PDA

View Full Version : Last words

Dr Unne
05-26-2008, 06:05 AM
I took the first twenty or so users with the lowest user IDs, picked the ones who appear not to have posted recently and listed the last sentence they ever spoke before disappearing forever, assuming the posts in the search results I viewed were returned in reverse chronological order.

Behold the parting wisdom of the founding fathers.

<strong>Cid:</strong> <em> Wow. </em>
<strong>Scottie:</strong> <em> Oh, and the game is progressing nicely too. </em>
<strong>IGN64skanker:</strong> <em> Aaaaaaaaand.... I'm lame, so I want a PRS Custom 22.</em>
<strong>Melted Snowman:</strong> <em> I nominate RSL for everything. ... :{</em>
<strong>Acmlm:</strong> <em> (edited: when did my picture get changed to Rainbow Brite)</em>
<strong>Agent Proto:</strong> <em> PLZ FULFILL THIS REQUEST.</em>
<strong>Chewbacca:</strong> <em> A fresh apple pie may very well be the center of the universe.</em>
<strong>Chickencha:</strong> <em> I'm not going to get into the whole atheism vs. Christianity debate because it's been done.</em>
<strong>Doofhull:</strong> <em> Cuddling with my fiancé makes me gay, in multiple senses of the word. X3 </em>
<strong>Alixsar:</strong> <em> Similar to bard, but they're pirates.</em>
<strong>BlkKnight:</strong> <em> -Trip Machine Climax</em>
<strong>Seifer:</strong> <em> I forget exactly why it was funny, though...but there was a reason.</em>
<strong>Rirse:</strong> <em> *runs before she can read this message*</em>
<strong>Sir Krelian:</strong> <em> Out of the given choices I find Burger King to sound the most appealing.</em>

Discuss the implications.

DMKA
05-26-2008, 06:09 AM
<strong>Cid:</strong> <em> Wow. </em>

:cry:

Jessweeee♪
05-26-2008, 06:15 AM
I guess I'm too new to know most of these people :p

Cid and Proto had some nice words n.n

Ace14
05-26-2008, 06:27 AM
<strong>Chewbacca:</strong> <em> A fresh apple pie may very well be the center of the universe.</em>

So true

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-26-2008, 07:22 AM
<b>Asorie:</b> <i>I fervently hope that you one day find yourself in the "fortunate" posi<b></b>tions of these people, so you can see just how great the system really is, and appreciate it firsthand.</i>
<b>Big Ogre Umaro:</b> <i>I know where it is and I am going to take us there.</i>
<b>Bossker:</b> <i>Ah well, I was distracted by the placement of Proto's hand upon my buttock</i>
<b>BrittK 007:</b> <i>Did anyone pluck you off of the fringes of cyberspace, sonny!? :rolleyes2</i>
<b>Cactuar2000:</b> <i>There's the lady I was talking about. ;)</i>
<b>Chaos:</b> <i>Hmm, other than that I guess I can be a bit harsh sometimes...but I try not to be!!</i>
<b>Coach:</b> <i>Not a clue Bleys, but I'll ask and get back to you on that.</i>
<b>Colonel Kirby:</b> <i>I am so not dead.</i>
<b>Dan Walkie:</b> <i>I need to learn some Polish soon because I'm going to Poland in September and I'd like to be able to chit chat.</i>
<b>Doomgaze:</b> <i>(please note that this is VERY DIFFERENT from any previous threads)</i>
<b>DragonsRage:</b> <i>If I get in trouble I blame Jowy.</i>
<b>Drex:</b> <i>Sometimes nostalgia hurts.</i>
<b>Emerald Aeris:</b> <i>Takes a hell of a lot more skepticism to fill those shoes.</i>
<b>Erik Ramza:</b> <i>Ghosts are, most definently, a turn on.</i>
<b>Johnny Mac:</b> <i>*heres hoping*</i>
<b>Kefka III:</b> <i>Indeed. *giggles*</i>
<b>Mikztsu:</b> <i>If I can't get sleep, there's always a reason to it. *_*</i>

Dolentrean
05-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Erik Ramza: Ghosts are, most definently, a turn on.

Fantastic last words!

Raistlin
05-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Discuss the implications.

Brian is bored and got into the vodka again?

Doomgaze: (please note that this is VERY DIFFERENT from any previous threads)

I wonder which penis thread that was.

Out of those listed, I noticed only one banned person. The rest did not go out with the flash of glory that Doomy did.

Jojee
05-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Aww I miss those people :3

Breine
05-26-2008, 09:06 AM
I remember most of them.. I think?

Anyway, this is amusing and sad at the same time.. :cry:

Meow
05-26-2008, 09:10 AM
oh no it rirse

Big D
05-26-2008, 09:24 AM
These 'last words' are interesting mix of the profound, the inane, and the incomprehensible.

