PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Online Games

Nifleheim7
05-25-2008, 03:47 AM
I'm so mad right now, that i want to start smashing things...:mad2::mad2:
I was playing Tekken Online a couple minutes ago and i lost from someone who had Devil Jin (i had Bryan).The point is that his last shots at me were cheap laser beams!!!:mad2::mad2:I know how to avoid them,but thanks to his terrible lagging i couldn't move my character!!:mad2::mad2:
So i lost.
By an idiot.
Aaargh!!!
Also people who choose eddie or christy are completely noobs and they are just ruining the game.

Anyway,what's your most annoying online game/experiences?

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Runescape.

I can't chop this tree because MY EFFING TREE CHOPPING LEVEL IS TOO LOW.

WTF.

Roxxas
05-25-2008, 07:07 AM
Garry's Mod for me. Honestly the amount of annoying griefing that goes on online is crazy. However most of it is so hilarious it doesn't even bother me. Just today I was killed by a toilet rocketing across the map shooting lasers at everyone.

Roto13
05-25-2008, 07:08 AM
All of them.

But specifically Mario Kart DS. Fuck snakers. Fuck them right in the ass.

DMKA
05-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Counter Strike

leilei
05-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
nothing like jitters you can't dispose of that the developers deny of!

Dr. Acula
05-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Runescape.

WTF.

QFT! Then when you finally CAN chop the tree down, you can't build a fire with it because your firemaking level is too low.:rolleyes2

I Don't Need A Name
05-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Runescape.

WTF.

QFT! Then when you finally CAN chop the tree down, you can't build a fire with it because your firemaking level is too low.:rolleyes2

shall we say Runescape all together, cause it is just the epitomy of poor.
oh no, ive died.lets curl up into a ball :eep:

Yar
05-26-2008, 02:44 PM
I always hate online games.

The only time I like playing online is when I'm playing a game that wasn't specifically designed to be played online, but has an online feature (like Scrabble).

I played Final Fantasy XI for its free month. Didn't touch that mess much after that.

Momiji
05-26-2008, 02:52 PM
MapleStory was fun...for a couple of days.

Raebus
05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
All of them.

smittenkitten
05-26-2008, 03:31 PM

Wolfenstein for the win! :heart:

Everyone was saying hwo awesoem WoW was and my friend plays it every night. So I finally go on it and within 2 seconds I was bored. I do not see anything great about it, all you do it click here and click there. :mog:

Markus. D
05-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Due to a Truthbox comment I will no longer say/pitch MMO names D:

So uhh, yeah.. :[

But it's the one where you're some form of Martial Artist... the grind is 50 fold... and the skills are lacking for something as possible as what it could have been y.y;

Vermachtnis
05-26-2008, 06:06 PM
The one with the racist twelve year olds.

Lionx
05-29-2008, 11:31 PM
I would say probably XBL, lol i dont play on it but i seen enough people drop off from cvs2 matches only to talk :skull::skull::skull::skull: on SRK forums later..funny stuff XD

Runescape is actually the second best selling paid MMO out there next to WoW funny enough...>_>;

Madame Adequate
05-30-2008, 01:05 AM

I hear you like to camp.

Everyone was saying hwo awesoem WoW was and my friend plays it every night. So I finally go on it and within 2 seconds I was bored. I do not see anything great about it, all you do it click here and click there. :mog:

Yeah, that's all any game is? :p Give it more of a chance, seriously.

darkchrono
05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Any online game that forces you to kill bugs, rats, and snakes for fifty hours before you are allowed to go five minutes away from your home basetown.

Jowy
06-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Alterac Valley sucks.

Bunny
06-02-2008, 05:57 AM
Not as much as Arathi Basin.

Jowy
06-02-2008, 05:12 PM
All I ever do in AB is defend Blacksmith and wait.

Misfit
06-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Not as much as Arathi Basin.

THANK YOU. God I thought I was the only one that hated AB.

Araciel
06-02-2008, 05:50 PM
DOA4, only because I suck at it.

Also I miss being Blood Elves with you gais :P

ReloadPsi
06-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Also people who choose eddie or christy are completely noobs and they are just ruining the game.

Although offline, I was playing Smash Bros the other day against someone who kept on spamming Fox's Illusion (the annoying dash thing) so I played as Jigglypuff, put him to sleep every time he used it then OHKO'd him with Rest (under normal circumstances that's quite hard to do, so it certainly wasn't "cheap"). He stopped doing what he was doing, played as someone else and fought "properly". Same as if a Kirby player spams that Stone attack; just grab them and throw them, they can't do jack.

If you can't figure out a way around "cheap" combos that "ruin the game", then you're the real noob.

ljkkjlcm9
06-02-2008, 07:05 PM

Although offline, I was playing Smash Bros the other day against someone who kept on spamming Fox's Illusion (the annoying dash thing) so I played as Jigglypuff, put him to sleep every time he used it then OHKO'd him with Rest (under normal circumstances that's quite hard to do, so it certainly wasn't "cheap"). He stopped doing what he was doing, played as someone else and fought "properly". Same as if a Kirby player spams that Stone attack; just grab them and throw them, they can't do jack.

If you can't figure out a way around "cheap" combos that "ruin the game", then you're the real noob.

haha, most of the time I brick into a group of people, or I brick to make people think I'm going to hit them, then pop out of it before reaching them, basically just a faster way to fall. People rarely suspect that.

Worst online game though I would have to agree is Mario Kart DS. It's no fun to play because no one actually just races. If you don't snake, you can't win, and it's just no fun.

THE JACKEL

Jowy
06-03-2008, 01:05 AM

So get back on with us. <3

Avarice-ness
06-03-2008, 01:30 AM
All I ever do in AB is defend Blacksmith and wait. While waiting I'm yelling at people because they once again decided it would be great to go to stables and forget about defense everywhere else.

Vyk
06-03-2008, 01:53 AM

I gave it more of a chance than that, I have two characters at level 9 each and I totally agree. There's no story. Its nothing but a bunch of fetch quests and grinding. The fetching is worse than any Zelda game. And the grinding is just plain boring. The only thing people really like about it seems to be the social aspect

But worse than this I would have to say is Guild Wars. Even less story. Even more grinding. And like... no drops. I only say this because anything that is dropped is completely worthless. All set in a very baren and bland wasteland. Boring dull and repetitive games for the lose

I actually wish one of them really was everything the fans make them out to be :[

KentaRawr!
06-03-2008, 02:12 AM
All of them.

But specifically Mario Kart DS. smurf snakers. smurf them right in the ass.

I learneded myself how to Snake. :3

DMKA
06-03-2008, 03:36 AM
The one with the racist twelve year olds.

You'll have to be more specific, sir.

Germ Hamee
06-03-2008, 03:51 AM
I really hate Gunbound, only because a bunch of preteens bombarded me with the word "N00B!!" every time I missed.

Mostly, I just hate that "word".

Jowy
06-03-2008, 05:16 AM
All I ever do in AB is defend Blacksmith and wait. While waiting I'm yelling at people because they once again decided it would be great to go to stables and forget about defense everywhere else.

BIG INC FARM

GUYS WE LOST FARM

DEFEND FARM

INC TO BS

FIVE CAP GG NUBS

Araciel
06-03-2008, 05:56 AM

So get back on with us. <3

But it's summer... and it will bring back memories of Ashley.. /QQ moar.

Jowy
06-03-2008, 06:07 AM
*manhug*

let's get crunk.

Rostum
06-03-2008, 06:35 AM
I remember playing Gunbound a few years ago and being plagued with racist bullsh*t from the Korean players.

Graal Online was neat at first (because it was the first online game that I had played), but it really had nothing to it (you could even just pick which outfit you thought looked the coolest). It was alright for a laugh, but way too many people trying to kill you from the get go, and there's not that much to do (though the level editor was kind of fun). Mind you this was back when the game was fully free, so I don't know how it is these days.

Araciel
06-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Hot manhug ackshun!

Also I played some free mmorpgs which were pale WoW clones...they were pretty bad. I forget what they were called.

Balzac
06-03-2008, 05:44 PM
But worse than this I would have to say is Guild Wars. Even less story. Even more grinding. And like... no drops. I only say this because anything that is dropped is completely worthless. All set in a very baren and bland wasteland. Boring dull and repetitive games for the lose

I actually wish one of them really was everything the fans make them out to be :[

At least you don't have to pay a monthly subscription to it after you bought it.

Nifleheim7
06-03-2008, 07:03 PM

Winning doesn't always equate with enjoying a game.
For me,playing with someone who just mashes random buttons is not my kind of fun.

Shauna
06-03-2008, 07:07 PM
I find most MMORPGs pretty lame. Although, they are fun if you play them with friends and such. That's probably the only time I can say that I would not become bored within minutes of an MMORPG - if I'm playing with others I know.