PDA

View Full Version : Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

[M] Mom – Host
05-21-2008, 01:55 PM
RULES

Borrowed from past hosts
• Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread. Please do not discuss the game using instant messengers, IRC, Private Messages, voice chats, phone calls, snail mail etc. etc. No, we can't enforce this because we can't spy on you, but we would appreciate it if you followed this simple rule.
• Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course role claim as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.
• Even though you can role claim you are not allowed to post your role PM.
• Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.
• Please make all posts in the Game thread under your specific Mafia accounts.
• Play fair. Also known as the "don't be an ass" rule. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods [M] to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
• Do NOT use your Mafia accounts to post in any non-Mafia related threads.
• You CANNOT abstain from voting!

Regarding roles and accounts
• All of the roles were assigned randomly to a player and then those were randomly assigned to the character.
• Don’t roleplay, it’s annoying. I know it is. Play your character how you want though. There will be no penalty to anyone who does role play.
• Don’t share with others who you are or what your password is or what your role is. This makes it lose its fun-ness. Think for your selves guys! You don’t need anyone else.

Special Rules
• When a player dies only the alignment is know(Town or Mafia or Cult)
• Special factions can not talk during the day(Mafia, Cult and Masons)
• Minimum 5 posts every 2 days. So you have to have made 5 posts in the thread between the current day and the previous day. Failure in this will result in death by town lynching(doesn't count as the day lynch...just an extra lynch)
• There are no replacement players.
• Days will be a minimum 12 hours long with a max of 24. Majority lynch does not take affect until after 12 hours so someone could have reached the threshold but people back off before 12 hours. The person does not die until he hits it again.
• Nights will be a solid 12 hours. Since factions cannot talk during the day they need the night to talk about what people are doing wrong and create a strategy for the next day so they can do what they need to do.

YOUR MODERATOR

It is I the mysterious Wonder Chef! I’m your mod your moderator for this round of Mafia! I’ll help you guys with most questions that you have and I will attempt to keep you on track. I will remain more on the sidelines than past mafia moderators...that pretty much means that I do not post vote totals.

All night actions will be PMed to [M] Wonder Chef

DAY AND NIGHT

There are two phases, Day and Night. These will last at the maximum of 24 hours each. During the day discussion will be in this thread and it will be closed at night. During night those with night roles will PM [M] Wonder Chef with their activity. Once night is up day will come again and talking may resume.

Nights and Days will also be a minimum of 12 hours long.

VOTING

Players must vote. If you’re not going to be around please get your vote in beforehand.

When voting, please do it in this format
##vote: name

You can also unvote for people. This takes the same form:
##unvote: name

If a majority is reached after 12 hours, the one with majority will be lynched. If it’s a tie then there will be a sudden death. If time for the day ends, the one with the most votes will be lynched.

ROLES IN USE
Wouldn't you like to know ;D

PLAYERS:
[M] Bacon
[M] Bagel
[M] Captain Crunch
[M] Cinnamon Toast
[M] Donuts
[M] Yogurt
[M] French Toast
[M] Muffin
[M] Orange Juice
[M] Pop Tart
[M] Pancakes
<S>[M] Sausage </s> Played by Neocracker. Was Guilty
[M] Scrambled Eggs
<S>[M] Waffles</s> Played by Sheep. Was Innocent

DAY ONE:
Ends in 24 hours. There is no majority lynch today. People have liked the longer day from C9 mafia games so this is the compromise. Just a straight up full 24 hours.

[M] Mom – Host
05-21-2008, 01:56 PM
It is a terrible day. My restaurant is busy and my cooks have sent me word that some of the food here is bad and down right rotten. Customers could get food poisoning. Be the worlds greatest chef, I of course know what food is evil but if I reveal that then they will kill me for sure before I can dispose of them.

That is why I have gathered all of you. To help save my glorious establishment. Please...do not fail me. You must beat the bad foods at all costs! Egg beaters, skillets, microwave and anything that can obliterate the scurge of the kitchen is fair game. I wish you all luck...for ye shall need it!

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Hello! I am Yogurt and I am delicious and good for you. Unlike bacon. Bacon tastes icky and is bad for you and some people can't eat it or they will go to hell.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Shut up, fatty. Yogurt is no better. People can be allergic to you and die upon physical contact.

Bacon is awesome. Scrambled Eggs is nothing without me. NOTHING!

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm not fat :cry:

YOU'RE FAT! You ARE fat :mad2:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Ummm Hi. I'm pop tarts. I'm all gooey and fruity inside. But I'm not gay!

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Look, we're both strawberry flavored!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Hurray for strawberry! :ichigo::kaoclove:

[M] Helo
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello hello

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi, I am a muffin!

[M] Aaron
05-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok 2 things...

1. It's cap'n crunch, not captain crunch
2. I much prefer frosted flakes

[M] Caprica
05-21-2008, 07:42 PM
First off, there are so many issues with your scenario, I'm not even going to bother pointing them out.

NExt, I'm a giant sausage, who wants a bite? :jokey:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-21-2008, 07:54 PM
sup guys. lets get this day started. speaking of which how the hell do we do that?

[M] Mom – Host
05-21-2008, 07:56 PM
What do you mean how do you get the day started? It is 6 hours into day 1 right now. You all have been playing the game ;D

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-21-2008, 08:03 PM
I meant like what should the town do... We don't really have anything to go off of xDDDDDD

[M] Helo
05-21-2008, 08:09 PM
You can randomly vote for someone if you want, then everyone can jump on you for being suspicious for actually doing something, then everyone can point fingers at each other without any reasoning behind any of it, and Demon Dude can role claim a serial killer and get lynched.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-21-2008, 08:10 PM
I like that plan, especailly the Demon Dude getting lynched part. :)

[M] Adama
05-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Wellllll letsss shee here. i am tehwffles! hmm i'm hunnngryy? ii thinik the piratee is evvvill bcuz ALLLL piratess ar evill. less get pirate!