I've got a few to contribute:

HOORJ (formerly God)
:)He didn't post any complete sentences in his last 8 posts, so I just quoted the entirely of his very last post.

HOOTERS
Well, anyone who won't be directly profiting from Iraq's oil supply, anyway.:smash:Not the post he was banned for; nor one of the typo-ridden drunk posts that helped to make him (in)famous.

Shadow Nexus
Chaos is my fav, followed by Angel Tears.

Giggles
When I joined Eoff, I was the general age bracket of: niave.

Mystic Ice Cube
edit: OMFG trout shows up :eek: wtf? Whaaa?

Levian
05-26-2008, 11:55 AM
I remember most of them.. I think?

Anyway, this is amusing and sad at the same time..

Even after 6 years, I only know a handful of them, yet I know more about all of them than I'll ever need to know. :p Oh the power of nostalgia. :p

Instead of discussing the implications, I'll just add some more last words, from members that were around when I was around.

kakashi509: stupid ipod toast I thought you'd be better than my stereo toast!
Alive-Man: Consider:
Changing your username to that of a menacing figure; someone/something...
Meat Puppet: Going home for the summer. :)
chocoboy: I'm really confused now.
Squally Leonharty: We'll talk about it sometime again and I'll also think about some things that you should do while you're here in the Netherlands. :)
Shoyku: EXCLAMATION POINT!
James Latimer Cockney Rebel: I want another Chrono game more than anything argh

DK
05-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Bas has crushes on girls now, he's a traitor to the way of the gay.

Old Manus
05-26-2008, 12:18 PM
After looking at this, it is a crying shame we have lost these great philosophers.

Rye
05-26-2008, 01:32 PM
This last post is so immense that I had to make it an entire pargraph quoted:

Hahahahaha my friends Jaffar will soon depart from this little, hahaha most humble of towns as it seems the desert sun has dried all the "fruits" of this place ;) Hahahaha. Already my caravn leaves within the hour I must depart. Forgive me Rye for not responding to you now for now I must leave and already things look well for our journey I will contact you all as soon as I reach tebessa. Glad tidings and good fortune to you and your fruits HAHAHAHAHAHA Farewell my friends until next time

Whenever I read that farewell post, my response is basically:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2:
:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::whimper::whimper::whimper::whimper::whi mper::whimper::whimper::whimper::whimper::whimper::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::cryi ng2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2::crying::crying::crying::crying:: crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Jings
05-26-2008, 01:39 PM

I don't think they fulfilled his request. :(

Raistlin
05-26-2008, 05:25 PM
All of you besides Brian and Kishi (and possibly D) fail for not doing the low-user-ID members. D can be forgiven for including Hooters.

Here's some:

Halan: Groundhog Day. You don't see Groundhog Day cards. Or candy. Or shirts. Only a movie, which is one of the best pieces of film ever.
Gokukid749876: I've been to the American legal system. I know where it is and I am going to take us there.
Nait: And an odious lie. :mad2:
Thanos: Allakhazam profile (http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?55435)
Matthew: And then I would unleash a being a supreme evil called, "Poopsie the Poopster." And all shall fear his name.

Lawr
05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I remember some of those names when I lurked. Thaz sum g00d n0s7alg1a

Breine
05-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Just thought I'd add some more..

~SapphireStar~: But yeah, when you've had a rough time, people here are very supportive! So thank you, you know who you all are :)
Chris: FFIX of course. :cool:
Joel/Erdrick Holmes: No matter how good/bad/non-existant voice acting and graphics are as long as the game is FUN then the game is good.
The Man: 14 posts and no one has mentioned Shaq-Fu? What a sad state of affairs.
Reine: Red Mage
Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer: I use it about let´s see...5 times a day, about 10 times when a diarrhea crisis appears!
Brian The Pink Shark: *leaves * bloody eoff, disapoints me evertime i log in :choc:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
You're only supposed to use the last sentence. It's more cryptic that way.

I don't think they fulfilled his request. :(He truly died as he lived.

Heath
05-26-2008, 05:57 PM
<b>Coach:</b> <i>Not a clue Bleys, but I'll ask and get back to you on that.</i>

Well, I'm sure Bleys'll find out eventually.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-29-2008, 08:15 AM
<b>Mindflare:</b> <i>Fun times. <3</i>
<b>Musashius:</b> <i>Linus = Dork@, Linus, or Linux.</i>
<b>NeX:</b> <i>I hope he changes his mind after a while though.</i>
<b>Nino Brown:</b> <i>I get way too much caffeine, so it does nothing for me these days.</i>
<b>Omnitarian:</b> <i>So I'm actually really looking forward to that one.</i>
<b>Phoenix Aes Sedai:</b> <i>Bleys can explain the last bit.</i>
<b>Princess Usa:</b> <i>How could you hope to outrank me?</i>
<b>Silverlocke:</b> <i>it will also be the next song i completely forget.</i>
<b>Sir Tyler of Narshe:</b> <i>Shes so petite and innocent. *drools*</i>
<b>Skye-chan:</b> <i>Please send help.</i>
<b>Temple Knight:</b> <i>I think I'm only half the man Raistlin is. :)</i>
<b>The Model Citizen:</b> <i>WHAT a FUNNY GUY.</i>
<b>Dr. Wyllius:</b> <i>Budget cuts, electric penguins don't feed themselves.</i>

smittenkitten
05-29-2008, 08:48 AM
RSL: 7 years. I never thought it would last this long. Happy anniversary everyone.
Christmas: YES, RSL IS BACK!

