PDA

View Full Version : Headbanging! \M/

mooglebunni608
05-24-2008, 05:27 AM
Has your job/social life/school/extreme partying ever caused you physical pain??

Yar
05-24-2008, 06:09 AM
Wow. Homeschool prom.

I have a job where I am constantly looking down when I clean. This tends to give me neckaches. They've gotten so bad recently that I get headaches, migraines and nosebleeds along with them. :(

Tama2
05-24-2008, 06:57 AM
The worst is when I barrel spun in my hand when I was running the honer at work.

It diced my hand up nice. :D

But other than that. Headbanging has caused many pains in my neck.

The Unknown Guru
05-24-2008, 06:59 AM
Worst headbanging pain ever was from a Wolfmother concert last winter. My neck was shot for half a week.

Also, if sunburns count, I had a pretty epic one at a water park a couple years back. I could not move my arms for two days without causing extreme pain everywhere. To top it all off, my family had a field day slapping me and whatnot. I got 5-starred at least 4 times in 2 hours.

Vermachtnis
05-24-2008, 07:08 AM
This one time I played my DS for about three hours and it didn't hurt until I stood up and sharp pain shot through my neck.

Head banging always gives me a head ache.

Akaria
05-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Extreme partying? At the full extent of the term "extreme", yeah, it's caused me physical pain twice in my life:p I'm sure I don't need to spell it out for you, but it involved things coming out of me. Ick.

For my job, I'm being trained in to make signs for Best Buys that would wanna purchase them around the country. I'm sure a majority of you know that if you stare at the screen too long, you can get a headache pretty quick. I'm fully expecting some of that:(

Montoya
05-24-2008, 07:47 AM
I don't headban, I don't have long hair and it just hurts my neck and head. I just nod my head and it seems to work at whatever it is I'm doing.

However, about two years I went to a Korn concert, Mudvayne came up first and by the time Korn started playing I had lost my voince from all the shouting. Even worse, the next day I had a mock trial tournament and ended up having a panic attack the next day. Yay me.

Clouded Sky
05-24-2008, 09:11 AM
I spend a lot of time practicing breaking and I often come away very sore. The worst is after you keep trying to do a freeze and your neck hurts a ton when you're finished.

Balzac
05-24-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm constantly looking at a monitor, that gives me headaches most of the time. Especially when consentrating on tiny details.

ReloadPsi
05-24-2008, 09:53 AM
I was at Megazone yesterday (I go every other Friday with anyone else I can drag along) and for a moment forgot I'd left myself totally open so I ducked.

And funnyboned my arm on a barrel.

Then discovered it was bleeding.

What a pain.

Balzac
05-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Lol, Megazone.