##vote: Captain Crunch

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Your awfully fast to vote eh Waffles? And it's your first post too. Clearly your not Belgium-ish.

[M] Caprica
05-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Donuts already trying to play the little newbie, eh? I've got my eyes on you donut.

And whats with the pirate hate? They have to make a living too you know.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-21-2008, 08:39 PM
4 people have yet to even post yet :(
I'm definitely not going to vote till everyone's said something!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
I hate these drawn out stalemates. Every time, we don't know what to say out of fear of a bandwagoning. Lets make this game different, something new to discuss. Cop, investigate me. Lets discuss that. And Demon Dude always claims cop first. Then serial killer mafia godfather doctor bomb jester.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Wait what? If a cop investigates you, he/she would have to roleclaim, and it wouldn't solve the 'what to do day one' problem.

[M] Aaron
05-21-2008, 09:28 PM
I feel I should post more, but alas, I have nothing to say. Tis a cruel cruel world...(I just read romeo and juliet:()

And I much prefer ninjas over pirates and robots over ninjas. Ninja pirate robots however, are much better than all the rest put together... wait a second...:confused:

ok, after the next post, NO MORE SPAMZ!!!

[M] Caprica
05-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Muffin;2494678']I hate these drawn out stalemates. Every time, we don't know what to say out of fear of a bandwagoning. Lets make this game different, something new to discuss. Cop, investigate me. Lets discuss that. And Demon Dude always claims cop first. Then serial killer mafia godfather doctor bomb jester.

Hey, it was Neocracker who claimed Serial Killer. :(

[M] Aaron
05-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey dont make fun of Demon dude and neocracker. They just messed up. It's not like I haven't.

[M] Caprica
05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
I wasn't making fun of them, I was just setting the record straight on who did what.

Well, that and making sure I get my 5 posts in.

[M] Aaron
05-21-2008, 10:15 PM
I was actually talking to muffin... :D

[M] Caprica
05-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh i know, but you gave me a semi-legitamite reason to fill up yet another one of my five obligatory posts for the next few days. And now that they are all out of the way after this, I don't have to worry about having to post regardless of not having anything to add, thus making myself look more suspicious later when we actually need to start making posts that matter. :p

Though for now, I'll stick with blaming Donut, as I swear when things start getting tough, Donut's going to try and play the Newb card to get votes off of him if the time comes.

Oddly enough, that seems to work from time to time. :p

##vote: Donut

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Captain Crunch;2494742']I was actually talking to muffin... :D

I'm not making fun of them. Just pointing out facts from old games. Remember that Demon dude claimed falsely roleclaimed cop twice, and neocracker actually was the serial killer.

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Sausage;2494746']Oh i know, but you gave me a semi-legitamite reason to fill up yet another one of my five obligatory posts for the next few days. And now that they are all out of the way after this, I don't have to worry about having to post regardless of not having anything to add, thus making myself look more suspicious later when we actually need to start making posts that matter. :p

Though for now, I'll stick with blaming Donut, as I swear when things start getting tough, Donut's going to try and play the Newb card to get votes off of him if the time comes.

Oddly enough, that seems to work from time to time. :p

##vote: Donut

Not a bad idea...cops eat doughnuts, you know. Maybe because they're EVIL and can't be arrested because arresting a donut isn't legal?

##Vote: Donut

[M] Aaron
05-21-2008, 11:10 PM
This is really going slow.

This is also my 5th post. Don't worry though, because I will keep on posting. I love mafia games.:love::love::love:

[M] Apollo
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Hello. I wanted to be bacon.

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Good thing you aren't bacon. As I stated earlier, bacon is very evil.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Muffin;2494678']Cop, investigate me. Lets discuss that.

Okay, let's discuss that.

I hope you're either a.) a mafia or b.) the cop. The only alternative c would be some special role. If you're a citizen, then it's pretty selfish to ask to be investigated. Why would a citizen want the cop to waste an investigation? That's probably the most important tool we've got.

Of course, just because you requested to be investigated doesn't mean the cop will actually do it, and I realize you probably said that to start up discussion, which is always a good thing.

But I very much agree with you that this first phase where EVERYTHING is suspicious very annoying. :D it has to be done, though.

I'm going to BANDWAGON on the Donut vote. :eek: Just for the sake of bandwagoning.

[M] Helo
05-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Well I guess I'll bandwagon, too, just for squeaks and gigs.

[M] Colette
05-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Aww...poor Donut...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Feel free to unvote him

[M] Colette
05-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Well I gotta vote for somebody :p

##Unvote: Donut
##Vote: Bacon

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Oh crap! Maybe I should roleclaim

[M] Colette
05-22-2008, 12:08 AM
A roleclaim O:

That would get things moving! Are you the Serial Killer? Or a bomb?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-22-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm going to unvote when you post, OK.

##Vote: Bagel

Votecount:

Bacon (1) Yogurt
Bagel (1) Muffin
Captain Crunch (1) Waffles
Cinnamon Toast
Donuts (3) Sausage, Yogurt, Bacon, Pancakes
Yogurt
French Toast
Muffin
Pop Tart
Pancakes
Sausage
Scrambled Eggs
Waffles

[M] Apollo
05-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Yogurt;2494805']Good thing you aren't bacon. As I stated earlier, bacon is very evil.

But I like to eat Bacon.:cry:

[M] Colette
05-22-2008, 12:29 AM
The good stuff is always bad for us :(

...and toast eating bacon?!

[M] Apollo
05-22-2008, 12:34 AM
I need to vote for someone, and French Toast hasn't posted, so:

##Vote:French Toast

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I am just gonna vote an inactive then...

##vote: scrambled egg

When you post I will take it off

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm seriously getting this much crap for sticking my "how the hell do we start day one?"

Isn't that the question thats asked, like, every game? Your saying, you'd all be happier with me if I spammed 4 posts, then voted later on to get my fifth when someone else stuck their head out?

