PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Item Limits on KH

Velocity Eleven
05-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Why can I only buy 93 protect chains? or 97 fire rings?

I'm currently going for a perfect game (yes, I got 99 pretty stones)

qwertysaur
05-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Do you have some fire rings or protect chains equipped?

Velocity Eleven
05-25-2008, 10:11 PM
a friend pointed out that I may have some equiped on the extra characters

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2008, 11:46 PM
The case is solved n.n-b

Tavrobel
05-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Sorry, but you need to merely buy Final Mix+ to have a perfect game. No play-through required.

Velocity Eleven
05-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Sorry, but you need to merely buy Final Mix+ to have a perfect game. No play-through required.

Uhm, are you talking about KH2? I didn't really like KH2

"Perfect game" represents a save file with everything acheived

Goldenboko
05-26-2008, 04:08 PM

Uhm, are you talking about KH2? I didn't really like KH2

"Perfect game" represents a save file with everything acheived

Let me help you understand Tavrobel with new word for you to learn!

Main Entry: Joke
Pronunciation:
\ˈjōk\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks
Date:

1 a: something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1): the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2): an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c: practical joke d: laughingstock2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke — Harold Callender> —often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

Tavrobel
05-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Let me help you understand Tavrobel with new word for you to learn!

It would also have helped if you had defined the adjective perfect as a different entity than that which is supplied by most gamers. In this case, it is not the perfect game of all items/spells/LotR books, it is the instance of a game which literally is without flaws in its gameplay, storyline, or presentation. What I did here was I ran with the second definition, and defined Mix+ as a case of a perfect game.

By the way, Derivative of Position With Respect to Time Integer Before Twelve and After Ten, you need to go bite a towel because of your distaste of KHII.

Velocity Eleven
05-26-2008, 05:40 PM
wow thanks for that, i never heard of a joke before

Anno Domini
05-31-2008, 06:09 AM
Wow, irrelevent content much? as for the original problem, you will never get a perfect in Kh.is just too big.

And how many of these "help me be perfect" threads are you going to start btw?

Ouch!
06-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Wow, irrelevent content much? as for the original problem, you will never get a perfect in Kh.is just too big.

And how many of these "help me be perfect" threads are you going to start btw?
I'd argue it's not that difficult. Rather, I think it's just a pain in the ass and beyond tedious. I think, perhaps, one of every item in the game might constitute "perfection" as the OP seeks it. For example, getting 99 of every item which synthesis would take hours upon hours of farming the materials. The mind-numbing monotony would be enough to drive any man to insanity.

That said, I did everything except knocking those bleeding mushrooms around 100 times. It's not particularly difficult as Kingdom Hearts, in general, is not particular difficult. My tolerance for monotonous quests, however, tops out at juggling mushrooms.