This was his second last post. I think it's a nice one.

RSL: ...am I too late for this? I will cry forever if I am. Who starts a football league in June?
Christmas: YES, RSL IS BACK!

What little did he know that it was RSL's last post. :(

Raistlin
05-29-2008, 07:31 PM
<b>Princess Usa:</b> <i>How could you hope to outrank me?</i>

I miss Erika. She and I would argue about who outranks the other almost as much as Umy would I would argue about who's the best Waiter in Cid's Knights. :(

<b>Temple Knight:</b> <i>I think I'm only half the man Raistlin is. :)</i>

Two people's last words are about me. That's probably not a good thing.

Peegee
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
A lot of these people I really, sincerely miss. Where did they go?

Chemical told me that an EoFFer went post op. I forget who. Hint?

This thread depresses me greatly.

Ouch!
05-29-2008, 07:43 PM
I recognize more of these names than I originally would have expected. Didn't get to know many of them, but it's still a nice trip regardless.

Shoeberto
05-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Kishi, your ability to remember these people is cutting me down to the emotional bone. Please post more while I sob for all these lost greats.

I Don't Need A Name
05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Chaos Prophecy.Crash.. : Where do you live?? And I'm not sure if I mentioned it but it's at harbor yard...

typical crash really. it sounds kinda wrong :D

XxSephirothxX
05-29-2008, 11:08 PM
I hate that vBSEO has made it harder to just look at people by their member number. I liked member numbers. :(

Jowy
05-29-2008, 11:52 PM
"DragonsRage: If I get in trouble I blame Jowy."

eh wot Lauren?

Peegee
05-29-2008, 11:54 PM
Mindflare: Fun times. <3

I last saw Mindflare last year. It hasn't been that long. RL probably caught up to him.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-30-2008, 12:04 AM
It's been long enough for me to feel sad.

Bahamut2000X
05-30-2008, 03:48 AM
Red Wizard: Fine... fine... Expect my entry on Thursday, though. :P

:(

Breine
05-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Female Ryuichi: I just don't come here that often.
kikimm: Until it passes, and then I just want to lie down and be quiet.
jrgen: I hope you all die a slow and painful death.
Triple T: I'm sure Google is possible of doing that all on its own. o_o
Resha: it's just retch-fest.
Dingo Jellybean: Why doesn't he just use Rudy?
Rusty: But yes, you can get bored/tired of things that are just overplayed/overused/over talked over.
Skogs: N'Zogbia and Hunt have easier games this round then Timmy Cahill does (Man Utd).

yikes@jrgen's last post.

Big D
06-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Daryl: Try to attend it if you want to learn more about Wicca, Paganism, or if you just want to have fun. :)

Dolentrean
06-03-2008, 03:57 AM

The last words of Bahamut2000X

:shifty:

Dynast-Kid
06-03-2008, 05:26 AM
This is depressing! Even though most of those names are unfamiliar to me, a couple I do remember, and miss!

Peegee
06-03-2008, 05:39 AM
Can somebody cheer me and others up by explaining whether any of the people on the list are active elsewhere? Or at least what they're doing IRL if they keep in touch via emale with members?

I want to know what happened to Becky, for example. Or Asorie.

Relapse
06-03-2008, 06:49 AM
eoff has been here since 1970? gawd. did the internet exist back then?

Leeza
06-03-2008, 07:00 AM
HOORJ (formerly God)
:)He didn't post any complete sentences in his last 8 posts, so I just quoted the entirely of his very last post.

HOORJ wasn't HOORJ in his/her last posts. It was mostly me (and maybe others) on one of the April Fool's Days. :)

<b>Nait:</b> And "language engineering" is something completely different. :choc:
<b>Danni:</b> Ps.. hello to anyone who might see this and go HOLY CRAP! I know her!
<b>Mr Rocko:</b> I look foward to the upcoming PRIDE event when Fedor goes up against Mark Hunt. I predict Fedor submits him the first round.

Bahamut2000X
06-03-2008, 03:40 PM

The last words of Bahamut2000X

:shifty:

I really do miss that fine young lad. :(

rubah
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
these were my last words:
[quote=rubah]these were my last words:
[quote=recursion error]0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000