PDA

View Full Version : Oh ho ho, this thread is too old

Roto13
05-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Feel free to make a new one on the same subject.

Or don't.

When threads get threadcromanced, the staff member in charge of laying a smackdown on it always says something along the lines of "lol k too old make a new thread kks."

I have yet to see someone actually make a new thread afterwards.

Discuss random observations you've made in the recent past. :bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
05-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I have :(

I wanted to know why Gatta wouldn't die even though I did exactly what the flawed guide told me to :S

Lawr
05-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Discuss random observations you've made in the recent past.

Nothing has changed.

DMKA
05-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Discuss random observations you've made in the recent past.

Nothing has changed.

Dolentrean
05-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Roto has a 13 after his name.

AK gets called gay alot...

Blue Harvest is named after Family Guy

And rap is one letter away from both Crap and Rape

duckie
05-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Why did my game data have to get corrupted? Why?!

Big D
05-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Blue Harvest is named after Family GuyPossibly not, considering the origins of the term 'Blue Harvest'...

Peegee
05-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I have this plan. it shouldn't be discussed in public but it doesn't matter.

What I will do is get everybody in an old PG poast involved. We'll replicate the same thread, but make a new thread. It will be epic.

Brennan
05-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Everything on the News Television is either "Dangerous" or "Inappropriate"

KentaRawr!
05-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Everything on the News Television is either "Dangerous" or "Inappropriate"

Or the Presidential Campaigns.

smittenkitten
05-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Mulley finally got knighted, Resha left us :(, so did RSL :(, Shlupquck changed her name and god knows why! Eoff lost that fuzzy feeling and Fluffy Puff is neglected. :whimper:

Quindiana Jones
05-27-2008, 05:56 PM
I damn near killed myself when I found out Mullet closed my DD's poem thread.

That was a few minutes ago. That bastard. I hate him with a passion now. I'm gonna send him horrible PMs and emails until my heart stops hurting.

rubah
05-27-2008, 06:28 PM
random observations? ho boy.

(I have seen lots of threads remade in lieu of necroposting. I have made some myself. A good way to find them out is to read forums' FAQs)

anyways, random observations:
* my window in my bedroom is not broken, but rather has a weird mechanism for opening vertically instead of horizontally
* even though it doesn't "stick", I can confidently plug my adapter plugs into the extension cord in my room. I can also slide them out with almost no resistance, so I have to be careful xD
* france rains at will. it will just sprinkle on and off as it pleases.
* I saved a crap ton of money by purchasing a month bus pass today, even with a 3% surcharge for using a credit card overseas. sadly, I can't use it until juin I mean june. 6,90 € to go.
* I don't have a clue how to write a business letter in french.

and the like.

Vermachtnis
05-27-2008, 07:08 PM
*Cats do not like to be decorated with stickers.

Blue Harvest
05-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Blue Harvest is named after Family GuyPossibly not, considering the origins of the term 'Blue Harvest'...

No, Dol's right, it's Family Guy. I didn't know that Blue Harvest was the production name for Return of the Jedi until I watched the extras on the Blue Harvest dvd :tongue: