PDA

View Full Version : You may consider this to be trivial but this is really annoying

Velocity Eleven
05-26-2008, 11:44 PM
ok, so I'm going for a perfect file on KH, thing is I bought 2 Holy-Gs from Cid (the max amount)... They are un-sellible and un-discardable

So i then find a chest with a Holy-G inside that cannot be opened, ever. It's annoying I'm going for a perfect file then suddenly there's a chest that can never be opened

Roogle
05-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Is there any way that you can use the item? Maybe you can use it on a Gummi Ship and find a way to open the chest.

Velocity Eleven
05-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Ive attached both to my gummi ship and it hasnt made a difference

Tavrobel
05-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Use a cheating device to remove one of the Gs? You can't sell them, you can't buy more, and there's no Gummi synthesis. You're either screwed or you can make a new file and not make the same mistake twice?

Velocity Eleven
05-27-2008, 11:47 PM
I could make a new file but I wouldnt be in mood to start it at the moment...

As for a cheat device, I dont know if any will remove one of the Gs

Tavrobel
05-27-2008, 11:52 PM
You don't technically have to remove it. Just go into the Gummi directory, remove the Gummies from whatever ship you have them equipped on, and save. Use a cheating device to set the number of Gs in your inventory to one or zero, and then go back in and get the G from the chest. Setting values is basically the same as removing or adding. I wouldn't know which code to use, but I'm sure it's somewhere; most likely GameFAQs.

Velocity Eleven
05-28-2008, 10:50 AM
thing is, if you create gummi ships then all those pieces still remain in your inventory

Tavrobel
05-28-2008, 03:16 PM
That's why I already said to remove them and then modify the inventory amount with the device.

I'm well aware of the mechanics of Kingdom Hearts.