To get something accomplished, don't we need to have someone go, "Okay, lets start, how do we want to do that?"

[M] Colette
05-22-2008, 12:54 AM
You aren't getting crap for that, you're just getting crap, really...

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-22-2008, 12:56 AM
This sucks. I was better off not contributing?

[M] Caprica
05-22-2008, 12:56 AM
We gotta give crap to someone for something.

Edit: And I'd hardly call "What do we do?" contributing. :p

We could mention the whole "Why should the cop roleclaim" thing as contributing, but really that was obvious enough that there was no need to bring it up. :p

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 01:10 AM
In day 1, we often just vote around until we find a pattern and we find a person who just screws up. That hasn't really happened yet. I like to vote for an inactive to get them goin, but that isnt needed as much now with ed's new rule.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-22-2008, 01:15 AM
@Sausage: It got us all speaking didn't it? Getting us on topic is contributing. I'm just annoyed that I might be a scapegoat again.

[M] Caprica
05-22-2008, 01:25 AM
The only person it got speaking was me, accusing you day 1.

So yes, you did accomplish something. ^_^

Everyone else talking really didn't connect to you.

[M] Colette
05-22-2008, 01:29 AM
##Unvote: Bacon

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Anyway, I should be on for another two hours, but I should submit a vote. Just in case I forget or get distracted or something. :p

Anyway, I feel Ed's rule makes voting for complete inactive unnecassary, but I think we should still vote for people who are posting just enough to possibly get by. Leaving me a slightly smaller list to chose from.

With that, its pretty natural to me, that a mafian would banwagon on me, to try and make everyone else give up on voting anyone else. So, that lowers my suspects even more. Now, Yogurt, Sausage and Bacon are posting plenty, and aren't in the banwagon votes that I consider bad. Pancakes has barely posted (so naturally I want him to post more), and submitted a 'deathblow' banwagon, that pushes me into the "gonna be dead may as well vote for him" catagory that the mafia would want, making me think he's most likely to be a mafian out of everyone who voted me.

## Vote: Pancakes

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-22-2008, 01:52 AM
I would like to get everyone who signed up playing, and voting for them does work.

Votecount:

Donuts (4) Sausage, <S>Yogurt</S>, Bacon, Pancakes, Yogurt
Bagel (1) Muffin
Captain Crunch (1) Waffles
French Toast (1) Cinnamon Toast
Pancakes (1) Donuts
Scrambled Eggs (1) Captain Crunch
Bacon (0) <STRIKE>Yogurt</STRIKE>

Not Voting (4) Bagel, French Toast, Pop Tart, Scrambled Eggs

[M] Apollo
05-22-2008, 01:57 AM
I don't think French Toast is going to post, so:

##Unvote:French Toast

and

##Vote:Sausage

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Captain Crunch;2494852']I am just gonna vote an inactive then...

I can't believe I'm being targeted already. I haven't even posted! My top suspect is YOU Captain Crunch. Voting the inactives is a clear "town move" which would make you look GREAT for the mafia.

<b>##Vote: Captain Crunch</b>

[M] Apollo
05-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2494903']
Captain Crunch;2494852']I am just gonna vote an inactive then...

I can't believe I'm being targeted already. I haven't even posted! My top suspect is YOU Captain Crunch. Voting the inactives is a clear "town move" which would make you look GREAT for the mafia.

<b>##Vote: Captain Crunch</b>

What if he is town?

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 02:36 AM
What if we are all town and this is just a messed up social experiment from edczxcvbnm?

I think the vote inactives argument is weak, that's all.

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 02:54 AM
geez... don't go all AK on me man. I only voted for you because I wanted to make sure I had a vote in. I will take it off because you posted. Thats all I wanted :eep:

##unvote: Scrambled eggs

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-22-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm gonna vote for Scrambled Eggs for right now, because I'll need to sleep soon.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs

His recent actions have just bothered me. Calling out someone voting an inactive who had yet to post and claiming it was a scummy move. Although I can't quite say his actions make him scum, their all I got to go on at the moment.

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 02:57 AM
Ok, sorry I snapped. I guess I'll just vote for donut for the same reasons as everyone else.

<b>##Unvote: Capn
##Vote: Donut</b>

[M] Adama
05-22-2008, 03:34 AM
welll ishn't thish makinng my heead hurT!

SOMEMEone please mkae sen!se

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-22-2008, 03:55 AM
You know what, I change my vote to Waffles for contributing nothing thus far except for slurred speech.

##Unvote: Scrambled Eggs
##Vote: Waffles

[M] Helo
05-22-2008, 03:58 AM
What if we are all town and this is just a messed up social experiment from edczxcvbnm?

That would actually be insanely awesome.

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 03:58 AM
Hmm, that is a good point Pop Tart!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-22-2008, 04:24 AM
Here is the current vote count for you. I also have a couple questions to ask. You don't have to awnser them if you don't want to though.

Cinamon toast, why Sausage?

Scrambled eggs, what is your thoughts on Pancakes, Yogurt and Bacon?

Yogurt, your thoughts on Donuts and sausage?

Donuts, your thought on everybody who voted for you?

Donuts (5) Sausage, <S>Yogurt</S>, Bacon, Pancakes, Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs
Bagel (1) Muffin
Captain Crunch (1) Waffles, Scrambled Eggs
Sausage (1) Cinnamon Toast
Pancakes (1) Donuts
Waffles (1) Pop Tart
French Toast (0) Cinnamon Toast
Scrambled Eggs (0) Captain Crunch Pop Tart

Not Voting (4) Bagel, French Toast

about 10 hours remain in the day.

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Muffin;2494959']

I think that would make a balanced breakfast.

:rimshot:

But seriously folks, I think Yogurt is ok because they have been posting a lot. Bacon and Pancakes however have not been posting much so that seems suspicious.

