PDA

View Full Version : Your playlist

Roto13
05-23-2008, 12:19 AM
What's on your playlist right now? How many songs? What kind of music? Anything you've been listening to a lot?

I have a lot of songs on mine. :P So many there are some I'm pretty sure I've never heard before and have no idea how they got there. Like I just heard "Hey You" by The Exies. I was like "... what?"

Anyway, post your playlist and/or details about it.

Momiji
05-23-2008, 02:42 AM
I don't make playlists, because my mood for music switches at the drop of a hat. I like just searching through my library and picking something out.

However, IOSYS remixes and songs that people send me online are what I listen to most.

Breine
05-23-2008, 09:37 AM
I don't make playlists, because my mood for music switches at the drop of a hat. I like just searching through my library and picking something out.

This, and also that I don't really listen to music on my computer that much. I don't have an iPod as of yet either, so I mostly just listen to CDs when I listen to music.

Cat Power is who I usually listen to these days.

Balzac
05-23-2008, 01:45 PM
I just have everything loaded into iTunes and play it on shuffle. According to iTunes, I have 11509 songs loaded in there right now.

White Raven
05-23-2008, 03:13 PM
I usually just put Winamp into shuffle mode and let 'er roll, or as I'm doing right now going into alphabetical order. In The Beatles right now. :p

Anywho, my library is mostly made up of 60's-80's classical rock with the majority of it made up of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and Rush, and other big contenders being Phish and Primus. The grand total is 4903. I don't use iTunes cause Apple is the devil. :radred:

The Unknown Guru
05-24-2008, 01:30 AM
I have a ton of playlists. I switch between them a lot, depending on my mood.