PDA

View Full Version : My stupid STRIFE!!!

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 01:51 AM
My brother and I just do not get along! Why? Because he is a fatass and eats all of our food and he is thirteen and is showing signs of becoming a very "scene" person. He even deleted me from his myspace! I mean all I did was tell him that he couldn't spell and that no one will myspace date him if he puts "i'm singel" as his headline and puts his age as 14 when he so obviously is not. I might have said somethings about his name ("heavy metal fan") and his "about me" stuff, too, but that's no reason D:

Talk about your ongoing strife.

strawberryman
05-23-2008, 01:54 AM
I don't live with her, but my mom is due for another kid. This is her sixth.
No more free babysitting.

Momiji
05-23-2008, 01:55 AM
I live in an area rich in closed-minded conservatives and rich white kids who think they're black. There are also the scene kids who find Avril Lavigne to be deep and depressing.

In other words: CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN, THESE WOUUUUUUUNDS THEY WIIIIILL NOT HEEEAAAALLLL~

Nominus Experse
05-23-2008, 02:00 AM
I live within the Matel Barbie manufacturing plant, seemingly. They disguise it with the title college.

KentaRawr!
05-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Well now your brother has some more reason to dislike you. You called him a fatass! :3

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2008, 02:22 AM
Well he is! Other people need to eat, you know.

Momiji
05-23-2008, 02:36 AM
lol i'm singel

:3

Goldenboko
05-23-2008, 02:37 AM
I live in an area rich in closed-minded conservatives and rich white kids who think they're black. There are also the scene kids who find Avril Lavigne to be deep and depressing.

I feel your pain.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Threads with no topic beyond "Complain!" never go anywhere good. And you're really stretching the joke at this point, besides.