PDA

View Full Version : The Killer Gazebo!

ShunNakamura
05-25-2008, 05:01 AM
Clicky Clicky (http://www.geocities.com/rpgsig/articles/gazebo.html)

Yes, yes. Most of you are probably aware of this story already. However, I found it mildly amusing and figured I would post it up for people who haven't yet seen it.

The topic is this. What sort of stupid things have you done in games(video, sports, or whatever) that you would not have done had you had full understanding(and when looked in retrospect it makes you feel like an idiot!).

duckie
05-26-2008, 12:55 AM
OMG that was frikkin hilarious.

I accidentally aggroed an entite on FF12 instead of the other much easier monster like I wanted. It was a one-hit KO. Now I realize it was b/c....I was a noob.

ShunNakamura
05-26-2008, 01:59 AM
Probably one of my most stupid gaming moments was in the Rayearth RPG game. There was this one boss that you were supposed to lose to(I was unaware that the battle was utterly unwinnable). However, I refused to do so. I fought that guy for a total of SEVEN hours(save states helped here) before I finally decided to google why the smurfing hell this guy would not drop dead! Talk about wasting expendable items and several hours of my life.

Psychotic
05-26-2008, 02:17 AM
I think this is better suited to General Gaming, so the thread's been moved.

Anywho, hahaha that was awesome. I didn't realise the guy thought that a gazebo was some kind of monster and thought he was just screwing around. I can't think of any of my own moments like that though. :(

Vermachtnis
05-26-2008, 02:37 AM
I was just playing Castlevania X Chronicles the other day and died in the first level. Not just the first level, the first area of the first level (after the encounter with Death.) I walked into the water and died. My friend who saw I was only playing for like five minutes asked, "You fell in the water didn't you." And I went, "Stupid blue lava."

Jessweeee♪
05-26-2008, 02:48 AM
This isn't quite on topic, but I once Curaga'd Tidus to death after purposely giving him a zombie status >.>

Behold the Void
05-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Classic D&D story right there.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, I'll mull over it and get back to you guys.

An72
11-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Since this thread was a bit old, unfortunately, the link was not available now. I hope I also see it to view what's the hilarious thing they talking about. A gazebo has both practical and aesthetic benefits. It is an architectural monument that can be considered a piece of art and a functional area at the same time. Now it could be a place for excitement and happiness at all time!

Wolf Kanno
11-19-2010, 05:16 AM
This thread is old... No zombie threads please. :eep: