PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy...so, so happy ;_;

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 04:21 AM
She's back! My kitty came back home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/jesse053/de24016.jpg

Misty (laser kitty) ran away a couple of weeks ago. She'd been acting pretty weird lately, so I thought she might be sick. My parents won't take her to the vet, though. She was my favoritest kitty evar and I loved to give her hugs because she is just so darn cute.

My mom just told me she's been back for three days, but she has to be an outside kitty now. She probably won't leave the back yard much, but I'm worried because there are stray cats and dogs around here that might pick a fight with her; she has no claws on her front paws.

...and my parents still won't take her to the vet, she could be sick :(

This is a thread about your kitties.

qwertysaur
05-25-2008, 04:43 AM
That picture still is really creepy.
Happy she came back though.

smittenkitten
05-25-2008, 04:46 AM
Aaawe I know exactly how you feel. *snuggles* Just keep on bugging them to take her to the vet. I hope she's ok though, look after her. :)

DMKA
05-25-2008, 04:47 AM
I'd be BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWing if I were you. ^_^

Momiji
05-25-2008, 05:04 AM
The one cat of mine that goes outside is sick and it makes me sad on the inside. The other two...well, they're always the same. xD

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 05:17 AM
She's so thin! My parents used to call her Fatcat, but she's lost so much weight! She must've had a hard time getting food with no claws ;_;

...and she has a few tiny bald spots...I hope that's not bad :S

smittenkitten
05-25-2008, 10:13 AM
She's so thin! My parents used to call her Fatcat, but she's lost so much weight! She must've had a hard time getting food with no claws ;_;

...and she has a few tiny bald spots...I hope that's not bad :S

She's probably just been in some fights. :)

NeoCracker
05-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't have a kitten anymore, however I am glad that EoFF's kitten returned after his long absence.

Isn't that wight my pwecious wittle kitten. *Scratches DMKA's head*

Marshall Banana
05-25-2008, 12:23 PM
You should kick your parents.

Zeldy
05-25-2008, 12:31 PM
My Mum's the opposite. She shouted my cat in late last night (she's only young, 7 or 8 months now) and she didn't come back, and my Mum was going mad saying she's "not letting her out again". My Mum is extremely over protective. My Dad just says "it's a cat".

http://a100.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_96c0466664a6ac9240bc76573b5a5fa3.jpg
This is my kitty, Phoebe. She goes outside so much her gorgeous white paws are turning grey :(

Raebus
05-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Are you trying to turn your cat gay?

Zeldy
05-25-2008, 12:42 PM
My poor cat is always victim to me and my Mum constantly dressing her up and sticking bows on her.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/Dynasty__2006/DSC00474.jpg
That is her 'Princess' hoody.

xD

Madame Adequate
05-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Awww, poor Phoebe. Yet so CUUUUUTE! :ichigo:

I'm glad that Misty came back, Jess! I'm mad at your parents though. I don't really agree with declawing, but if it's going to be done, you can't make that cat then be an outdoors cat. They can't fend for themselves. They might be allowed to wander around the place at their leisure, but they should ALWAYS have a safe place for shelter and food. You CANNOT keep a declawed cat outside. And if a cat is ill, it should be taken to the vets, no question. I hope you can persuade your parents ;;

My kitties are fourfold! List is oldest to youngest.

Teeko-berry! My kitty. He's a secret agent, but he's getting on in years now, so he takes awhile to prepare for jumps and suchlike. He is the sweetest, friendliest, lovliest kitty you could ever meet.

Sugi-chan! Mommy's kitty. He's a lovely half-Siamese, as black as obsidian, and very yowly. He's a fat cat so he's on a diet :bigsmile: But he's doing well on it! He's a very affectionate cat as well, and loves laps.

Jinx Tiberius Sprout! Dan's kitty. This one is awesome, and totally the weirdest cat. First of all, he's all misgrown, anime style. He never grew to fit his eyes, ears, or tail; they're all disproportionately large. He's now about four years old, but he still looks like (And is treated like) a kitten in many ways. He's a grumpy thing because everyone, ever, constantly gushes over his cuteness. But he's so cute that his attempts to be angry are just cute. Also he's not the sharpest claw in the paw :3

Murphl0rt! Rescue kitty! Mommy and Dan found a stray little kitty in Ireland and he was so cute they brought him back with them. He's totally chill, I've seen him worked up like twice in the year we've had him. Except when he sees (or thinks he sees) a bug. Then he goes totally ape:skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'm also not sure he fears anything (Except the hoover of course), because he just goes wild when strangers are around, totally loving it and the attention, no hesitation or caution at all.

Kitties are wonderful :kaocheer: :kaolove2:

Rantz
05-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Murphl0rt!
That's pretty much the second best cat name ever.

Jinx Tiberius Sprout!
This is number one. :cool:

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 05:28 PM
OMG Zeldy your cat is adorable, and MILF's cats have such cute names n.n

I think my parents are just doing this so they don't have to put her up for adoption (so she peed just outside the litter box and on the whites a few times...). This way she isn't a nuisance to them and I won't be all WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY KITTEH IS GONE AND I'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAAAAAAIN YOU EVIL PEOPLE I HAET UU :cry: :( :crying: :kaocry2: :kaodizzy:

She might not be able to scare away other cats with just her weight like she used to :S