[M] Eizen
05-22-2008, 05:03 AM
The case against me IS ridiculous. Ed's rules are in place so I can't be inactive. If I am then I'll die. If I do become inactive then it's honestly cause I'm not available at that time.

Stop playing this game like the past ones. It's not, it's different. Ed changed that so possibly jumpy conclusions such as this wouldn't be made. So think a bit before you accuse.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-22-2008, 05:03 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2494967']
Muffin;2494959']

I think that would make a balanced breakfast.Out of those three, do any of you seem like scum to you?

Edit: OK

[M] Eizen
05-22-2008, 05:14 AM
What the French, toast!?

Anyone, anyone seen that commercial?

[M] Dee
05-22-2008, 06:05 AM
What is the difference between French Toast and Cinnamon Toast? Having them both in this game would get confusing.

One of you has to go. I will give you both a chance to convince me before you get my vote.

[M] Caprica
05-22-2008, 06:42 AM
I like french toast, but I think theirs room in my heart for both.

[M] Helo
05-22-2008, 06:48 AM
French toast is bread dipped in a delicious batter and fried. Cinnamon toast is toast with cinnamon on it.

[M] Adama
05-22-2008, 06:56 AM
welllt hat's juust riidiculuo@

how dadre you accurse me or doinng anythighn but encourgain delicous breakfas!?T

[M] Helo
05-22-2008, 07:12 AM
You're kind of annoying.

##Unvote: Donut

There's no way you're the real waffles. Waffles are awesome and you are not. IMPOSTOR!

[M] Adama
05-22-2008, 07:57 AM
wellty hthat's nto very nice atlal.

noow i am mad at your and we are nott freinds.

##Unvote: Captain Crunch
##Vote: Pancakes

Iam the supereir breakfast with sytrup.

[M] Apollo
05-22-2008, 08:08 AM
I like pancakes more than waffles, and s/he's more annoying, so:

##Unvote:Sausage

and

##Vote:Waffles

[M] Eizen
05-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah, typing like you can't find the keys, annoying.

Maybe they're drunk?

EDIT: I didn't realize it was the other toast that posted. That DOES look weird

EDIT EDIT: (I need to go to bed so here ya go)

Eggs seems scummy to me. Both me and Eggs were targeted for inactivity. But Eggs jumped out of no where and pointed the finger right back at the voter instead of calmly saying something. The voter (Cap'n) seemed to just be voting to vote. (say that 5 times fast) Eggs claimed his target was making a "town move" and that it was a mafia thing to do. At that point Cap'n took off his vote and tart put a vote on eggs. THEN it seemed like because eggs was then being targeted himself he pulled the vote off.

Don't feel like explaining more cause i'm sleepy

EDIT EDIT EDIT: (you guys need to post so I don't have to edit all the time)

Mind you it was just something a little scummy. I could be too paranoid already. If I'm wrong whoops I'm sorry eggs! Prove me wrong you high cholesterol breakfast item.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2494922']Ok, sorry I snapped. I guess I'll just vote for donut for the same reasons as everyone else.

##Unvote: Capn

We really don't have a reason to vote for him, why are you pretending to have one? ;)

##unvote: Donut
##vote: Scrambled Eggs

edit: and about waffles, drop the act, nobody on eoff talks like that. :rolleyes2:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Hey what do you know, I actually have a chance if I change my vote. Too bad I'll die while in school. xD

##Unvote: Pancakes

EDIT: Muffin asked for my thoughts.

Well here: There's not much to go off of, saying I suspect this person and that person for this and this, would really just be me making excuses for a which hunt. I can't really blame Susuage for going after me, as someone has to get lynched day one. I just got angry because I knew it would be such a waste for me to die day one. With that said, I think my best vote is for Waffles, because he's not contributing and this will allow me to survive longer (naturally I'd like to go for the 50-50 chance then just letting myself die), or for someone who banwagon early. I got angry early on, because it did appear I was dead meat (lmao wrong terms maybe?) but I've calmed down now, and hope I'll survive so I can help the town. If I don't then... :(

Updated Votecount:

Waffles (4) Pop Tart, Pancakes, Donuts, Cinnamon Toast,
Donuts (3) Sausage, <S>Yogurt</S>, Bacon, Pancakes, Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled Eggs (2) Captain Crunch Pop Tart French Toast, Bacon
Bagel (1) Muffin
Captain Crunch (1) Waffles, Scrambled Eggs
Sausage (0) Cinnamon Toast
Pancakes (0) Donuts
French Toast (0) Cinnamon Toast

Not Voting (4) Bagel

about 4 hours remain in the day.

Someone tell me if I messed up anything

[M] Aaron
05-22-2008, 12:26 PM
I havent voted yet, or I unvoted at least

Waffles is just being annoying. He is either acting like an idiot for fun(dont think so) or is just pissed that he got a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty role. He isn't helping us as a townie but I still think he is a townie.

Scrambled eggs was very quick to go against me. I must admit this game is different and voting off inactives isn't as needed, but the way he all of a sudden went against me is pretty suspicious. I am unsure of his alliance so far.

Those are really my 2 main suspects. I wont be back in time so I will vote for...

##Vote: Scrambled eggs

[M] Mom – Host
05-22-2008, 01:59 PM
The day is over and it was time to go to bed. Pancakes was going to the skillet, Captain Crunch back into the box, waffle back to the waffle iron and so on. But once waffle got back to the waffle iron it was all over for him. Everyone else decided that is drunken behavior was destroying their chances of winning! He claimed he was made with Captian Morgan.

Captian Crunch then said "Here is a message from the Captian to the Captian, tell your mates to stop waffling so much in the future!"

And with that they held the iron down and burned waffle to death.

Waffle was played by sheep and his alignment was Innocent. Thanks for playing sheep.

I will now take this time to tell people that since I am not revealing roles yet to please do not talk about your role at all and wait till the end. Thank you.

Night time Begins now. It will last a min of 12 hours and a max of 18. Gotta give th mafia time to get online and come up with a strategy. It is the only time they can talk.

[M] Mom – Host
05-23-2008, 02:29 AM
Night time went off without a hitch...or did it? "There seems to be someone missing," screamed Captain Crunch.

"Yeah...waffles!" a sarcastic scrabmled eggs replied.

"No...wait. Crunch is right...something seems to be a miss right now. Who is missing right now?" said bacon. "Where is my artry clogging partner in delicousness? Sausage...Sausage?"

And then everyone's face turned to HORROR! There was poor sausage...leaking grease out onto the counter top from his bite wounds.

"Who would do such a thing? What kind of food would commit cannibalism and eat other food?" a frustrated Bacon said.

They quickly disposed of the rest of sausage. Down the garbage disposal he goes *GGRREARWAWWAWAEAEARAWERWAEAW*

Sausage was played Neocracker and he is guilty.

Day 2 begins now. It takes 7 to lynch after 12 hours.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-23-2008, 02:49 AM
Wait, where did orange juice come from? I'm confused.

Anyway, I see a few possibilities with sausage. 2 mafia, death miller, mafia framer, ot the mafia sacraficed one of their own.

Here is the final vote count from day 1

Waffles (4) Pop Tart, Pancakes, Cinnamon Toast, Donuts
Donuts (3) Sausage, <S>Yogurt</S>, <S>Bacon</S>, <S>Pancakes</S>, Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled Eggs (3) <S>Captain Crunch</S> <S>Pop Tart</S> French Toast, Bacon, Captain crunch
Bagel (1) Muffin
Captain Crunch (1) Waffles, <S>Scrambled Eggs</S>
Sausage (0) <S>Cinnamon Toast</S>
Pancakes (0) <S>Donuts</S>
French Toast (0) <S>Cinnamon Toast</S>

Not Voting (1) Bagel

I'll go read the thread again and post some thoughts.

[M] Colette
05-23-2008, 03:22 AM
Aww...poor Waffles...I wonder if it was one of those super neat waffle irons that are shaped like things? The Texas shaped ones are fun! At least some scum died.

ANYWAY.

Yogurt, your thoughts on Donuts and sausage?

I don't really have much of an opinion of Donuts right now, just that s/he's way defensive xD

That's not especially suspicious to me, though.

As for my thoughts on Sausage, I guess that's not important now...

[M] Al - Biker Dad
05-23-2008, 03:40 AM
Hi guys, I'm the newest addition :)

Anyway, I haven't had much time to really sit down and take notes on everything 'cause I've got a bunch of real-life stuff going on, but tomorrow I'm free so I should be able to really get in on this action ;)

EDIT: BTW, y'all are lookin' mighty tasty :drool:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-23-2008, 04:12 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2494916']
I think the vote inactives argument is weak, that's all.
This one post feels scummy to me. Why didn't you call me out at all, when I am the only one who voted for an inactive but did not remove my vote? I was also the first to vote inactive, Cinamon Toast and Captain Crunch just followed my action. I would like an explanation please. This will come off after your explanation if you can convince me that you are not scum.

Votecount

Scrambled Eggs (1) Muffin

Not Voting (11) Bacon, Bagel, Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast, Donuts, Yogurt, French Toast, Orange Juice, Pop Tart, Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 04:17 AM
Sausage was a scum! I didn't see that one coming. I guess that means we have a Vig on our team!

Who to vote for today? Did I make my 5 posts yet?

(note to self, don't get drunk and then post on mafia account)

EDIT: I will answer Muffin's comment. I didn't go after you because you were the first one to go with that strategy. CT and Capn followed your example instead of coming up with an argument of their own. That's why I targeted them instead.

I think today we need to look at people who associated with Sausage and based our votes on that.

[M] Mom – Host
05-23-2008, 04:36 AM
The following people are in danger of not having 5 posts by the end of the day.

French Toast needs 2 more posts.
Bagel needs 5 more posts.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2495505']I will answer Muffin's comment. I didn't go after you because you were the first one to go with that strategy. CT and Capn followed your example instead of coming up with an argument of their own. That's why I targeted them instead.

Could you point out where you targeted Cinamon Toast for me? The only time you mentioned him was in this post

Scrambled Eggs;2494983']What is the difference between French Toast and Cinnamon Toast? Having them both in this game would get confusing.

One of you has to go. I will give you both a chance to convince me before you get my vote.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 04:44 AM
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't see the argument against me to be all that solid, actually. Why immediately go after me without even discussing the scum that was killed during the night? Isn't that the best thing we have to go on today?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-23-2008, 05:06 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2495539']Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't see the argument against me to be all that solid, actually. Why immediately go after me without even discussing the scum that was killed during the night? Isn't that the best thing we have to go on today?
I don't see how thats targeting Cinamon Toast. I think that you only threw his name out. I feel that targeting is a repeated effort against soemone, like I am to you right now. I'm just following what I think is scummy. Scrambled Eggs, who do you think is connected to sausage?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-23-2008, 05:41 AM
Hello, here. Due to an incident, I almost died of not posting! But I am here to stay! :D

[M] Apollo
05-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2495505']Sausage was a scum! I didn't see that one coming. I guess that means we have a Vig on our team!

Could be a SK, or the Mafia targeted a Nexus.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-23-2008, 05:54 AM
So, what's going on? Who's on the chopping block?

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:29 AM
Muffin: Capn Crunch seemed to be pretty buddy buddy with Sausage in his posts. This would also make sense considering my vote for them on Day 1.

CT: True, true. I guess a lot of things could be in play.

Bagel: I didn't even know you were in the game! People need to post more!

Ok let's get the ball rolling here. I'll vote and hopefully that will encourage others to do so.

<b>##Vote: Capn Crunch</b>

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-23-2008, 11:26 AM
I seriously doubt there's two factions here, as we're so few players, the town would be pretty smurfed. Besides, only one person died tonight too. so I think Sausage was either a mafia who's night kill ended up horribly wrong, by a nexus, an elite bodyguard or something else, or he was a miller.

There were three bandwagons yesterday, waffles, scrambled eggs and donut. Waffles is dead and innocent, and the bandwagon on Donut was started by Sausage, who might've been a mafia. Sure, could be a mafia tactic to vote for one of his buddies, but it looked like Donut would die at one point so it would make sense for him to change his vote then. I'm not going to vote Donut today.

The last bandwagon was for Scrambled Eggs, who's one of my main suspects right now. He was quick to come up with one single theory about what happened tonight. That's fair enough in itself, but in this case there's lots of possible scenarios. This just smells like damage control But I'm mostly suspicious to him for being the third bandwagon of two very likely innocent foods and for voting the same as Sausage. There's possibly a mafia in the waffles bandwagon too.

For now:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-23-2008, 12:20 PM
The only way I can see there being two killing factions, would be if there was a Serial Killer, and a Mafia. If there where two mafias then the town would be looking at a loss in like, day 2 which just doesn't seem reasonable! :p
Anyway, at the moment Scrambled Eggs seems to be getting a lot of heat, for, if I understand the reasoning correctly, too little mistakes. A quick snap back when one vote got on him, is almost reasonable to me, because just three seconds later one vote quickly dogpiled into 5 on me! imo people get very afraid and touchy in day one. And, voting inactives, isn't the best tactic in a game where inactives get lynched, so I can kinda agree with him there.
Anyway, I'll be gone for the next 8 hours or so (school), but I plan on anyalzing, and helping the moment I get back!

[M] Aaron
05-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Well, I still dont really have a suspect now. I dont think eggs is a scum now. That is just a gut feeling though, so I cant really count on it. looking back at older posts...

Bacon and pancakes both bandwagonned with sausage, a scum. This may have been a noobie mafian move. Yogurt did too, but his was obviously a joke. Bacon at least gave some information on something. This was said before, but I think it is a good point. I think I will vote...

##vote: Pancakes

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I'll be gone the next 8 hours too. :p work work work. I'll be back before the day is over though.

[M] Mom – Host
05-23-2008, 12:45 PM
I am going to work now and may not beable to get on to get on with everything. I will be able to check to see if there was a lynch but I seriously can't remember who is who. I have a massive spreadsheet at home with everything in it XD

Plus I would also like to give bagel and French Toast more time because I really don't want to have to off them ;_;

[M] Colette
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Hmm...after reading through everything again, it's a very tough decision! I kind of want to vote French Toast or Cinnamon Toast because we have a situation like New Zealand/Australia in the WWIII mafia. I'm also wondering of that little thing between Sausage and Donut was a MAFIA PLOY :eek:

...and OMG they day almost went by in my sleep!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Aw... I really don't know what to do...

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't really have much to go on yet so I'm not sure who to vote for now. Waffles was just being....stupid, and as for Sausage, we know he's guilty. However we don't know what he's guilty of yet. Chances are he was either mafia, death miller, or serial killer. The nexus idea is possible, or maybe a bus driver swapped the right 2 people around. Since we don't know roles the possibility of what happened last night is completely up in the air.

For now I'm a bit suspicious of those who jumped on a band wagon so quick, but I'll vote orange juice for the simple fact that they suddenly hopped in the game so late and their not food, their a beverage (that and I want to make sure I have a vote out there so I don't die for lack of voting if I manage to forget by work time.)

##Vote: Orange Juice

[M] Helo
05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Captain Crunch: I bandwagoned on day 1 because I didn't have anything to go on, so I just jumped on someone who was likely to be killed at that point.

I would also like to asked why you voted for Scambled Eggs yesterday? You said it was because they're inactive, but if he had stayed inactive, he would have died anyway. Essentially, voting for people for being inactive is a waste of a vote.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I have hardly been inactive.

How am I bandwagoning on people? If I think that the other posters have made sufficient arguments I'm not going to just repeat what they are saying.

I think Capn Crunch is onto something with Pancakes bandwagoning with Sausage. My original argument for Capn was weak and I will admit that, but at least it flushed out some things.

<b>##Unvote: Capn
##Vote: Pancakes</b>

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM
I think that Pancakes is the best bet. I had felt some susipion against him early. Also, I don't buy the whole "mafians never vote together". Mafians sometimes vote together because town won't expect it, sometimes the don't because they think the town will, it depends really. But, I still don't like the placement of Pancakes Vote (reasoning is here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117408-mafia-viii-day-2-lunch-special-2.html#post2494887)), I find it scumish.

I don't know how much time is left, so I'm going to place a vote, just in case.

## Vote: Pancakes

EDIT: Ack, other people voted Pancakes and I didn't know it, know I don't feel original xD

[M] Helo
05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Please. You're just voting for me because I voted for you.

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 08:14 PM
My internet went down but I'm here now. Give me a sec and I'll read and see what's happenin'

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Glad to have you back FT, I'd like to hear your opinion on everything.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah, sure, thats it Pancakes. In that case I guess I'm voting for Bacon, Yogurt, and Scrambled Eggs too :rolleyes2

Why don't you tell us your thoughts on everyone thus far, instead of trying to undermine me with a potshot?

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Looks like you're in hot water Pankie. However, Donut does not escape my gaze. But still I'll just go with whatever the group decides.

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Muffin;2495447']Wait, where did orange juice come from? I'm confused.

Anyway, I see a few possibilities with sausage. 2 mafia, death miller, mafia framer, ot the mafia sacraficed one of their own.

Hmm intresting post but I think there was an oversite that can't come in a quote... the title little miss muffin put in. It was " (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117408-mafia-viii-day-2-lunch-special-2.html#post2495447)Hey, I wonder if I was investigated. Maybe you should investigate me tonight then" (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2495447-post86.html")
Why on earth would you say that? That's like "Hey I'm town guys, look at me I'm town :D (shhh don't tell I'm just being cocky like this to get some trust cause i'm actually mafia)" Typically that's what happens when someone asks to be investigated. Most times if they are the godfather or some other mafia faction that would be immune to investigations. Or you're a really dumb town.

