentions something about god/evolution. Please go take your argument somewhere else.

duckie
05-23-2008, 12:54 PM
*sigh*

List of transitional fossils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils)

Read that. As the article says, the whole concept of transitional fossils is essentially flawed because every fossil could be viewed as being transitionional. There is no starting and final destination.

I followed the link, and even the website didn't say it was set in stone.
"This is a very tentative list of transitional fossils"
"An ideal list would only recursively include 'true' transitionals"

Also, I found this link.
Did Darwin become a Christian on his deathbed? (http://www.carm.org/evo_questions/deathbed.htm)
It seems that there is good evidence to support it, but there is also evidence against it.

Big D
05-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Also, I found this link.
Did Darwin become a Christian on his deathbed? (http://www.carm.org/evo_questions/deathbed.htm)Whether or not Darwin was a Christian has no impact on the validity of the theory of evolution. Many of the greatest western scientists have been Christian, so it's not a question of their faith - it's all about their ability to assess observable evidence and theorise using ration and logic.

I personally know gifted scientists who are Christian, Hindu, Pantheistic and utterly Godless.

Vivisteiner
05-23-2008, 04:00 PM
*sigh*

I followed the link, and even the website didn't say it was set in stone.
"This is a very tentative list of transitional fossils"
"An ideal list would only recursively include 'true' transitionals"

Also, I found this link.
Did Darwin become a Christian on his deathbed? (http://www.carm.org/evo_questions/deathbed.htm)
It seems that there is good evidence to support it, but there is also evidence against it.
But then it gives you a whole list of transitionals, and some of them are 'true' transitionals. Although the idea of searching for transitional fossils is kind of flawed anyway, as I explained earlier.

Bug D answered your other question perfectly.

Bunny
05-23-2008, 04:41 PM
This entire thread is a perfect example of things that make me want to squish bugs.

Quindiana Jones
05-23-2008, 11:15 PM
This entire thread is a perfect example of things that make me want to squish bugs.

Bunnies eat bugs, too.

Vivisteiner
05-23-2008, 11:21 PM
wow, the last 3 posts all had bugs in them.

And mine was unintentional.

Yar
05-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Sure, have faith! That's a great thing! BUT DON'T GO KNOCKING ON MY DAMN DOOR AND TRY TO CONVERT ME!! :down:

It's the whole Matthew 28:19, 20 thing. It's an order.
If it bothers you enough, put up a NO TRESPASSING sign.

People who insult politicians that don't know anything about politics. ARGH! I don't know that much but I at least have the decency not to whine about them when I don't even know what they do properly!

Thank you. Although conversely, I also hate when people defend politicians when they have no idea what they're talking about.

And last, it's just getting a bit too much but not necessarily irritating- people who argue over the creation vs evolution... mainly focused on religion vs science to be honest. I am tired of people arguing over this any time someone mentions something about god/evolution. Please go take your argument somewhere else.

Although I agree that this topic has derailed a bit, that doesn't mean that creationism vs. evolution discussions have to be held by idiots. If you don't want to partake in such a discussion, then don't.

Muhyo
05-25-2008, 05:02 PM

It's the whole Matthew 28:19, 20 thing. It's an order.
If it bothers you enough, put up a NO TRESPASSING sign.

Thank you. Although conversely, I also hate when people defend politicians when they have no idea what they're talking about.

Although I agree that this topic has derailed a bit, that doesn't mean that creationism vs. evolution discussions have to be held by idiots. If you don't want to partake in such a discussion, then don't.

1) I don't own my house. Also it's non-negotiable.

2) I never said they were idiots- why would they be (on the contrary, wouldn't they be more on the intelligent side)? And also I haven't been in a discussion for it. But I have done an essay on it.

I didn't mean to make you misunderstand so much- What I meant to say was that people debate about it everywhere nowadays in places (or sites) that weren't meant to be for that. And it's just gotten to the point that if they don't talk about it in the proper place for it, it needs to stop. It's nice to see people have passion for their faith, but as annoying as it may be for people to have someone say something ridiculous in their opinion about their religious beliefs- they can't just ditch the main topic and start arguing. They just need to come up with a friendlier solution.