PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bang Theory

White Raven
05-20-2008, 02:27 AM
The Big Bang Theory (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/)

Just finished watching the season finale for this show, and I gotta admit, that I love this show. :love:

Though I'm generally not a fan of bad situational comedies (in other words, the rest of CBS's Tuesday's lineup), but I can't help but enjoy this show. The plots and scripts are intelligent, the characters are unique (not a fan of Penny tho), and the nerd and science jokes are well done!

Glad that they have renewed it for a second season, and can't wait!

Anyone else watch it at all and what did you think of the show?

:)

Yar
05-20-2008, 02:44 AM
I saw when they did the whole David/Darlene thing. It made me :).

I've only seen this show once tho :(. My mom has How I Met Your Mother Season One. I like it.

Vyk
05-20-2008, 03:13 AM
I have the first few episodes downloaded. I love it. Its kind of a niche comedy that's done really well and comes off ... well. I have no idea what I want to say *stab*

Kes
05-20-2008, 04:29 AM
It's one of the few shows I watch. I absolutely love the show. I think all the characters are great, but they could do a bit more with Penny's character. Still she's not as flat as she could be, and my biggest issue with the show is when it doesn't stream properly. I'm off to see if the finale is up yet.

redxiiii
05-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Meh it was watchable, i just really like the opening theme tune to the program...still can't sing-along, i will one day tho :)

Moon Rabbits
06-02-2008, 12:32 AM
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH.

Vermachtnis
06-02-2008, 12:35 AM
This show is awesome. I fill so smart when I get some of the jokes.

Namelessfengir
06-02-2008, 01:40 AM
i feel really geeky when i get most of the jokes

PeneloRatsbane
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
i love this, epic themetune and i have a strange crush on sheldon, the guy is just hot!

Captain Maxx Power
06-02-2008, 01:50 PM
I really love the show. Sheldon and Leonard would probably the result if I were divided in two. Sheldon is as neurotic and overly "complicated" as I am, and Leonard is as social awkward and geeky as I am. I really identify with the show on a personal level. It's also frickin' hilarious.