##Vote: Muffin

EDIT: hold on have to read more of the thread but I thought i'd get my vote in first.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Nah, I think it would be stupid for the godfather to stick their neck out like that. The godfather would be best flying under the radar. We should probably look for people flying under the radar.

We already have 1 scum down so there are probably only 2-3 left. We could actually wrap this up pretty quickly.

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Another note. Lets try to remember ed's rules. How could the mafia arrange a joined vote if they can't talk to each other. They probably knew who was who so do you really think they'd sacrifice themselves that quick on a joined vote and then kill said person? I think not.

Personally I'm thinking, they are using eggs as a tool for framing. My vote stands.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:30 PM
That's a pretty good theory. I can't see how I've done anything to warrant a vote, so naturally any one who jumps on me is suspicious.

EDIT: I'm going out for a while so I hope you guys can get this wrapped up. I think we have some good theories to go on and this day should hopefully end with a scum death. Just remember to look at Sausage! He is the best evidence we have right now.

[M] Aaron
05-23-2008, 08:34 PM
French toast, that is exactly the reason I think they may bandwaggon. A mafian may have thought "Oh my scum-mate just voted for him so he may want me to too!" with no one to stop him or for him to ask.

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Do you realize eggs that I was the first to point you out? Please don't think of yourself as out of the frying pan yet. (food pun)

EDIT: I understand that Cap'n but a noob move it could have been but never underestimate the mafia. If you keep thinking them as idiots you will get killed.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
I think Capn Crunch has the right idea and I'm sorry for voting you earlier.

Ok bye guys!

Edit: I will respond to FT's comment.
FT: I do know that you did that but I think you saw the error of your ways, didn't you?

I've laid everything out (my thoughts that is) for you guys and I've provided vaulable input. If I was a spectator of this game I would rate myself as the bottom of suspects. So any one who suspects me will probably have something to hide.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-23-2008, 08:39 PM
You misunderstood me French, I didn't mean that they had an arranged double vote. I'm just saying, that its definitely possible for two mafians to vote on the same person. In fact, the idea they can't discuss how to vote, makes it more likely as they are more likely to make a mistake.

[M] Aaron
05-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Captain Crunch;2495911']French toast, that is exactly the reason I think they may bandwaggon. A mafian may have thought "Oh my scum-mate just voted for him so he may want me to too!" with no one to stop him or for him to ask.

I just said that :D

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I never misunderstood you Donuts. I was merely pointing out the fact that, again refer to my previous post, they could be smart enough to NOT vote on the same person. So I'm just bringing up the fact that you shouldn't just assume.

EDIT: Who has the most votes atm?

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 08:44 PM
I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.

[M] Helo
05-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Scrambled Eggs;2495918']I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.
But you did vote for Donuts, who is town.

I know this because I investigated him last night. I'm a cop.

(Yes, I know it's too early to role claim a cop, but I don't care. You people are getting on my nerves with your complete lack of sound logic.)

None of you are going to believe me, and that's fine. This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun. Go ahead and lynch me. No matter what I do, you'll just keep on believing what you want to believe until you're proven wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt.

[M] Eizen
05-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh boy. Hey pancakes. Who was even pointing the finger at donuts? Also you just needed to tip the scales with your vote anyway, you didn't have to role claim.

Sure there is no Psychotic but what about all those ???? you think there is no one in there who's not a vet? Also he wasn't THAT great, believe me. And to him reading this he'll know who I am. So hello to him.

[M] Helo
05-23-2008, 09:25 PM
I was suspicious of Donuts (which is why I voted for him yesterday) so I investigated him and he turned up clean.

[M] Mom – Host
05-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Bagel still needs 2 more posts :O Come on Bagel! I just know you can make a couple more posts today =D

[M] Colette
05-23-2008, 10:59 PM
I hope Bagel is scum and doesn't log on until after he dies!

That would save us some trouble.

[M] Dee
05-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Pancakes;2495921']
Scrambled Eggs;2495918']I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.

(Yes, I know it's too early to role claim a cop, but I don't care. You people are getting on my nerves with your complete lack of sound logic.)

None of you are going to believe me, and that's fine. This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun. Go ahead and lynch me. No matter what I do, you'll just keep on believing what you want to believe until you're proven wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early. So what if I voted for the townie Donut? A lot of people also voted for him.

I think I know who the real cop is but I will keep it a secret. I will say that they investigated me last night and the result was obvious: Town.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM
But, I went to the zoo with my family... :(

##Vote-Scrambled Eggs

I just wanna move things along...

[M] Colette
05-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Yes, you're not doing a very good job if you're the cop! Even if you do live the doctor can't protect you every night, assuming we have one.

(Hmm...this would be a nice way to distract the doctor, wouldn't it?)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-23-2008, 11:57 PM
It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 12:10 AM
LOL at "role-playing" in the rules!!!!!

I usually don't get too intense until Day 3, as you can see. I wonder who's playing who...

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Bagel, why do you choose Scrambled Eggs over Pancakes?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Man, pushy, aren't we? :cool:

Y'know, I'll do this...

##Unvote

I dun wanna vote yet, let's see how things play out, because I am totally clueless right now. :confused:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, its just that I'd like to hear your opinions on things. And there's only two hours left xD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Donuts;2496028']Well, its just that I'd like to hear your opinions on things. And there's only two hours left xD
I know, my jelly-filled friend, I just like to play! :D

Right now, I will stay out of things, I don't want to be caught in the middle of ANYTHING!

[M] Apollo
05-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Sorry for not posting yet, but I just woke up(damn time zones), and I don't know who to vote for, so:

##Vote: Donuts.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-24-2008, 12:46 AM
French Toast;2495905']little miss muffin

I'm a guy. I put that there because I was curious if the cop actually did investigate me, but didn't want to call the cop out.

Anyway now your defending Eggs, so please answer my question. Explain these two quotes.
French Toast;2495033']
Eggs seems scummy to me. Both me and Eggs were targeted for inactivity. But Eggs jumped out of no where and pointed the finger right back at the voter instead of calmly saying something. The voter (Cap'n) seemed to just be voting to vote. (say that 5 times fast) Eggs claimed his target was making a "town move" and that it was a mafia thing to do. At that point Cap'n took off his vote and tart put a vote on eggs. THEN it seemed like because eggs was then being targeted himself he pulled the vote off.

French Toast;2495909']
Personally I'm thinking, they are using eggs as a tool for framing. My vote stands.

Don't think this is because you voted for me, it's not. I just find it wierd that you are defending the person you stated you thought was scummy.

Votecount

Pancakes (3) Captain Crunch, Scrambled Eggs, Donuts

Scrambled Eggs (2) Muffin, Pancakes, Bagel

Donuts (2) Yogurt, Cinamon Toast

Muffin (1) French Toast

Orange Juice (1) Pop Tart

Captain Crunch (0) Scrambled Eggs

Not Voting (2) Bacon, Orange Juice

Took vote off (1) Bagel

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 01:28 AM
Scrambled Eggs;2495984']
Pancakes;2495921']

Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early.

They would if they wanted you guys to know just what a giant mistake you've made when you kill them.

[M] Colette
05-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Why does my favorite breakfast food since I was three have to be such a jerk :(

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Hey, I'm the one about to get killed here. :P

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Donuts;2496007']It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.

Why? This sentence is worthless without an explanation.

Scrambled Eggs;2495984']
Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early. So what if I voted for the townie Donut? A lot of people also voted for him.

I think I know who the real cop is but I will keep it a secret. I will say that they investigated me last night and the result was obvious: Town.

Who's to say when a real cop will reveal himself? Revealing yourself as a cop at this point in the game is stupid no matter what your role is. If pancake is a cop, it was a stupid move. If pancake is a mafia, it was still a stupid move. He barely had a suspicion going for him when he rolelaimed. Ideally a cop never reveals himself on Day 2, but :skull::skull::skull::skull: happens.

I don't know who this REAL cop you're speaking of, though. :p If he even exists.

Scrambled Eggs;2495914']
FT: I do know that you did that but I think you saw the error of your ways, didn't you?

Scrambled Eggs;2495910']That's a pretty good theory. I can't see how I've done anything to warrant a vote, so naturally any one who jumps on me is suspicious.

I don't like your playing style, it's quite aggressive. If you think you're above suspicion, you are horribly wrong. On Day 1 you're the only person who was bandwagoned on that has yet to be proven a townie. What are the odds that the town decided to bandwagon on three different innocent citizens? You tell me. Sure, it's possible. But it doesn't help much that you bandwagoned on Donut on Day 1. Sure, you conveniently switched your vote for Captain Crunch right before the time ran out when waffles was in the lead anyway. It didn't matter which one of them died to you, as you knew they were both innocent.

My vote stays. :p

Just remember to look at Sausage! He is the best evidence we have right now.

I agree.

Bagel;2496031']
Right now, I will stay out of things, I don't want to be caught in the middle of ANYTHING!

Grow some balls will ya. ;) Right now you're being pretty useless. If you're town then you've got nothing to hide, share your thoughts.

My vote stays with Scrambled Eggs. Muffin fucked up the voting tally. I was second to vote for Scrambled Eggs earlier today.

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 01:51 AM
It's only stupid to reveal yourself on day 2 if you actually care if you contiue playing or not. :bigsmile: If ed was allowing replacements, I'd have got him to find me one, but he's not so whatever.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
05-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Okay, so basically what you're saying is that there's pretty much a 50-50 chance you're mafia or cop then. :p I'm tempted to change my vote now. :p

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Bacon;2496062']
Donuts;2496007']It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.
Why? This sentence is worthless without an explanation.
Because his roleclaim is impossible. I don't want to go into it more then that, until I get a more accurate votecount.

[M] Colette
05-24-2008, 02:00 AM
Pancakes;2496068']It's only stupid to reveal yourself on day 2 if you actually care if you contiue playing or not. :bigsmile: If ed was allowing replacements, I'd have got him to find me one, but he's not so whatever.

You don't have to screw things up for your team, you jerk :mad2:

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 02:06 AM
You're not supposed to make baseless accusations either, but oh well.

I'd fry up some scrambled eggs if I were you people, btw. He's too weird for words.

Also, as stupid as Donuts is for thinking my role claim is somehow impossible, he's innocent. Or the godfather.

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 02:14 AM
Double post ftw

If you want a vote count, you can take a look at my personal record here. Red is guilty, green is innocent, yellow means a vote, pink means an unvote, small letters and blacked out squares mean dead, the box around Donut means I know he's innocent but nobody else does.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 02:26 AM
Pancakes seems to be pissing people off.........but that could mean anything.

[M] Helo
05-24-2008, 02:27 AM
SECOND ROLECLAIM:

I'm Roto. It's what I do.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
05-24-2008, 02:27 AM
I knew it! xD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
05-24-2008, 02:28 AM
The CANADIAN is the one with the syrup, of course!

I actually thought you were GoBo playing the asshole card.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
05-24-2008, 02:31 AM
Sorry about that bacon.

Personclaiming all around, but who am I? I'm Not gonna tell you ^__^

Fixed votecount

Pancakes (3) Captain Crunch, Scrambled Eggs, Donuts

Scrambled Eggs (3) Muffin, Bacon, Pancakes, <S>Bagel</S>

Donuts (2) Yogurt, Cinamon Toast

Muffin (1) French Toast

Orange Juice (1) Pop Tart

Captain Crunch (0) <S>Scrambled Eggs</S>

Not Voting (1) Orange Juice